shonbo
seadog
mouldyoldgoat
Mock Cuncher
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:54 pm

Nikkk has been very generous there's no doubt about that, i just wish the owner and his talented board would be as equally generous and pay the debt off now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:56 pm

Quote " He is probably a 50 year old fvckwit who lives with his mum"

Yes Dougie abuse as the above is hardly meant as a compliment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:59 pm

That was greenandy81 boringbloke, sorry to disappoint you.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:01 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:

Think you need to try the other end of the stick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:05 pm

Dougie wrote:
Sensiblegreeny wrote:

Think you need to try the other end of the stick.
Don't worry Dougie , the boring tw@t knew who i meant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:38 pm

No I didn't and you didn't qualify your comment either. Your puppet master made a post about Nikkk and you followed it up with your own comments as quoted so no it wasn't very clear at all. In fact it looked perfectly well that your comments were directed at him. When asked in the next post did you mean Nikkk you did not answer. As the master of the fvckwit comment yourself is it a wonder that people misinterpret your comments?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:56 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
No I didn't and you didn't qualify your comment either. Your puppet master made a post about Nikkk and you followed it up with your own comments as quoted so no it wasn't very clear at all. In fact it looked perfectly well that your comments were directed at him. When asked in the next post did you mean Nikkk you did not answer. As the master of the fvckwit comment yourself is it a wonder that people misinterpret your comments?

It was clear to me who the comment was meant about lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:08 pm

Hmmm having read the Pasoti thread and the Kilimanjairo thread as well, where this GreenAndy boasts about his money and wanting to give whatever he could, just fuckin do it anonymously then you fuckwit, it always looked too good to be true, but how do you go about politely checking that someone isn't talking out of their ass?

So he's apparently called Andy Rees, that name does ring a bell somewhere, and born in 1981 maybe? and he has just had his 5 minutes of fame at the expense of a hospice! Nice chap.

I would just forget about him now, he's not going to pay up, never was going to, and any more airtime is just helping him get his kicks.

My thoughts on Nikkk are pretty much what has already been said. It makes the auctions a farce, and I read with interest that someone on Pasoti loves how the auctions unfold scratch what IJN announces an item, a couple of mere mortals who would like the item start bidding at £50ish and then along comes the Newell and Nikkk smilies show and then a couple of days of a pantomime routine is played out before Nikkk pays a very generous amount out.

I also don't know why Nikkk doesn't approach James Brent and offer to invest in the team, not the staff fund that should be paid by James Brent out of his millions, and then the auctions could be played out for real with ordinary everyday people could pay over the odds for a shirt they would genuinely cherish.

Alternatively Nikkk could donate £200k to The Trust, privately, who could then have the upper hand in negotiations with James Brent over the 20% share in the club, could twist JB's arm over the place on the board he isn't offering for the cash he wants, JB would be thinking the Trust couldn't possibly come up with the sort of money he is asking so he offers a place on the board, and BINGO, ok JB there's the cash get me a nice leather swivel chair in pink for the next board meeting, see ya then.

Sounds more palatable to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:13 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Sensiblegreeny wrote:

The only one its not clear to is that dull sad fart Boring Bloke, why don't you start up your own Boring website and do us all a favour you tedious turd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:23 pm

I stay here just to piss you off fvckwit. Seems like it's working a treat. Any more info on who is shagging mothers?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:25 pm

SufferedSince68 wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Sensiblegreeny wrote:

The only one its not clear to is that dull sad fart Boring Bloke, why don't you start up your own Boring website and do us all a favour you tedious turd.

I'd go a step further and say it's even clear to him. He just see's it as another opportunity to start another argument.

'Cos that's what he does.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:30 pm

I shoud not rise to it Czarcs, but the depressing cnut is sooooooooooooo boring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:34 pm

And up pops the other poodle as if on cue. He can't even make up an insult of his own he has to copy the bosses usual comment. This place really is pasoti mark 2 already. You do on here exactly the sort of thing you complain so loudly about on there. If you don't sing the party song then you are boring or some other childish name. Aviva, village, happy clappy or whatever. The problem you have is that you just can't see the similarity. You think you are free spirited commentators but you only sing one song.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:39 pm

Poor old boring bloke, no friends to bore awww shame, you could always join the farm they are always looking for dull cnuts like you .x
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:41 pm

SufferedSince68 wrote:
I shoud not rise to it Czarcs, but the depressing cnut is sooooooooooooo boring.

Indeed it is yeah. Thing is, Tring called him boring once. Now that obviously pissed him off royally, because he now makes reference to the 'boring' tag in every other post he makes - which in itself, is quite boring.

He digs at Tring, and Tring just responds by winding him up constantly in his retorts. But what is telling for me, is when he gets the back up of someone as level-headed, respected and mild-mannered as Greenskin.

That is when it confirms to me that we're just dealing with an uber-argumentative, miserable, cantankerous, boring old tw@t. clown

Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:19 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
And up pops the other poodle as if on cue. He can't even make up an insult of his own he has to copy the bosses usual comment. This place really is pasoti mark 2 already. You do on here exactly the sort of thing you complain so loudly about on there. If you don't sing the party song then you are boring or some other childish name. Aviva, village, happy clappy or whatever. The problem you have is that you just can't see the similarity. You think you are free spirited commentators but you only sing one song.

Keep going SG, when all they can do is slag you off you've won the argument cheers
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:41 pm

shonbo wrote:
Sensiblegreeny wrote:

Keep going SG, when all they can do is slag you off you've won the argument cheers

So with that theory, when he slags others, they win the argument, yeah?

scratch
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:45 pm

SufferedSince68 wrote:
Poor old boring bloke, no friends to bore awww shame, you could always join the farm they are always looking for dull cnuts like you .x

Czar - tell me, what does that add to any discussion or debate?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:51 pm

shonbo wrote:
SufferedSince68 wrote:

Well yeah, only i'll take your SS68 quote, and raise you a....

"I stay here just to piss you off fvckwit. Seems like it's working a treat. Any more info on who is shagging mothers?"

(that's from the guy you're applauding)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:54 pm

I thought this thread was about GreenAndy1981. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:00 pm

Keepitgreen wrote:

BOGOF innit. Two boring attention seeking dullards in one thread... Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:01 pm

Who cares, you're all fukwits clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:06 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Keepitgreen wrote:

BOGOF innit. Two boring attention seeking dullards in one thread... Laughing
http://alanasneenee.wordpress.com/why-do-some-people-crave-attention/
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:09 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
shonbo wrote:
SufferedSince68 wrote:

Well yeah, only i'll take your SS68 quote, and raise you a....

"I stay here just to piss you off fvckwit. Seems like it's working a treat. Any more info on who is shagging mothers?"

(that's from the guy you're applauding)

"BooHoo mummy, the boy I was bullying is punching me back"

SG never starts at that level, he makes his point, which people are free to disagree with (and do) but then wankers like ss86 (whose views I am more closely aligned too) uses fvckwit, tringy calls him boring bloke (thats a laugh) and SG is able to communicate at their level. He gives it back. He doesn't start it.

Its a football web site at the end of the day, however this site prides itself on having free expression and then if you dont toe the majority line, you get slagged off. Pasoti mk2 anyone.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:09 pm

GOB wrote:
Who cares, you're all fukwits clown

That's a good way of spelling fukwits
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: