Snake Eyes
Charlie Wood
pilgrim_pete
Tringreen
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 15 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012, 12:02

Gareth Nicholson wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
I can't understand why somebody from within The Trust isn't pushing to find out more about Windsor Boy? .

We have asked the question.

Have you received an answer Gareth?
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 15 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012, 12:03

The apologies so far received are very much like the tip of the iceburg Titanic hit - ironic given the timing.

Of course Chris Webb has requested that everyone just gets on with supporting our club. Just as soon as I get answers to the following, I will.

1. The mods 'over there' give the requested information on the Windsor Boy account
2. Warren Bowden explains how he knew that the DT account existed, and the real circumstances over him receiving the password
3. details of the alleged underhand dealings by the Trust Board against their Chair are given by those supposedly 'in the know' like Lee Jameson

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 15 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012, 12:10

Dingle wrote:
The apologies so far received are very much like the tip of the iceburg Titanic hit - ironic given the timing.

Of course Chris Webb has requested that everyone just gets on with supporting our club. Just as soon as I get answers to the following, I will.

1. The mods 'over there' give the requested information on the Windsor Boy account
2. Warren Bowden explains how he knew that the DT account existed, and the real circumstances over him receiving the password
3. details of the alleged underhand dealings by the Trust Board against their Chair are given by those supposedly 'in the know' like Lee Jameson

Exactly ! Transparency and honesty. Not wave the flag, bang the drum and forget it ever happened. The inability of some Argyle people to learn the lessons of history, both on the pitch and now in the world of online superfans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 15 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012, 12:16

GOB wrote:
Why is that whenever a scandal comes to light that those under the spotlight conveniently receive threatening phone calls and there follows a comment that the matter should be dropped because of the so called threats?

Yes. And how on earth - in these days when hardly anybody puts their home phone number in the book and even fewer publicise their mobile numbers - do the threateners get hold of their numbers?

(Not intending to suggest that threatening phone calls are acceptable, of course.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 15 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012, 12:28

Have you also noticed how the police are never involved despite all these calls that Webb likes to mention?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 15 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012, 12:32

Jimsing has posted on PASOTI - "Yes, there are questions that are still unanswered. There may well be other details to be uncovered, but the main protagonists have been identified. The main objective has been achieved. It has been brought out into the open."

Jimsing obviously knows more then the rest of us, including the Trust, how does he know who the main protagonists are?
Back to top Go down
Gareth Nicholson

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 15 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012, 12:32

GOB wrote:
Gareth Nicholson wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
I can't understand why somebody from within The Trust isn't pushing to find out more about Windsor Boy? .

No.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 15 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012, 12:34

I find it strange how Chris "I don't take part in internet squabbles" Webb is quite defensive in this and wants people to move on - why would that be? I only thought he wanted to post info on argyle fans' sites about the President's Progress?

The fact that a Deep Throater received 'abusive calls' is laughable when it was the DT account (and Windsor Boy) shit stirring which led to the abuse of a Trust Board Member's wife- which DT-er was responsible for that? They certainly didn't confess when that incident occurred!

The more the smoke and mirrors goes on surrounding the multi accounts, the more I feel the President is complicit in this- why is there such a desire to move on? Surely with the current 'It was me' revelations it would be easier for someone (especially a Mod) to admit to being Windsor Boy/ Deadly Lampshade. The cover up of those accounts will not allow the process to move on- despite the 'clique's' attempts.

Another account I'm suspicious of is Derrick Sanderson- very anti ATD/ very pro Newell. Haven't seen any posts from DS recently- wonder if the account is being Pasoti cleansed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 15 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012, 12:41

Gareth Nicholson wrote:
GOB wrote:
Gareth Nicholson wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

No.

Which to me suggests that the Pasoti mods are covering for somebody who is free to wreak havoc again whenever they feel like it. In that case I would not want a Trust section on a site which has blatantly been involved in an attempt to damage The Trust, and these same mods have access to all kinds of information which should be private. Recent events hardly inspire me with confidence that any information they are privvy to, would not be used nefariously.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 15 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012, 12:49

Lee was the DT-er who was phone abused according to Newell's twitter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 15 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012, 12:51

Chemical Ali wrote:
Another account I'm suspicious of is Derrick Sanderson- very anti ATD/ very pro Newell. Haven't seen any posts from DS recently- wonder if the account is being Pasoti cleansed.

Last posted 3 days ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 15 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012, 13:57

I think there is ones massive issue here that you lot are missing. Look not at who has been posting but at those that HAVEN'T.
There are a couple of people who's silence is deafening.

Come on guys none of you are stupid, you can all look at the bigger picture surely or are you all blinded by your indignation of the current situation.

Also look at the posturing which is already becoming evident.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 15 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012, 14:00

I don't look on the farm very often, so wouldn't notice. Any clues for thickos like me ?

Still think that the porcine one is the catalyst for the way the farm has plunged steadily into the gutter............with a little help from his friends of course.

How Brent or anyone can take these guys seriously again and place any trust in them [no pun intended], is quite beyond me but knowing the nature of the vociferous and ambitious rank and file, they won't give up the keys to the executive toilets easily.

Last edited by Tringreen on Tue 17 Apr 2012, 14:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 15 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012, 14:03

Tringreen wrote:
I don't look on the farm very often, so wouldn't notice. Any clues for thickos like me ?

lol!
You don't look often? Where's the thigh slapping Emily when you need it? Smile

My suggestion would be to have a look. I'm not saying it out loud, I want others to draw the same conclusions theirselves.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 15 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012, 14:05

Iggy has asked for info on Dogger, windsor boy and deadly lampshade on the pasoti admin board.

The pasotIANmods account replied-

Of those three accounts you mention - One poster was banned last month (see the Banned forum), one asked to be deleted and the other had no working (legit) email address and was deactivated.

So if its as innocent as the above why did greenthing say he couldn't talk about windsor boy and deadly lampshade a few days ago. From memory lampshade joined march 6th 2012 windsor boy dec 2011. Seems an awfully long time shit stirring on pasoti with an illegitimate email account.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 15 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012, 14:14

Chemical Ali wrote:
Iggy has asked for info on Dogger, windsor boy and deadly lampshade on the pasoti admin board.

The pasotIANmods account replied-

Of those three accounts you mention - One poster was banned last month (see the Banned forum), one asked to be deleted and the other had no working (legit) email address and was deactivated.

So if its as innocent as the above why did greenthing say he couldn't talk about windsor boy and deadly lampshade a few days ago. From memory lampshade joined march 6th 2012 windsor boy dec 2011. Seems an awfully long time shit stirring on pasoti with an illegitimate email account.

Because he's under instructions not to talk about Windsor Boy and Deadly Nightshade. It took the mods over 2 hours to come up with that joint statement, as it didn't come from a mod under his/her own username, but Pasotimods.

Who is important enough for all the Pasoti Mods to cop flak for? Ian Newell has outright denied posting as Deepthroat or Windsor Boy, on a particular thread. Not denied posting as Deep Throat, which he has now admitted, and not denied ever posting as Windsor Boy.

Whoever it is, Wozzer has either spoken to them and given them details, or it is somebody else on The Trust board. Has anyone asked Wozzer who Windsor Boy is? They were singing from the same hymn sheet, and a couple of people have been at pains to point out how much of a mate Wozzer is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 15 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012, 14:48

So what happened to Totnes Tony/Tim nice but dim account? who also claims to be banned from this site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 15 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012, 15:20

It was Womble that asked the admin. I post as Argyleiggy and have asked lots of questions, I couldn't give a toss about Wozz I think it is up to the Trust and it's membership to deal with that, I am more concerned in unearthing the truth about the duplicity of one or two of the hierarchy of p-bay, and fwiw I seriously believe that the majority of the mods are innocent other than going along with what someone has told them is justified because of the freaks 'n wierdo's. lol! My spellcheck flags up wierdo's and suggests Windsor's!
Anyway I am totally bored with arguing with cretins that I wouldn't give the time of day to on civvy street, get the picture pig ? So I am going to give it a rest now.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 15 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012, 17:26

Quote :
Anonymous calls to Lee Jameson in the middle of the night? How brave the keyboard warriors? #getalife

Or to put it another way

Quote :
Paswword to anonymous account given to Lee Jameson in the middle of a FanFest? How brave the Trust knockers? #getalife
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 15 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012, 18:01

When nool was officially running the farm( now its on the sly like all things nool) postcode, pedlar ect ,were only to happy to ban dissenters like myself and others as "exeter trolls"not wanting anyone to rock the boat and all that bollocks, now i see there bleating about wanting this to end !well for me ,posty sweetheart it only ends when you do one and resign, or better still who ever owns it ,shuts down the whole corrupt backstabbing site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 15 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012, 19:14

I would just like to say that Webb's use of a suicide to bring 'perspective' to the DT affair is the lowest point yet. You sick ****, Webb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 15 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012, 19:22

I'm certainly not a massive fan of IJN - I think my posting history on Pasoti will tell you that. He does a lot of really good positive stuff and obviously loves the club - his heart is in the right place even though I'm not sure if his head is. I'm not a massive fan of the whole Forza Verde thing either as I think it's contrived but then again, the atmosphere has improved at Home Park and it's up to that group of supporters to support the club in their own way. I'm not that enamoured with Chris Webb being a club president - I don't think becoming close to the club was a good decision as I think he'd be better off being far more independent but again, that's his own decision. I have done a fair amount of posting about this Deep Throat issue on both this site and Pasoti and my views are fairly open and my criticism of the issue has been robust and overt. I say that before I get accused of being an Aviva (whatever that is as I'm not 100% sure).

What I don't understand though is that there are posters on here who are verging on proving IJN right when he calls you obsessive nutters.

Greenjock in particular stands out. You are so vehemently anti-IJN that any issue at all seems to revolve around him and you're so full of rage that you seem blinded to actual facts and seem to just create some version of reality. I do honestly believe that you are making this whole situation worse and are feeding support for the man you so openly hate. I think a simple, I told you so would have been the best policy as I've read your posts on here and I actually feel sympathy for IJN based upon what you've posted over the past few days. I think he's the lesser of the two evils if I'm honest.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 15 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012, 20:07

hairy j wrote:
I've read your (GreenJock's) posts on here and I actually feel sympathy for IJN based upon what you've posted over the past few days. I think he's the lesser of the two evils if I'm honest.

Well, you are wrong!

Newell is evil personified!

Anyone who thinks the situation in the Pasoti mod room is going to change is living in cloud cuckoo land.

The mods there have had multi accounts for years. Sometimes even blatent and used just to abuse people (Trickler etc) I've seen them inside their modroom with my own eyes.

Bitbucket was the previous incarnation of Deepthroat where any mod could use it to post. Posty has been pulling shit for years. He used to send me stuff about Bex and encourage me to wind her up - he didn't know I knew he was a mod and then vote to ban me! I watched as Ed Blackburn had a conversation with himself on a thread using multi id's. Sad.

The stuff that ponty and Newell pulled attacking the old AT site! It goes on and on...

The problem troublemakers are still in that mod room and it will never ever get better until they are kicked out on their arses. The rest need to go too, as they know it all goes on and they do nothing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 15 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012, 20:28

hairy j wrote:
I'm certainly not a massive fan of IJN - I think my posting history on Pasoti will tell you that. He does a lot of really good positive stuff and obviously loves the club - his heart is in the right place even though I'm not sure if his head is. I'm not a massive fan of the whole Forza Verde thing either as I think it's contrived but then again, the atmosphere has improved at Home Park and it's up to that group of supporters to support the club in their own way. I'm not that enamoured with Chris Webb being a club president - I don't think becoming close to the club was a good decision as I think he'd be better off being far more independent but again, that's his own decision. I have done a fair amount of posting about this Deep Throat issue on both this site and Pasoti and my views are fairly open and my criticism of the issue has been robust and overt. I say that before I get accused of being an Aviva (whatever that is as I'm not 100% sure).

What I don't understand though is that there are posters on here who are verging on proving IJN right when he calls you obsessive nutters.

Greenjock in particular stands out. You are so vehemently anti-IJN that any issue at all seems to revolve around him and you're so full of rage that you seem blinded to actual facts and seem to just create some version of reality. I do honestly believe that you are making this whole situation worse and are feeding support for the man you so openly hate. I think a simple, I told you so would have been the best policy as I've read your posts on here and I actually feel sympathy for IJN based upon what you've posted over the past few days. I think he's the lesser of the two evils if I'm honest.

Fame at last! I have a personal dislike of IJN because of a stunt he pulled last year, where he used me to name a person who he was frightened of himself. He rang a mod on this site crying that the person involved was a "gangster" type and he feared for his own safety. He didn't mind using me to name this nasty man, and I am usually at home with a one year old baby boy. As long as he's safe though eh?

And I would stay tuned Hairy J. What has been said about Newells attempt to bring The Trust to his knees recently is all true, but I have a funny feeling that we are just scratching the surface at the moment, and in the not too distant future, more revelations will be forthcoming. I could be wrong, well actually I couldn't so let's see where this particular ride takes us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 15 EmptyTue 17 Apr 2012, 20:35

hairy j wrote:

And I almost forgot about the spoof website, ADT, which he has admitted to setting up, where he accused someone on here of being a Paedophile amongst other things.

I actually couldn't care less what you think about my feelings about Ian Newell. I don't know if you have children, but if you did I would like to think that you too might be a tad miffed that he would put their safety at risk, so that he could leak information without having to be man enough to do it himself.

I wouldn't piss on Ian Newell if he were on fire, and believe me there are plenty of other people who feel the same about him. When you know what I now about him I reckon you will change your tune.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deep Throat on pasoti
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next