shonbo
seadog
mouldyoldgoat
Mock Cuncher
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy Empty
PostSubject: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:56 pm

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=69594

He's upset his lordship and the rich one

Last edited by Yea Man on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:59 pm

Unfortunately guys like him are the downside of the internet and unfortunately Pasoti in this instance.Such a shame.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:03 pm

Nikkkk has far too much money if he thinks PACSA is a good cause.

In fact, he has far too much money if he thinks Brent's charity is a good cause either.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:06 pm

This GreenAndy1981 seems a complete cnut, has he considered becoming a pasoti mod ?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:40 pm

What has he promised, money for what?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:41 pm

For some item in an auction to raise funds for the Cornish branch to help them get their sisters drunk enough to partake in a spot of, shall we say, rumpy pump.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:43 pm

Must have been a lot of money to get them drunk!

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:46 pm

£3k or something ridic like that, which Nikkk promised he'd match (plus buy a complimentary green membership to the bidder)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:48 pm

That aint good. Unfortunately that is the problem with online auctions. People who bid and win should be legally bound, otherwise what is the point. Given where the money was due to go, the guy should be banned from Argyle.

Not an easy position for IJN in this instance, but not sure what else he can do.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:12 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:

In fact, he has far too much money if he thinks Brent's charity is a good cause either.

I don't understand these auctions, why doesnt Nikkkk just write a great big cheque out to James Brent and have done with it.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:15 pm

For all his faults, IJN has raised a lot of money via the auctions and his mate Nikkkk.

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:20 pm

No-one denies that.

No-one denies that Hitler built some cracking autobahns and railways either.

And why are PACSA considered a 'cause' worth promoting? It's not on really for this Andy chap to bid absurd amounts he's not got any intention of honouring, but if he's going to do so I'd hope it is as some form of a protest about this particular auction's worthlessness.

EDIT: Actually it's a 50/50 split between the staff fund and the PACSA coffers, which isn't as bad (obviously they are deemed equally important?). MC = Embarassed

Last edited by Mock Cuncher on Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:22 pm

As far as I know mouldy nikkk hasn't raised anything he has just done the donating. If this bloke who has shot through has done it as a piss take then he is well out of order. It simply isn't funny.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:46 pm

Once the sums get large there must be alternative means of contact and verification.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:07 pm

Welcome to the forum Nikkk
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:10 pm

Yes welcome Nikkk!

Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:10 pm

poor show bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:36 pm

I happened to be having supper in the Holiday Inn earlier and I overheard this bloke that looked like a fat wanker, who was really nice when you spoke to him in person but not otherwise, saying to a bloke with a hand up his shirt;

Fat Wanker; I am too poor to offer anything of any value, however I have this turd that I think Fletch could polish and it could, in time become a worthwhile erm' you know, squad player, who want's to start the bidding at say £5?

Harry Corbett; feck off, do you know how much hotels cost to build? Anyway it doesn't just stop there, the feckin polish are well overstepping the mark and want the same money to clean the toilets as all the social housing plebs over here do, man up for feck's sake and get some money in or you will be our next striker, and I know PASOTI may be up for it but the punters sure ain't so get out and rattle those buckets you fat wanker.

That's the way to do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:40 pm

Iggy wrote:
I happened to be having supper in the Holiday Inn earlier and I overheard this bloke that looked like a fat wanker, who was really nice when you spoke to him in person but not otherwise, saying to a bloke with a hand up his shirt;

Fat Wanker; I am too poor to offer anything of any value, however I have this turd that I think Fletch could polish and it could, in time become a worthwhile erm' you know, squad player, who want's to start the bidding at say £5?

Harry Corbett; feck off, do you know how much hotels cost to build? Anyway it doesn't just stop there, the feckin polish are well overstepping the mark and want the same money to clean the toilets as all the social housing plebs over here do, man up for feck's sake and get some money in or you will be our next striker, and I know PASOTI may be up for it but the punters sure ain't so get out and rattle those buckets you fat wanker.

That's the way to do it.

lol! Iggy's been on my homebrew.

PS Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkk welcome to ATD, know any good pivate investigators? PPS Welcome it's only £25,000 to join and 49p per minute, or part minute thereafter.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 12:28 am

I think its quite poor that someone would do this kind of thing (say they will donate £3k but then renege). What did it achieve?

Well done to Nikkk for another fantastic contribution (and welcome to the site).

Also well done to home@homepark for his offer to pay back some of the the shortfall- I never knew Scots could be so generous Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 1:19 am

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=67572&start=60

GreenAndy1981 wrote:
I have a business trip to Munich Thursday so hopefully this will be sorted tonight!

???
Maybe? Fingers crossed!

Anyway...

A big welcome to Nikkk!!!

PS. ATD is raising money for an advertising board too!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:04 am

Rickler wrote:
http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=67572&start=60

GreenAndy1981 wrote:
I have a business trip to Munich Thursday so hopefully this will be sorted tonight!

???
Maybe? Fingers crossed!

Anyway...

A big welcome to Nikkk!!!

PS. ATD is raising money for an advertising board too!

lol!

Don't think we should hold our breath. If nikkk is the real nikkk, he's probably only signed up when he saw this thread, then couldn't read the link in the OP because "you have to be signed in to read this link".

Or summat like that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:11 pm

And Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk's gone, as quickly as he came.

Much as we take the piss out of the auctions, the prat that promised this amount only to not pay up is a complete tosser. It's lucky Nikkk is on hand to make another donation.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:39 pm

Bogsider wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:

I don't understand these auctions, why doesnt Nikkkk just write a great big cheque out to James Brent and have done with it.

Because then, he and Noolypoo couldn't engage in such nauseatingly predictable repartee.

Nool is now on a 'what a great guy I am' charm offensive, to aid his public image rehabilitation, prior to being officially anointed by Brent Sahib. Of course 'I'm not a mod'.

Still an 'owner' though, no doubt.

Dear oh dear No
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:47 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Bogsider wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:

Because then, he and Noolypoo couldn't engage in such nauseatingly predictable repartee.

Nool is now on a 'what a great guy I am' charm offensive, to aid his public image rehabilitation, prior to being officially anointed by Brent Sahib. Of course 'I'm not a mod'.

Still an 'owner' though, no doubt.
Dear oh dear No

Of course he is.

On a totalitarian site like Pasoti, it's irrelevant if you're a Mod or not. What matters is if you are still the owner. That's where the strings can be pulled, and therefore where the power lies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy Empty

Back to top Go down

GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: