Mock Cuncher
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

David Norris Empty
PostSubject: David Norris   David Norris EmptySun May 20, 2012 8:17 am

I was thinking...

What a champ. A lot of us took the piss out of Nickkk assuming it was a former director or even Newell himself (he loves a multi does Ghost/Florrie).

But yeah, turns out it was David Norris.

I always loved his commitment and, well, his commitment. What a signing at £35k. When it was accepted he was leaving, as any decent player would after Holloway was shafted by Stapletwat, I remember in his last game at Pompey busting a gut to catch up with one of their centre halves (Big Sol? Distin?) trying to shepherd the ball out and absolutely mullering them from behind. It was nice, really nice.

Then the NWO let Luggy replace him with Chris Clark.

Norris was the only(?) player to look back and help with the staff fund. Along with Luggy(?) and Larrieu.

Which makes him a top guy.

We should build a mural to David Norris. To raise funds for FV1886, obviously.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

David Norris Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Norris   David Norris EmptySun May 20, 2012 8:41 am

My favourite ever Argyle player. When him and Friio were on song they were a fantastic partnership. Away to Sheffield Wednesday in a midweek game we won 3-1 and I knew then we were going to get promoted, they were both outstanding but Chuck was the boss.

The money he has donated, and let's face it that's what it was, is a measure of the man and what he feels for the club. I believe there was only one shirt he wanted to keep out of all the shirts he "won" in the auctions. He also matched the highest bid for the shirt that was auctioned for the charity I chose after IJN had tried to stitch me up. I know somebody has blasted me for having a go at Newell because he donated a shirt for charity, but I did twist him arm somewhat, as payment for the shit he put me through.

Has he been released by Pompey? I would imagine his wages would be too much for them now.

Now if he fancied finishing his career at Home Park I would welcome him with open arms. Maybe in a year or two?

Back to top Go down
fridgey

fridgey

David Norris Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Norris   David Norris EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:16 am

Top player - if only he could of found the net a few more times he'd of been a Premiership player. I saw a rumor he was off to Leeds...
Back to top Go down

David Norris Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Norris   David Norris EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:31 am

Great player, one of the best to grace Home Park in recent memory. Just one flaw to this love-in. Norris isn't Nikkk.
Back to top Go down
fridgey

fridgey

David Norris Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Norris   David Norris EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:35 am

Andy_Symons wrote:
Great player, one of the best to grace Home Park in recent memory. Just one flaw to this love-in. Norris isn't Nikkk.
Really? Where did the assumption of Jock and others come from Andy, in wasn't in those bloody files was it?
Back to top Go down

David Norris Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Norris   David Norris EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:44 am

The email I saw in the Newell flickr was just Norris donating a shirt. If you've followed the auctions on pasoti you'd see that it's a running joke that people assume that Nikkk is Norris. I have my own views/assumptions on who Nikkk is, but he isn't David Norris.
Back to top Go down

David Norris Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Norris   David Norris EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:48 am

The story that Nikkk is David Norris has been doing the rounds for some time but I dont think he is.Followers of Nikkk will notice that he likes a glass of red wine or three of an evening.No professional footballer would drink red wine as often as Nikkk does.I believe he is much older than David Norris and a local guy.

Last edited by oddball on Sun May 20, 2012 10:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

David Norris Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Norris   David Norris EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:48 am

Andy_Symons wrote:
The email I saw in the Newell flickr was just Norris donating a shirt. If you've followed the auctions on pasoti you'd see that it's a running joke that people assume that Nikkk is Norris. I have my own views/assumptions on who Nikkk is, but he isn't David Norris.

Ahhhhhh, Shut up Mock, you seemed son convincing lol!
Back to top Go down
fridgey

fridgey

David Norris Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Norris   David Norris EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:52 am

Andy_Symons wrote:
Oh I see, I think it would make a lovely story if it was Norris, I really have no idea if its him or who it is but as ever with the internet, assumptions and conspiracies run wild. I for one am slightly alarmed by the KKK in his name, I surprised no one else on here or PASOTI has seen the connection Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

David Norris Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Norris   David Norris EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:14 am

fridgey wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
Oh I see, I think it would make a lovely story if it was Norris, I really have no idea if its him or who it is but as ever with the internet, assumptions and conspiracies run wild. I for one am slightly alarmed by the KKK in his name, I surprised no one else on here or PASOTI has seen the connection Shocked Laughing

I think it's more a case of people (for once) not jumping to conclusions and giving birth to more conspiracy theories.
Back to top Go down

David Norris Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Norris   David Norris EmptySun May 20, 2012 5:12 pm

David Norris one of the best widemen or whatever you want to call his role, superb team player when norris played i thought we would win and more often than not we did ! top top player.
Back to top Go down

David Norris Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Norris   David Norris EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:56 am

I am sure it is Norris as I have seen his name in print followed by the word FACT which obviously proves that he is Nikk.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

David Norris Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Norris   David Norris EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:02 am

im pretty certain that THAT email was from nickk and was signed off by a mister norris, my eyes are old my legs are bent... i may be wrong
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Chemical Ali

David Norris Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Norris   David Norris EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:17 am

I don't think Nikkk is Norris either.

All i know is that he's called Nick and has a business(es) in the South Hams (this is what he claimed when there was talk of Nikkk assisting JB on the board). He's obviously got a bit of money too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SirCumfrance

David Norris Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Norris   David Norris EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:24 am

I thought Nikkk might have been Chris Dawson?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

David Norris Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Norris   David Norris Empty

Back to top Go down

David Norris
Page 1 of 1