Chemical Ali
mouldyoldgoat
DanTheMan
Grovehill
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Pasoti and Atd  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:37 pm

Dan, Dan, the lavatory man,
Corporation cleaner of the shit house pan,
I live on bum fluff and sanitary towels,
And listen to the rumble of other mens bowels.
Occasionally a voice is heard,
Above the swishing of a falling turd,
How I wish that I could lose,
Yes sirree I've got the shit house blues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:43 pm

Good response greengenes. Personal comments like that have no place anywhere. Wonder what glam models would be produced on here and all websites if a true picture of the contributor were compulsory. I am 63 with a few wrinkles, no 6 pack and not with a full head of hair. Show us your picture punchdrunk. Isn't it time everyone from both sides of this divide grew up and just got on with their own sites?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:56 pm

greengenes wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
Freathy wrote:
pasoti mods call us freaks and weirdos? Never! I'm so upset.

Funny...looking at the pictures of the Aviva fests before the games i have never seen such a strange collection of creatures in one place outside of Paignton zoo.

That doesn't actually do you any favours and to a certain effect nullifies your arguement . You could take a snap shot of any segment of Argyle fans or fans of any Club and say the same . Its just plain silly to make such a statement . All those people are someones Mum , Dad , Brother , Sister , Daughter or Son . WTF does it matter what they look like ? I've frequented many a Fans Fest with my 2 lads and many guests . Give it a try - its damn good fun and a good old larf over a few beers . You may well surprise yourself and enjoy it . This polarisation of the extremes of the fanbase is so counter productive .

I agree GG, what's your suggestion to solve the issue?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:01 pm

GOB wrote:
greengenes wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
Freathy wrote:
pasoti mods call us freaks and weirdos? Never! I'm so upset.

Funny...looking at the pictures of the Aviva fests before the games i have never seen such a strange collection of creatures in one place outside of Paignton zoo.

That doesn't actually do you any favours and to a certain effect nullifies your arguement . You could take a snap shot of any segment of Argyle fans or fans of any Club and say the same . Its just plain silly to make such a statement . All those people are someones Mum , Dad , Brother , Sister , Daughter or Son . WTF does it matter what they look like ? I've frequented many a Fans Fest with my 2 lads and many guests . Give it a try - its damn good fun and a good old larf over a few beers . You may well surprise yourself and enjoy it . This polarisation of the extremes of the fanbase is so counter productive .

I agree GG, what's your suggestion to solve the issue?

In all honesty I don't know right now . I think it will have to be a journey of many many small steps . FFS we are just a small Club so why the hell this is going on beggers belief . It takes 2 to tango though .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:03 pm

Have you considered asking or making the same suggestion/comment on pasoti GG?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:08 pm

GOB wrote:
Have you considered asking or making the same suggestion/comment on pasoti GG?

Yes . But I can'y do it on my own .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:09 pm

I think you've just answered your own comment there GG.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:10 pm

GOB wrote:

Fair comment .
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:23 am

I'm always encouraged when GG makes the effort to post on here and I'm also sure the majority of members respect the points he makes, I hope we see more of him and he would be better informed as to the nuances of people's posting styles. I know Punchie doesn't mean to offend, he just has a somewhat robust style Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:22 am

greengenes wrote:
GOB wrote:

Fair comment .

I could try but I am not allowed to log in, I also try to stay out of it all now, however you get Postey having a pop and I retaliate (on here) childish yes but no one is getting hurt, it is all internet handbags at the end of the day. Also a lot of the superfans and the club being shit need commenting on, it's what we are here for.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:03 am

greengenes wrote:
Do you think there is another club with 2 web sites so divided as us ?

Strangely enough, Pasoti was instrumental in the creation of ATD................. Trust in Stapes Tringy ! Now get orrf moi faaaaarm ! pig jocolor lol!

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:05 am

DanTheMan wrote:
Oh don't you worry, legal action has already been taken once and a solicitor's instruction issued, which was ignored. It WILL be taken again if this site persists. There are a lot of comments that are actionable.

lol! thick, devious w@nker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:25 am

Tringreen wrote:
greengenes wrote:

Strangely enough, Pasoti was instrumental in the creation of ATD................. Trust in Stapes Tringy ! Now get orrf moi faaaaarm ! pig jocolor lol!

Correct, and the only reason why pasoti was instrumental in the creation of ATD was because Ian Newell was instrumental in the creation pasoti bans and, the only reason why ATD is as popular as it is is because Ian Newll was instrumental in the publisising of ATD.

I think the guy deserves an ATD knighthood lol!
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:36 am

GOB wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
greengenes wrote:

Correct, and the only reason why pasoti was instrumental in the creation of ATD was because Ian Newell was instrumental in the creation pasoti bans and, the only reason why ATD is as popular as it is is because Ian Newll was instrumental in the publisising of ATD.

I think the guy deserves an ATD knighthood lol!

Who needs Google Adwords and PPC campaigns when this guy drives traffic to us for free lol!

Sign him up Google!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:32 pm

From what I can guage most Clubs have more than one fans website but its interesting that Argyle has 2 sites that appear so against each other .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:33 pm

With idiots like we've had the last few days the sites are far from being able to unite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:42 pm

Yea Man, I think the two sites are more further apart since well,when there were two sites.You will never get a united front with the present Mod set up on Pasoti.Rob(greengenes)who I know well, is wasting his time.I believe that although IJN is no longer a MOD he still has a part ownership.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:53 pm

What else would we talk about if we weren't having a pop at the super-fans & the farm ?

I mean, it's not like we are a real football club with plenty of close season transfer activity & discussing the merits of our new star striker who just scored 3 hat-tricks in pre-season friendlies is it ! Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:38 pm

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=70008&start=30

Great post by Smiffy here, laying into the Avivas trying to defend Chadwick.

Minister for Compliance, love it Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:26 am

Ffarquhar wrote:

And I did enjoy The Supreme Leader's 'would you say it to their face' comment.

Just for funsies, let's see if we can think of any examples of TSL and his chums hiding behind pseudonyms and saying stuff behind the safety of internet anonymity that they just don't have the balls to put their own names to...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:49 am

Andy_Symons wrote:
Ffarquhar wrote:

Just for funsies, let's see if we can think of any examples of TSL and his chums hiding behind pseudonyms and saying stuff behind the safety of internet anonymity that they just don't have the balls to put their own names to...

ATD would need to purchase more Internet space.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:59 am

The Red Star wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
SufferedSince68 wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
DanTheMan wrote:
I know that the Pasoti mod room think you lot are a bunch of freaks and weirdo's! We have some laughs about you lot

Your poodle credentials are stacking up post by post.

Serious question, who has asked you to post on here?
Her dad.

Actually does Ian Newell have a son? Might make more sense seeing as Little Miss Sunshine is his daughter. Keep it in the family.

Didn't he used to blame the Exeweb posts on his son?

Yes he did blame his son for many posts. Exeweb saw through him as the liar Newell is. Just imagine how low you must sink to blame your own flesh and blood.

I always said he was lower than a snakes genitalia Wink pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:58 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Ffarquhar wrote:

Or admitting to posting behind over pseudonyms in the past.

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:34 am

all incredibly sad in my view, we all have different opinons more respect should have been shown towards & for each others view point.

i do feel now that there are two very different camps on the net, but the same is true on the terraces it just hasnt manifested itself just yet but it WILL do if as some expect we struggle early on............

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:28 am

greengenes wrote:
Yes.

Quite a few clubs have two messageboards due to over-moderation and general idiocy on the busier one.

The clubs that don't seem to have two - Brighton's North Stand Chat is the best example off the top of my conical head - are relaxed and free for debate.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pasoti and Atd
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3