Chemical Ali
mouldyoldgoat
DanTheMan
Grovehill
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Pasoti and Atd  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:41 pm

I think the site is being flooded so that a few embarrassing stories get lost amongst the crap.
Back to top Go down
DanTheMan

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:42 pm

You what Frank? The only embarrasing thing here if this forum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:44 pm

DanTheMan wrote:
You what Frank? The only embarrasing thing here if this forum

If it's that embarrasing then you can always leave?

I'll even delete your account for you if you like?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:44 pm

This forum which will be advertised in the programme "Dan" Laughing

We aren't creating trolls to invade pasoti- unlike yourself on here Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm

The damage has already been done Dan. You were too slow.

Back to top Go down
DanTheMan

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:48 pm

No wonder James Brent thinks you lot are a joke. I just wish we'd been able to stop the Q&A
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:50 pm

DanTheMan wrote:
No wonder James Brent thinks you lot are a joke. I just wish Chris and I had been able to stop the Q&A

lol!
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:50 pm

So how was the game Dan?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:51 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
DanTheMan wrote:
No wonder James Brent thinks you lot are a joke. I just wish Chris and I had been able to stop the Q&A

lol!

Ouch!!

Not a typo there is there that's now been edited by "Dan"?

Nice spot Chem!!
Back to top Go down
DanTheMan

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:53 pm

THAT IS SLANDER I DID NOT POST THAT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:53 pm

Yes you did I saw it
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:54 pm

can`t beat a bit of banter. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:55 pm

DanTheMan wrote:
No wonder James Brent thinks you lot are a joke. I just wish we'd been able to stop the Q&A

Yeah. That would have taught us a lesson.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:56 pm

Game set and match to ATD
Back to top Go down
DanTheMan

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:57 pm

Oh don't you worry, legal action has already been taken once and a solicitor's instruction issued, which was ignored. It WILL be taken again if this site persists. There are a lot of comments that are actionable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:58 pm

No, Grumpy, this isn't a game of tennis. I think the dogs of war have been unleashed.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:58 pm

I wonder if "Dan" will get his online lawyers onto us Laughing SLANDER from a troll, what a fuckwitt (don't you mean libel) Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:59 pm

DanTheMan wrote:
Oh don't you worry, legal action has already been taken once and a solicitor's instruction issued, which was ignored. It WILL be taken again if this site persists. There are a lot of comments that are actionable.

Tit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:59 pm

DanTheMan wrote:

2 points here "Dan"

You really should be careful what information you reveal in your posts, some of it isn't out in the open....well it wasn't before you posted it Laughing

and

Do you mean actionable or auctionable?
Back to top Go down

DanTheMan wrote:

I look forward to seeing you in court then. It will be fun.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

DanTheMan wrote:

Like the action on the newellfiles! Did Taft tell you to stop being a winker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:04 pm

DanTheMan wrote:

Maybe it was ignored because it was a pile of steaming shit Dan Razz If it wasn't why didn't you follow it up?

Some people should lerarn to engage their brain before they speak and make themselves look like a Pasoti mod. Especially when they're trying to put people down tongue

What next? Threatening women and children again? Letting an 18 yr old club employee take the blame for allsorts of vile shit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:11 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
SufferedSince68 wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
DanTheMan wrote:
I know that the Pasoti mod room think you lot are a bunch of freaks and weirdo's! We have some laughs about you lot

Your poodle credentials are stacking up post by post.

Serious question, who has asked you to post on here?
Her dad.

Actually does Ian Newell have a son? Might make more sense seeing as Little Miss Sunshine is his daughter. Keep it in the family.

Didn't he used to blame the Exeweb posts on his son?

Yes he did blame his son for many posts. Exeweb saw through him as the liar Newell is. Just imagine how low you must sink to blame your own flesh and blood.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:16 pm

DanTheMan wrote:

Shouldn't feed the troll, but solicitors don't instruct. They are instructed.

Not even a good try.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:25 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Freathy wrote:
pasoti mods call us freaks and weirdos? Never! I'm so upset.

Funny...looking at the pictures of the Aviva fests before the games i have never seen such a strange collection of creatures in one place outside of Paignton zoo.

That doesn't actually do you any favours and to a certain effect nullifies your arguement . You could take a snap shot of any segment of Argyle fans or fans of any Club and say the same . Its just plain silly to make such a statement . All those people are someones Mum , Dad , Brother , Sister , Daughter or Son . WTF does it matter what they look like ? I've frequented many a Fans Fest with my 2 lads and many guests . Give it a try - its damn good fun and a good old larf over a few beers . You may well surprise yourself and enjoy it . This polarisation of the extremes of the fanbase is so counter productive .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pasoti and Atd
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next