mouldyoldgoat
Mock Cuncher
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:17 am

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
I get it and I'm computer thick. I'm also accused of being pedantic.......

Think yourself lucky dear boy. I've been accused of much worse Shocked
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:19 am

Tringreen wrote:
Sensiblegreeny wrote:
I get it and I'm computer thick. I'm also accused of being pedantic.......

Think yourself lucky dear boy. I've been accused of much worse Shocked

like being a snot gobbling feckpig Question
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:23 am

Charlie Wood wrote:
Well perhaps you now understand all the consequences of the games you have played. The previous moderators were absolutely correct in their decision to ban those two posters as you broke the rule that you signed up to, namely :- "We may also refuse/delete your membership should you employ misleading email or IP addresses".

Those two posters remain banned and a consequence of that is an IP ban on all their IP addresses. Members might like to look up the posts of Braidie Cole where you denied time and again being Dane Bunney.

The moderators discussed your membership as Saltash Green as it was suspected you had posted, and been banned, as BC and PSG but decided that as that could not be proved conclusively and as you were not trying to cause trouble you should be allowed to stay.

If you have any other identities registered on here now I urge you to PM a moderator to have it/them deleted.

Burn the witch !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:43 am

This is my only account. Can you in ban my virgin hub ip address please so I don't have to use my I phone all the time.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:48 am

Saltash green wrote:
This is my only account. Can you in ban my virgin hub ip address please so I don't have to use my I phone all the time.

It's 'un' ban ffs .

Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:49 am

Tringreen wrote:
Saltash green wrote:

It's 'un' ban ffs .

Cut Salty Bunny some slack, U & I are next together on the keyboard and he's doing it on his mobile :LOL:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:19 am

That's my iPhone doing the auto correct
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:37 am

Saltash Green there doesn't appear to be an IP ban against your home internet- the multiple accounts were banned but not the IP address. I've deleted those accounts so this may allow you to access from home- if you could let me know if this helps?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:48 am

I will let you know next time I'm on my home computer. Might not be till after the weekend tho.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:17 pm

GOB wrote:
It's not like me and I hate to but in clown but...

In a rare instance and when a pain in the ass user makes a cock up, you can in fact trace an IP address to an actual property, or within yards of a property. You need a bit of luck and I won't say how, but it can be done on rare occasions,

If I remember rightly Penz and me managed to track down two dodgy IP's, one of which had a very interesting IP address indeed. It can't always be done but sometimes it can.

BTW for those that like to create havoc in groups, the bigger the group the more cock ups you make. lol!

Was it from Windsor? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:07 pm

You're warm lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:24 pm

GOB wrote:
You're warm lol!

Did you manage to find the prez's missing IP for him?

Was it lost in Windsor?

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:45 pm

Been on holiday anything happen while i was away? see that useless tw@t fletcher and the merchant banker are still in charge after the yeovil humiliation, they are the one's who should resign not charlie woods,..... not bad only swore once!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:35 pm

Fletcher is not swearing, give it a few games though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:46 pm

SufferedSince68 wrote:
Been on holiday anything happen while i was away? see that useless tw@t fletcher and the merchant banker are still in charge after the yeovil humiliation, they are the one's who should resign not charlie woods,..... not bad only swore once!

Webb is still president
Brent is still the boss
Fletcher is still the gaffer
Lee Jameson is having a hissy fit
Newell has stitched Tony Cholwell up
Jock is rightly p~ssed off
Charlie has stood down from being a mod
There is a new mod election
We got hammered 5-0
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 6:33 pm

Yea Man wrote:
SufferedSince68 wrote:

Webb is still president
Brent is still the boss
We got hammered 5-0

Winsor boy and greenandy are still anon!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:31 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
SufferedSince68 wrote:

Webb is still president
Brent is still the boss
We got hammered 5-0

Winsor boy and greenandy are still anon!

Yup GreenAndy the terrible terrible man who forced Nikkk into looking even more fantastic for still donating his pledged amount, who only Ian Newell has spoken to scratch And Ian sorted it so there was nothing else to se here, move along everyone, Nikkk has saved the day again and GreenAndy1981'a account disappears along with Windsor Boy's, Dogger's, Deadly Nightshades, Derrick Sanderson's and Deepthroats, what a fuckin surprise Newell.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:42 pm

GJ, there is another poodle on Cerbs site doing someone's dirty work!

http://www.argyletalk.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26&start=80

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:52 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
GJ, there is another poodle on Cerbs site doing someone's dirty work!

http://www.argyletalk.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26&start=80

Anonymously of course. They're good at that, and threatening women and children.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:56 pm

Another silent assassin.These forums are full of them.Is this just a Plymouth thing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy   GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

GreenAndy1981 has been a bad boy
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: