Snake Eyes
Charlie Wood
pilgrim_pete
Tringreen
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:04 am

I doubt it, he's done well saying what he has considering he has his cock in his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:06 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
I wonder if greenman will comment about claims on the other site that windsor boy is the President?

I think Greenman's feeling a little isolated these days. After all it's not just on ATD that people are disgusted with the underhand behaviour of the pasoti mods and their assorted groupies. Pasoti's alive with the sound of rebellion and revolution. lol!

Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:20 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
I wonder if greenman will comment about claims on the other site that windsor boy is the President?

It's funny that although I can't find the claims to which you are referring the only last embedded quote from Windsor Boy is in a post made by The President. he couldn't be answering his own post surely.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=64879&hilit=windsor+boy&start=15
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:24 am

Maybe if Lee Jameson posted that he would love to know who Windsor Boy is, the truth would be told. How about it Lee? It worked with Deep Throat. You could enquire as to how Windsor Boy's account has been deleted without anyone requesting it. Which means that somebody with admin rights on Pasoti has decided to delete an account that was involved in the whole Deep Throat saga.

If none of the mods will admit to it, then there is somebody else with admin rights who has something to hide! If all the mods do know who Windsor Boy is, surely it is better for them to clear up any confusion, rather than have another cloud over the whole site? If Pasoti really wants to move forward and put the shenanigans of the past behind them, then this account who seemed to be joined at the hip with Deep Throat should be explained? All his/her posts have been removed, but he /she is still quoted in the original threads about Trust membership, and he/she appears to have the same kind of knowledge as Deep Throat? Curious indeed.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:57 am

I can post again, the world's natural order is restored! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:01 am

pilgrim_pete wrote:

It's a pity that Pasoti can't be so open and inclusive.
Back to top Go down
JonB

JonB

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:03 am

pilgrim_pete wrote:

Which is a shame for some.

Love from Chrichton.
Back to top Go down
http://www.grumpypig.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:12 am

pilgrim_pete wrote:

Let joy be unconfined.

Welcome back, p_p. Your even-handed views are needed lol!
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:14 am

Posters with something to say are always welcome, and with a name like Pete what more can I say. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:16 am

And in all the glasnost feeling post Deepthroat who do the mods use to allay fears of posters? (They are only mine and not those of a proper fan) Florrie Lindley http://pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=66007&start=30 if you scroll down the page you notice that when I call her Ian she replies with a wavey smiley, I wouldn't be at all surprised to find an ex mod behind that facade. pig
The point I was trying to make to the mods (Postey in particular who I think is as complicit in this as Nool) was that DT was the head of a rather nasty abcess, starting with outing peoples real names, not accepting differing points of view, then banning posters for trolling and all the hypocritical shite about real fans don't hide behind pseudonyms. The only thing that Postey reacted to was that no one has been banned for having a different point of view, but then didn't take the opportunity to tell me why is was guilty of trolling, when and where it was, when I was recently banned.
We don't know the half of it yet, and I for one don't believe Nool is out of the modding picture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:24 am

Iggy wrote:
And in all the glasnost feeling post Deepthroat who do the mods use to allay fears of posters? (They are only mine and not those of a proper fan) Florrie Lindley http://pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=66007&start=30 if you scroll down the page you notice that when I call her Ian she replies with a wavey smiley, I wouldn't be at all surprised to find an ex mod behind that facade. pig
The point I was trying to make to the mods (Postey in particular who I think is as complicit in this as Nool) was that DT was the head of a rather nasty abcess, starting with outing peoples real names, not accepting differing points of view, then banning posters for trolling and all the hypocritical shite about real fans don't hide behind pseudonyms. The only thing that Postey reacted to was that no one has been banned for having a different point of view, but then didn't take the opportunity to tell me why is was guilty of trolling, when and where it was, when I was recently banned.
We don't know the half of it yet, and I for one don't believe Nool is out of the modding picture.

Ask the mods directly who deleted Windsor Boys account and why? There was no request from him. It must be someone with admin rights who thinks Windsor Boy's mere existence is worth wiping from the face of the earth. Why would that be?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:26 am

Right on cue, Mr President wants the whole incident to be forgotten and all hold hands and get along now. Even throws in a funeral he's attending today to make his point. All a bit X-Factor now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:27 am

Greenjock wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Ask the mods directly who deleted Windsor Boys account and why? There was no request from him. It must be someone with admin rights who thinks Windsor Boy's mere existence is worth wiping from the face of the earth. Why would that be?

Womble has asked that question (or thereabouts) on the Admin board.

To be fair, it is possible that whoever it was requested a delete by pm.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:41 am

And anyone who believes that lessons have been learnt is either part of the cabal or a complete Aviva jocolor

They are truly unbelievable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:46 am

It will be interesting to see the answer to Wombles enquiry. I expect the mods and anyone else with a vested interest in Windsor Boy will have a little meeting to decide on the content of the reply.

Meanwhile, Mr President's post calling for an end to the whole business includes these comments:

The intentions however misguided were not malicious.

The Trust have acted quietly and professionally which gives everyone great hope for the future.

The mods on pasoti have been excellent with the balance of their approach.

Really? The intentions were not malicious? The accusations levelled by Deep Throat (and Windsor Boy) towards current memebrs of The Trust board, were most certainly malicious.

The mods on Pasoti have been excellent with the balance of their approach? By covering up for people and allowing these malicious comments to be made over and over again? And not once apologising for their actions.

Somebody REALLY wants this chapter closed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:53 am

Why is that whenever a scandal comes to light that those under the spotlight conveniently receive threatening phone calls and there follows a comment that the matter should be dropped because of the so called threats?

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:06 am

Does anyone know how long Windsor Boy was a member. When did he start posting ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:26 am

Move along now chaps. Minor issue, nothing to see. May have forced the resignation of the Trust Leader but if you want to see how it pans out please go to Terraces.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:37 am

Nick Wall wrote:
Move along now chaps. Minor issue, nothing to see. May have forced the resignation of the Trust Leader but if you want to see how it pans out please go to Terraces.

Move along ? lol!

I don't think so. The truth will out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:40 am

So Windsor Boy either had an illegitimate e-mail address, or he asked to be de-activated.

So either Deadly Lampshade or Windsor Boy had opened a Pasoti account with an illegitimate e-mail address. Surely that wouldn't be allowed? I mean I had to apply for a Pasoti account 3 times, with a legitimate e-mail address, before I was accepted. And if it was Windsor Boy who asked for his account to be de-activated, how convenient is that right now?

PASOTI MODS, WHAT A BUNCH OF CROOKED, LYING, DEVIOUS, TWO-FACED HYPOCRITES YOU ALL ARE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:42 am

Id does amaze me that some of these fans that 'love' the club want to "move on" and forget the things that are damaging the club. It's all very convenient and, all very predictable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:53 am

I can't understand why somebody from within The Trust isn't pushing to find out more about Windsor Boy? Along with Deep Throat, Windsor Boy has sought to undermine The Trust, and it is fairly obvious that Windsor Boy and Deep Throat are linked in this whole business. If The Trust are considering Wozzer resignation, surely they would want the full facts before accepting it or not?

Otherwise we have possible other influential Trust members involved in trying to de-stabilize The Trust and if the full story does not get told, who's to say that 3 months down the line the same thing won't happen?

It would appear that the Pasoti mods, some of whom are Trust members and in a position to damage the organisation if they feel like it, are covering for somebody with the agenda of bringing The Trust to it's knees.If it were me being fired upon I would want to know where the bullets are being fired from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:56 am

Have patience Jock, I'm sure there's plenty to come to light yet!
Back to top Go down
Gareth Nicholson

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:57 am

Greenjock wrote:
I can't understand why somebody from within The Trust isn't pushing to find out more about Windsor Boy? .

We have asked the question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:00 pm

Gareth Nicholson wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
I can't understand why somebody from within The Trust isn't pushing to find out more about Windsor Boy? .

We have asked the question.

And have you been fobbed off Gareth? Sorry if I'm sticking my nose in where it's not wanted but whoever Windsor Boy is, they were posting almost exactly the same details as Wozzer as Deep Throat, hearing exactly the same plots to overthrow Wozzer etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deep Throat on pasoti
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next