shonbo
seadog
mouldyoldgoat
Mock Cuncher
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:49 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Bogsider wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:
Nikkkk has far too much money if he thinks PACSA is a good cause.

In fact, he has far too much money if he thinks Brent's charity is a good cause either.

I don't understand these auctions, why doesnt Nikkkk just write a great big cheque out to James Brent and have done with it.

Because then, he and Noolypoo couldn't engage in such nauseatingly predictable repartee.

Nool is now on a 'what a great guy I am' charm offensive, to aid his public image rehabilitation, prior to being officially anointed by Brent Sahib. Of course 'I'm not a mod'.

Still an 'owner' though, no doubt.
Dear oh dear No

Of course he is.

On a totalitarian site like Pasoti, it's irrelevant if you're a Mod or not. What matters is if you are still the owner. That's where the strings can be pulled, and therefore where the power lies.

He's not a mod, he's the mod.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:17 pm

Following this story on Pasoti, I must say, if I'd been on the wrong end of this cnut hoaxing like he has to fill his sad sad life, I'd make it a priority to find him.

I couldn't give a toss about some Cornish supporters association, but when the cnut is hoaxing something concerning St Lukes Hospice, he'd get a f*cking pasting he'd never forget
Back to top Go down
JonB

JonB

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:19 pm

Yep, it's wound me up too & I hardly ever give a flying fish.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.grumpypig.co.uk
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:36 pm

'Andy' says he will pay by 1700, I very much doubt it and think he is purely winding people up.
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:13 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
'Andy' says he will pay by 1700, I very much doubt it and think he is purely winding people up.

If he isn't on a wind up though (and he did have a family bereavement), the guys who have given him abuse are a disgrace to the club
Back to top Go down
JonB

JonB

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:20 pm

If he isn't, he's the most petulant altruist ever....
Back to top Go down
http://www.grumpypig.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:56 pm

I see the thread has been removed.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:13 pm

Probably because the Pasoti agreement has been ridden roughshod over and the mods are sorting out in readiness to issue bans. When is posting PMs not posting PMs - when it's a synopsis. So probably no bannings then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:14 pm

LondonGreen wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

If he isn't on a wind up though (and he did have a family bereavement), the guys who have given him abuse are a disgrace to the club
LG, I called him a tosser on the evidence shown on 2 threads. I stand by that at the moment. If I was in his shoes I would have explained to Ian and tell him there would be a delay in getting the funds to him. After all, he's been logging in and out all week. He did neither but sent Ian a mocking PM this morning. I offered to throw in £20 if he kept his promise to pay by 5pm. As Adam says, the thread has now gone and it's after 5pm so maybe he's paid. My £20 and an apology to him is ready to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:21 pm

Keepitgreen wrote:
LondonGreen wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

LG, I called him a tosser on the evidence shown on 2 threads. I stand by that at the moment. If I was in his shoes I would have explained to Ian and tell him there would be a delay in getting the funds to him. After all, he's been logging in and out all week. He did neither but sent Ian a mocking PM this morning. I offered to throw in £20 if he kept his promise to pay by 5pm. As Adam says, the thread has now gone and it's after 5pm so maybe he's paid. My £20 and an apology to him is ready to go.

However on the flip side, if a member of his family had passed away it would be the last thing on his mind.

We have not seen all the PMs from either side. For all we know it could be selective reporting from both sides.

Just let's hope he pays up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:28 pm

Lee Jameson wrote:
Keepitgreen wrote:
LondonGreen wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

However on the flip side, if a member of his family had passed away it would be the last thing on his mind.

We have not seen all the PMs from either side. For all we know it could be selective reporting from both sides.

Just let's hope he pays up.
Lee, I agree, other than the fact he has been on and off Pasoti all week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:31 pm

What have I missed this time?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:48 pm

The chance to call someone a cnut Jock is all, I'm sure other opportunities will come along shortly. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:00 pm

According to Nikkk he still has not paid. Fire away Jock, can't think of a more deserving fella. Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:03 pm

Newell is a cnut? Or the guy who promised to pay is a cnut? Both cnuts?

So the thread is removed in case he does pay up and everyone else looks like a cnut for calling him a cnut? That makes the Pasoti mods a bunch of cnuts?

No real news if you ask me.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:10 pm

He will have been busy tossing himself off for the last two hours salivating over every attention-seeking post he's got, since giving his 5pm deadline offering.

A fantasist who craves attention, and gets off on the adoration associated with it.

I stand by my original precis. He's a cnut of the highest order and he deserves a proper kicking.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:20 pm

In no way would I condone what this chap appears to have done but this whole auctionfest has become a nauseating sham since nikkk's arrival.

As someone else has mentioned, if he wants to contribute/invest, why not go direct to Harry ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:21 pm

He's probably a sad fifty year old fvckwit who lives with his mum.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:22 pm

SufferedSince68 wrote:
He's probably a sad fifty year old fvckwit who lives with his mum.

Who.......... Nikkk ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:26 pm

Why won't multi millionaire jams just pay off the debts and move the club forward ,or else this fvcking pantomine is going to go on for years,after all he is a fan like us!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:27 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
He will have been busy tossing himself off for the last two hours salivating over every attention-seeking post he's got, since giving his 5pm deadline offering.

A fantasist who craves attention, and gets off on the adoration associated with it.

I stand by my original precis. He's a cnut of the highest order and he deserves a proper kicking.

That is why I said that the other place should not give him the attention he craves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:27 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Bogsider wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:
Nikkkk has far too much money if he thinks PACSA is a good cause.

In fact, he has far too much money if he thinks Brent's charity is a good cause either.

I don't understand these auctions, why doesnt Nikkkk just write a great big cheque out to James Brent and have done with it.

Because then, he and Noolypoo couldn't engage in such nauseatingly predictable repartee.

Nool is now on a 'what a great guy I am' charm offensive, to aid his public image rehabilitation, prior to being officially anointed by Brent Sahib. Of course 'I'm not a mod'.

Still an 'owner' though, no doubt.
Dear oh dear No

Of course he is.

On a totalitarian site like Pasoti, it's irrelevant if you're a Mod or not. What matters is if you are still the owner. That's where the strings can be pulled, and therefore where the power lies.

He's not a mod, he's the mod.

I'm pretty sure Daz and Ponty are of equal status.

Although I think the auctions are misdirected and farcical. The hoaxers actions are completely unacceptable
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:29 pm

Tring, what if Nikk and GreenAndy are the same geezer how would the avivas and superfans cope with that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:38 pm

Why is this chap Nikkk coming in for abuse? All he has done is contribute generously to a cause he clearly believes in. Whilst the auctions have been in the public domain his identity hasn't been so in that sense it is anonymous. What has it got to do with anyone else what he chooses to give his money to and to abuse him for it is somewhat childish and smacks a little of jelousy and envy to me.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:47 pm

I don't thing think he's getting abuse. But I think alot of people might find it weird continually giving money to a football club to pay off debts owed in wages - notwithstanding it's totally up to him to do what he wants with his money. He must be in for nearly 200k now which has been enough to buy a couple of directors a sizable bit of the club.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: