Snake Eyes
Charlie Wood
pilgrim_pete
Tringreen
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:08 pm

vincent_vega wrote:
being an avid reader of both sites, and aware of the damage thats been done on the farm, this whole saga to me (the DT situation) cant be justified and has been debated enough - what concerns me most is the auctions and the DT bids that now look to have boosted final prices (is this just the tip of the iceberg). Im sure this has been asked before, but should the Trust not demand a due dillegence exercise into the auctions, confirming that fair play was in place, monies have been paid and that no private/individual advantage has been gained.

The quote Father Ted - this smells of "the money was just resting in my account"

I'm not really sure that the DT bids would have made any difference, although I could be wrong, as Nikkk always paid a handsome price for everything he won, and usually donated the auctioned item to a good cause. If DT bid on any items that Nikkk didn't win, that would be a different story altogether.

One thing that has nagged me about these auctions is if the proceeds go to the staff back pay fund, does this mean that the Income Tax and National Insurance has already been paid? Or does it get deducted from the donated money? It must make a difference to people because if the deductions haven't already been made and are not taken from the donated money, wouldn't the staff have to stump this up themselves? Forgive me if I have got that wrong, I just don't know how the process works, and that's one of the reasons that in my opinion James Brent should have been paying the money sooner rather than later, and not relying on charitable donations to pay staff their rightful wages.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:14 am

I can honestly say, honestly. The DT thread has been one of the most amusing, yet cringworthy, pathetic, in-farm feud I have ever read.

Can we have more like it please. lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:38 am

Schlumberger wrote:
I can honestly say, honestly. The DT thread has been one of the most amusing, yet cringworthy, pathetic, in-farm feud I have ever read.

Can we have more like it please. lol!

Keep watching mate. You ain't seen nothin yet............ bbbb baby !

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:50 pm

hairy j wrote:
I'm certainly not a massive fan of IJN - I think my posting history on Pasoti will tell you that. He does a lot of really good positive stuff and obviously loves the club - his heart is in the right place even though I'm not sure if his head is. I'm not a massive fan of the whole Forza Verde thing either as I think it's contrived but then again, the atmosphere has improved at Home Park and it's up to that group of supporters to support the club in their own way. I'm not that enamoured with Chris Webb being a club president - I don't think becoming close to the club was a good decision as I think he'd be better off being far more independent but again, that's his own decision. I have done a fair amount of posting about this Deep Throat issue on both this site and Pasoti and my views are fairly open and my criticism of the issue has been robust and overt. I say that before I get accused of being an Aviva (whatever that is as I'm not 100% sure).

What I don't understand though is that there are posters on here who are verging on proving IJN right when he calls you obsessive nutters.

Greenjock in particular stands out. You are so vehemently anti-IJN that any issue at all seems to revolve around him and you're so full of rage that you seem blinded to actual facts and seem to just create some version of reality. I do honestly believe that you are making this whole situation worse and are feeding support for the man you so openly hate. I think a simple, I told you so would have been the best policy as I've read your posts on here and I actually feel sympathy for IJN based upon what you've posted over the past few days. I think he's the lesser of the two evils if I'm honest.

I see you are badgering poor old IJN on Pasoti again today Hairy J. Not that you are an obsessive nutter or anything eh?

According to you he is hypocritical, a liar, a troll etc etc, but not evil. So that's ok then. Pot calling the fuckin kettle black springs to mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 6:13 pm

You a top poster jock, hairy boy slags off nool, but he still registers red in the Dickometer as far as i'm concerned, not only that you're a bit if a babe!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 6:18 pm

SufferedSince68 wrote:
You a top poster jock, hairy boy slags off nool, but he still registers red in the Dickometer as far as i'm concerned, not only that you're a bit if a babe!

OOOH you smooth talker I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:08 pm

Greenjock wrote:
hairy j wrote:
I'm certainly not a massive fan of IJN - I think my posting history on Pasoti will tell you that. He does a lot of really good positive stuff and obviously loves the club - his heart is in the right place even though I'm not sure if his head is. I'm not a massive fan of the whole Forza Verde thing either as I think it's contrived but then again, the atmosphere has improved at Home Park and it's up to that group of supporters to support the club in their own way. I'm not that enamoured with Chris Webb being a club president - I don't think becoming close to the club was a good decision as I think he'd be better off being far more independent but again, that's his own decision. I have done a fair amount of posting about this Deep Throat issue on both this site and Pasoti and my views are fairly open and my criticism of the issue has been robust and overt. I say that before I get accused of being an Aviva (whatever that is as I'm not 100% sure).

What I don't understand though is that there are posters on here who are verging on proving IJN right when he calls you obsessive nutters.

Greenjock in particular stands out. You are so vehemently anti-IJN that any issue at all seems to revolve around him and you're so full of rage that you seem blinded to actual facts and seem to just create some version of reality. I do honestly believe that you are making this whole situation worse and are feeding support for the man you so openly hate. I think a simple, I told you so would have been the best policy as I've read your posts on here and I actually feel sympathy for IJN based upon what you've posted over the past few days. I think he's the lesser of the two evils if I'm honest.

I see you are badgering poor old IJN on Pasoti again today Hairy J. Not that you are an obsessive nutter or anything eh?

According to you he is hypocritical, a liar, a troll etc etc, but not evil. So that's ok then. Pot calling the fuckin kettle black springs to mind.

So what are you saying? Be honest. I think you go too far... what do you think of me Greenjock?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:17 pm

Neither of you go far enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:31 pm

hairy j wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
hairy j wrote:

So what are you saying? Be honest. I think you go too far... what do you think of me Greenjock?

I'm saying I think your comments were a bit rich when you seem to have spent the last few days stalking Newells and ripping into him. If atd had a swearing filter like over the road has, our opinions of him would look pretty similar.

I cant stand him because of what he did to me, and everything else I've found out about him, that totally negates his good work in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:30 am

hairy j wrote:
For all of those people who are reading this thinking it's a bit of a high-jinks, take a read of some of the previous posts by Deep Throat.

On the Trust
Quote :
I sit uncomfortable with the two out of four people who forced out GC and JBE
Quote :
Looks like the other elected members love the power but don't have the guts to face the membership.
Quote :
It would a great shame to see the trust fail, but I've heard rumours regarding infighting and back stabbing.
(ironic that one)
Quote :
All is not good within the Trust, divisions seem deep with back stabbing and a jockeying for the top job.
Quote :
Heard yesterday, that some of the old brigade had threatened some of the new boys with a coup unless certain new leaders stood down.
Quote :
I decided to do a little bit of digging and what has come to my attention does not make pretty reading for the Trust or Mr Lloyd. What I really don't get is John Lloyd's post, to me it smacked of jealousy.

To James Brent in the Q&A Thread
Quote :
Thanks for every thing and because of you I enjoy my Saturday's once again. If Argyle had gone part of me would have gone with it. May I ask you how close the club were to liquidiation before you decided to put your money where your mouth is?
(that's quite a loaded question now we know who's behind the username... maybe this question should be rephrased to "James, can you remind internetland just how wonderful the super-fans were and how they helped to save the club?" - I think it's called fishing for compliments)

A pbay auction post
Code:
£200.
Interesting one this as it's a bid in an auction. To be fair, it didn't really effect how much was raised but it's still quite unethical.

On the Administrators and the rival bidders for the club
Code:
Bound to get moved by the mods, but phuck it.

Gulifoyle and his crew tried to sell Nelson for £50k yesterday, said they could because of the distressed state of the club. One way of getting some of their fees back I suppose.
Quote :

A little birdie told me that several TCFC players have reported one Kevin Heaney to the FA for "irregularities" in their payments.
Quote :
Have heard from a very good London based source that the Kassam interest has ended following a number of issues including a very "robust" exchange of contact between Peter Ridsdale and Chris Webb where Chris laid the supporters feelings on the line!
Quote :
Well, well, well. According to a very reliable source, the players have not yet been paid the bonuses for last year's promotion OR the last two months.

12th August, not a friggin' chance. Come in James Brent.
Quote :
Heaney was asked by Brendan Guilfoyle to "pass" on a share of the receipts of the game tomorrow night.

He refused.
Code:
Ridsdale is charging the club £25,000 a month "consultancy fees", the new owner will take on that debt.

That's just from the first two pages of the post history.

Deep Throat also criticised the Cottage Pie at a the corporate hospitality.

And one last beauty. Given IJN has stated that the reason for creating Deep Throat was to enable safe posting of rumours without personal reprisals, we have one of the first ever posts by Deep Throat.
Quote :
I have another snippet, but I'm not going to share it on here, simply because of the idiots that give you stick.
From here http://pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=47433
Is that called a contradiction or is that called telling a fib?

Do these Deep Throat quotes exsist anywhere but on here?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:41 am

They were cleansed from Pasoti a long time ago.

I reckon they would have been wiped in their entirety rather than being archived too, given the uproar and disgust that has followed.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:32 am

If Webb just wanted to leak the Nelson £15k story, why didn't he just ask Newell to post it for him?

Did he really need to go to Newell's house and use his computer and get Newell to log on as Deep Throat and then post the info? Absolute bullshit yet again.

Oh.......and after 350 posts on Pasoti it is clear that Newell has not been told by the club to stop posting or lose his AAA pass. Another lie huh Chris? You are a feckin disgrace.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:09 am

You'd think that Messrs Newell and Webb would welcome a 'Liedetectorfest' in the tent, to clear their name................... could probably fill the Guildhall ! lol!
But they won't Rolling Eyes

Newell, just now on his farm:
Well I don't agree, and I think barnsleyhool is jumping to far too many conclusions. If 1/100 of what ATD has alleged is true, the world would be a far sadder place.

You've been Greenman, I was for about two months from memory and now it's Chris Webb's turn is it?

Sean, I was mistaken about you being Greenman, I was informed several times it was you, and when I tried to defuse that crap with Jock at Tivvy, I may have used a phrase you took exception to, but give it up for FFS. If you suspect that Webby is Greenman, why not ask him on one of the many occasions you meet him?

I can tell you now, that Webby is not Green Man.

I tell you what, why don't the Mods of ATD pass the IP to the Mods of Pasoti and get this sorted once and for all?????

It's just ridiculous how these rumours go on and on, move around and then become fact.

I have never posted on ATD, and yet I have been named at least five times, when I used to read the site.

I have also been Andy S, Ghost, Ottawa Green plus many others on here, according to people on that site.

I know some have said 'They were right after all' regarding Windsor Boy, but by God, they have to get one or two right out of the 333 they throw about.

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:16 pm

Tringreen wrote:
You'd think that Messrs Newell and Webb would welcome a 'Liedetectorfest' in the tent, to clear their name................... could probably fill the Guildhall ! lol!
But they won't Rolling Eyes

Newell, just now on his farm:
Well I don't agree, and I think barnsleyhool is jumping to far too many conclusions. If 1/100 of what ATD has alleged is true, the world would be a far sadder place.

You've been Greenman, I was for about two months from memory and now it's Chris Webb's turn is it?

Sean, I was mistaken about you being Greenman, I was informed several times it was you, and when I tried to defuse that crap with Jock at Tivvy, I may have used a phrase you took exception to, but give it up for FFS. If you suspect that Webby is Greenman, why not ask him on one of the many occasions you meet him?

I can tell you now, that Webby is not Green Man.

I tell you what, why don't the Mods of ATD pass the IP to the Mods of Pasoti and get this sorted once and for all?????

It's just ridiculous how these rumours go on and on, move around and then become fact.

I have never posted on ATD, and yet I have been named at least five times, when I used to read the site.

I have also been Andy S, Ghost, Ottawa Green plus many others on here, according to people on that site.

I know some have said 'They were right after all' regarding Windsor Boy, but by God, they have to get one or two right out of the 333 they throw about.

More bullshit from Newell. When I saw the two of them at Tiverton they both told me that SR was definitely Greenman, no doubt about it, no misunderstanding, in fact I still have a text message from Webb a few days later where he says that he has just seen Andy Symons shit-stirring on here because Andy knew that SR would never have made the threats to me or given Andy the abuse he got off Greenman.

The reason Andy was giving Webb stick was that he knew that Webb and Newell were lying and he had been at the end of lots of abuse from Greenman. Just to clarify my issue with Greenman, he made threats to me. He said a gang from Pasoti had my home address and were coming with baseball bats. He quoted the town where I had just moved from, he then quoted my mothers name and my sisters name as if to frighten me further, and Andy knew that SR was not responsible for that.

Webb's text says "I'm telling you know sic, as I have all along that my knowledge was that greenman was S*** ******. I'm 99% certain on that"

I know that everyone knows the name I have left out because it's unfair on him to keep getting named when he definitely had nothing to do with all of this.

This text message was sent by Webb on 2nd August, two days after the Tiverton friendly where I confronted him and Newell. During our meeting they both assured me that the person who was Greenman was an 18 yr old club employee! They also assured me that the private investigator hired to find me was Tony Hooper and that it was Lee Jameson who hired Hooper. That's two members of the original PASB snooping around on another supporter who they are supposed to represent.

As Greenman had mentioned the private investigator being hired to supply my address it would appear that Greenamn was someone who knew all about the P.I. being hired.

A private investigator. Just let that sink in. A feckin private investigator was paid to find out stuff about me and eventually found out my disabled mothers address and telephone number and Lee Jameson was showing these details to people on a GT's coach to Morecambe! How this can all be dismissed as a bit of banter or messing around is beyond me.

So on the Friday after the Tiverton game I received an e-mail from Ian Newell, we had e-mail exchanges in the past over him stitching me up in a seperate incident, where he gave his telephone number and asked me to call him. After a failed attempt I received another e-mail saying he was in the shower when I first tried so to call him again. I withheld my number as I didn't want him having it. So i eventually got through to Newell and we spoke for around an hour on the phone, and this is where he said that Webb had assured him and a roomful of others that SR was Greenman that day, so this bullshit about other people telling them who Greenman was doesn't add up at all. They told me at Tiverton earlier in the week who it was and then on the Friday Webb assured Newell, along with a room full of others that the 18yr old club employee was Greenman.

It was during that telephone conversation on 2nd August that Newell explained that the young person him and Webb were stitching up, was like a groupie around the GT's and probably overheard them slagging me off and decided to make the threats to me off his own back. He also said that Greenman probably overheard the GT's slagging off Andy Symons and that was why he also got abuse. That's the GT's who don't get involved in any of the shenaigans and politics by the way. So Newell's claims that we have never spoken by telephone and that he made the comment about the lad being a GT's groupie at Tiverton are just more examples of his lies and deceit.

For Webb to blame the young lad is so cowardly, even more so when following months of the Club President refusing to give his I.P. address to clear up the claims that he was using multi-accounts, the mods on here looked through old posts by Webb and Greenman and they had sequential proxy I.P. addresses. So basically both Greenman and Webb used proxy I.P. addresses that followed on from each other. You can choose proxy I.P. addresses on many sites, like Hide my ass, and it looks like Webb chose proxy addresses to post as Mr President and Greenman from the same list and range of numbers. Coincidence?

How Ian Newell can still deny speaking to me on the phone is laughable, as are his and Webb's explanations of events of last year. Maybe someone can ask Newell on Pasoti again if he still denies speaking to me on the telephone? Or ask him to confirm again that Tony Hooper, of PASB fame, was the private investigator hired by Lee Jameson to "Find my address so that he could send me a letter" Wink

So yeah lets just move along now that Chris has made a post full of bullshit!

Oh and the e-mails that show Newell to be lying again have been seen by plenty of people now, as have the e-mails sent by his son Mike where he was just quoting lines from a film and not in any way threating me! I can also forward any text messages, including the one where Webb says he would strangle an ATD mod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:58 pm

So Webby was not Greenman?

Below is the evidence we have which linked Webb to Greenman, i've covered the last two digits of the IP in line with data protection.

Greenman's posts have all been archived so that is why the subject of the greenman post is numbers rather than words.

Webb was also posting on ATD as "The Spooner". It was before my time as a mod but from reading the posts in the mod room there was a suspicion that Spooner was a multi so his IP was banned, that very day Webb contacted the mods asking why his home IP had been banned. Despite being asked multiple times for his IP to be provided to the mods so that the issue could be investigated, he never did.

I'm posting this off my own back so if any other mod wants to delete this feel free but with ATD once again being portrayed as the bad ones I thought it'd be nice to share this atlast.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 10:54 pm

.BUMP!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 11:14 pm

I do like this bumping off old posts which shows exactly what is going on at Argyle, and what people like the club president and the directors box permanent fixture Ian Newell would and have got up to in order to cover their own asses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 11:18 pm

Yup and if people want to know then it's just a simple case of reading!

So remember guys and gals, whenever you use pasoti, these are the characters that you are giving credence to!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 11:49 pm

This will help me sleep, readin all this
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 8:36 am

If you need more soporific material, this thread was closely followed by the exposure of the Farm Controller's web of deceit and skulduggery, stored conveniently on a publicly viewable flickr account and then the turmoil created by the first ATD mod elections.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 8:47 am

We could do with a 'public' archive section for the big hitting threads.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 1:31 pm

Looking back at these thread ATD has been exposing pasoti forwhat it is.

Don't forget the time Newell posted the using the pasotimods account replying to somebody directly to him. That then resulted in the whole site manager role and Newell finally confessing he owned Pasoti. Despite saying in various interviews years before he was already co-owner!

Keep up the good work! We received an abuse report recently telling us we were skating owe to the mark and one day they would get us.

Keep doing what we do! lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 1:43 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Looking back at these thread ATD has been exposing pasoti forwhat it is.

Don't forget the time Newell posted the using the pasotimods account replying to somebody directly to him.  That then resulted in the whole site manager role and Newell finally confessing he owned Pasoti. Despite saying in various interviews years before he was already co-owner!

Keep up the good work!  We received an abuse report recently telling us we were skating owe to the mark and one day they would get us.

Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 17 OMG_ONOZ_Emoticon_by_CymriCat
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 2:10 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Keep up the good work!  We received an abuse report recently telling us we were skating owe to the mark and one day they would get us.

Close to what mark would that be, then? The mark marked 'telling the truth and exposing hypocrisy, lies and bullying', I reckon.

Can't wait to see what 'getting us' might mean. After everything they've tried, you'd think they'd have run out of ideas by now, not being educated wankers and that.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 7:22 pm

Tringreen wrote:
If you need more soporific material, this thread was closely followed by the exposure of the Farm Controller's web of deceit and skulduggery, stored conveniently on a publicly viewable flickr account and then the turmoil created by the first ATD mod elections.
Webb of deceit if you please !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deep Throat on pasoti
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next