mouldyoldgoat
DanTheMan
Grovehill
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Pasoti and Atd  Empty
PostSubject: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:00 pm

Do you think there is another club with 2 web sites so divided as us ?
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

Pasoti and Atd  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:01 pm

I think the question should be more about a club having 2 Official Websites
Back to top Go down

Pasoti and Atd  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:03 pm

Webb sites...hay your on farm tonight...Rob come on over you know you want to.
Back to top Go down

Pasoti and Atd  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:04 pm

greengenes wrote:

You wonder why when Knobs like "Dan the Man" come on here with the sole purpose of giving abuse to posters, admits being friends with Ian Newell in real life and admits being a Pasoti poster?

He typifies what people on ATD are always banging on about.
Back to top Go down

Pasoti and Atd  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:05 pm

Argyle have one website that is free and democratic, the other is the fat blokes farm.
Back to top Go down
DanTheMan

Pasoti and Atd  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:06 pm

I know that the Pasoti mod room think you lot are a bunch of freaks and weirdo's! We have some laughs about you lot
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Pasoti and Atd  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:06 pm

Not that funny Oddball cw doesn't do forums now. Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

Pasoti and Atd  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:07 pm

DanTheMan wrote:
I know that the Pasoti mod room think you lot are a bunch of freaks and weirdo's! We have some laughs about you lot

Na, you can't really be a Pasoti mod.

Surely you're not that thick to reveal that? Surely?

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Pasoti and Atd  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:07 pm

Greengenes read Pilgrim_Pete's statement in the Block 17 forum. It was posted on pasoti and removed in minutes. Why are the Club president and IJN spreading rumours about an 18 year old who has done a lot for the club?

P_P posted the statement on pasoti and it was immediately deleted Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

Pasoti and Atd  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:09 pm

DanTheMan wrote:

Sleep
Back to top Go down

Pasoti and Atd  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:14 pm

DanTheMan wrote:

What both of you Razz

Not that interested in the game then Dan? Or are you a liar who isn't a REAL fan afterall?
Back to top Go down

Pasoti and Atd  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:24 pm

DanTheMan wrote:

In the name of Aviva........................
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

Pasoti and Atd  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:31 pm

DanTheMan wrote:

Your poodle credentials are stacking up post by post.

Serious question, who has asked you to post on here?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Pasoti and Atd  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:35 pm

pasoti mods call us freaks and weirdos? Never! I'm so upset.
Back to top Go down

Pasoti and Atd  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:37 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
DanTheMan wrote:

Her dad.
Back to top Go down

Pasoti and Atd  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:41 pm

Freathy wrote:
pasoti mods call us freaks and weirdos? Never! I'm so upset.

Funny...looking at the pictures of the Aviva fests before the games i have never seen such a strange collection of creatures in one place outside of Paignton zoo.
Back to top Go down

Pasoti and Atd  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:42 pm

SufferedSince68 wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
DanTheMan wrote:

Her dad.

Actually does Ian Newell have a son? Might make more sense seeing as Little Miss Sunshine is his daughter. Keep it in the family.
Back to top Go down

Pasoti and Atd  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:43 pm

greengenes wrote:

There was a web-site that I used to use. It gave the web-addresses of all the fans' sites in the league. It made interesting reading and was good for research. It seems to have been closed down. It was www.sportsforumindex.com but that link doesn't work any more.

To give you a serious answer - I don't think two websites would exist if the modding on pasoti had been more equitable.

There are certainly some 'big characters' on here who, in my opinion, sometimes go too far but that shouldn't have led to pasoti actually banning them all.

There are also people here who have been banned for very tenuous reasons.

There are people who have 'walked' from pasoti because of dissatisfaction with the site for a whole range of reasons.

And, believe it or not, there are actually people who post seriously and/or challengingly on both sites!!!!!

If half the allegations made about the pasoti hierarchy are true, that is good reason for there to be two sites. This one provides a very healthy balance in holding the other place open to scrutiny.

Being relatively new to this modding game, I must admit that I have gained some sympathy with the mods on pasoti. If I ever get to be as unsavoury as some of them and their mates appear to be, then would be the time for me to be put down. The yearly elections, at least, on here would ensure that happens.

Why do you think there are two divided sites? From what I hear, you aren't someone who believes that pasoti or the main characters on there are beyond criticism.
Back to top Go down

Pasoti and Atd  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:46 pm

Greenjock wrote:
SufferedSince68 wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
DanTheMan wrote:

Her dad.

Actually does Ian Newell have a son? Might make more sense seeing as Little Miss Sunshine is his daughter. Keep it in the family.

Didn't he used to blame the Exeweb posts on his son?
Back to top Go down

Pasoti and Atd  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:48 pm

knecht wrote:
greengenes wrote:

There was a web-site that I used to use. It gave the web-addresses of all the fans' sites in the league. It made interesting reading and was good for research. It seems to have been closed down. It was www.sportsforumindex.com but that link doesn't work any more.

To give you a serious answer - I don't think two websites would exist if the modding on pasoti had been more equitable.

There are certainly some 'big characters' on here who, in my opinion, sometimes go too far but that shouldn't have led to pasoti actually banning them all.

There are also people here who have been banned for very tenuous reasons.

There are people who have 'walked' from pasoti because of dissatisfaction with the site for a whole range of reasons.

And, believe it or not, there are actually people who post seriously and/or challengingly on both sites!!!!!

If half the allegations made about the pasoti hierarchy are true, that is good reason for there to be two sites. This one provides a very healthy balance in holding the other place open to scrutiny.

Being relatively new to this modding game, I must admit that I have gained some sympathy with the mods on pasoti. If I ever get to be as unsavoury as some of them and their mates appear to be, then would be the time for me to be put down. The yearly elections, at least, on here would ensure that happens.

Why do you think there are two divided sites? From what I hear, you aren't someone who believes that pasoti or the main characters on there are beyond criticism.

And I hear Greengenes was disgusted with the ADT spoof site which Ian has now admitted setting up with some others, Daz Daz Daz Daz Daz Daz Daz Daz, for £250. I wonder who designed the website scratch

So what do you make of the fact someone is on here today with the sole purpose of causing trouble? Who says he's Ian Newells REAL -LIFE friend, having looked him in the eyes Shocked
Back to top Go down

Pasoti and Atd  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:48 pm

£250 to set up?

Forumotion is free scratch
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

Pasoti and Atd  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:04 pm

DanTheMan wrote:

Not as much as we laugh at you lot EXEWEB.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

Pasoti and Atd  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:06 pm

DanTheMan wrote:

Not as much as we laugh at you lot EXEWEB.
Back to top Go down

Pasoti and Atd  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:11 pm

Greenjock wrote:
And I hear Greengenes was disgusted with the ADT spoof site which Ian has now admitted setting up with some others, Daz Daz Daz Daz Daz Daz Daz Daz, for £250. I wonder who designed the website scratch

So what do you make of the fact someone is on here today with the sole purpose of causing trouble? Who says he's Ian Newells REAL -LIFE friend, having looked him in the eyes Shocked

I have heard similar things about greengenes, Jock. Both on here and on pasoti he seems like a genuine bloke.

And a serious reply to your second para: so far dantheman is being a tool. But that isn't an offence that even warrants a warning. If all he has to say is, in effect, "pasoti is great" and "ATD is shit" then he will soon run out of puff. He's clearly incapable or unwilling to engage in discussion.
Back to top Go down

Pasoti and Atd  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:23 pm

I have never liked poodles, my Mother had one and it hated me I don't know why, I was not even that cruel to the fecking thing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pasoti and Atd  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and Atd    Pasoti and Atd  Empty

Back to top Go down

Pasoti and Atd
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next