pilgrim_pete
Tringreen
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:39 pm

The whole site has NO credibility any more.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:53 pm

Trust Statement

No doubt Gareth will have it up here shortly.

Oops too late Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:55 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
Trust Statement

No doubt Gareth will have it up here shortly.

Oops too late Embarassed

http://argyletalkdemocratic.forumotion.co.uk/t1571-trust-statement

Charlie, pretend it's pasoti.. You delete and I will too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:19 pm

Rickler wrote:
Well, you are wrong!

Newell is evil personified!

Pol Pot, Idi Amin, Josef Stalin, Adolf Hitler - they were evil personified.

Ian Newell is a thoroughly unpleasant, devious, backstabbing, controlling weirdo who thinks he's some sort of superfan, and acts as if he's the Earl of Home Park. Calling him 'evil personified' is ridiculous and makes any legitimate greivances you may have about the man easy to ignore as a result of this nonsensical hyperbole.

Get some perspective, Rickler.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:22 pm

the plot thickens.
this could finish the trust - i hope it was worth it to those who perpatrated this........................
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:27 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Well, you are wrong!

Newell is evil personified!

Pol Pot, Idi Amin, Josef Stalin, Adolf Hitler - they were evil personified.

Ian Newell is a thoroughly unpleasant, devious, backstabbing, controlling weirdo who thinks he's some sort of superfan, and acts as if he's the Earl of Home Park. Calling him 'evil personified' is ridiculous and makes any legitimate greivances you may have about the man easy to ignore as a result of this nonsensical hyperbole.

Get some perspective, Rickler.

Much as you think you know everthing there is to know between me and Newell, you don't!

I think he is evil. I really don't care what you think.

Pity you weren't more forthright on answering a question I have asked you several times elsewhere!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:58 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
I'm not going to try and keep up with unfolding events. I'm just going to post the once, giving my run-down of what I know, what I saw happening, and what I think should happen.

Dingle's assessment is spot on. Rather than counsel a REAL MATE on what to do, Ian Newell took advantage of the situation for his own ends. Dingle's covered it superbly. I don't need to add anything. Except to say that I haven't trusted Ian Newell for months. I'd now be very surprised if anyone with even half a brain-cell trusted him again.

I was told of Wozzer's involvement on Friday morning. Initially I didn't believe it. But I spoke to a couple of people, and it became apparent that this was turning into more than just a misguided rumour. I spoke to a couple of people who post on both ATD and Pasoti, and whom I trust. Obviously the genie was out of the bottle, so I sent Wozzer a text message, saying I'd heard a ridiculous rumour that he had been responsible for some of the Deep Throat posts, and that I thought I should warn him. I also said that I wasn't taking these rumours seriously, but I thought he ought to know.

He replied to me with a single sentence; " Who the f*** is saying that sh*t?"

This was on friday afternoon, at about 5pm. Friday the 13th, as it happens.

I can accept that Woz was manipulated and used by a man he felt he should be able to trust. I understand that Newell saw an opportunity to push his own agenda by taking advantage of someone that he professed was a mate. I understand that Newell behaved like the unprincipled shit we know him to be. I sympathise with the situation Woz found himself in. I do wonder whether Wozzer's worries about 'backstabbing' were merely as a result of a whispering campaign at the time by people who would prefer the Trust to fail in favour of the GASBoard.

What I can't accept is the message I had from Woz when I, in as subtle a way as I could manage, tried to ask him if he was Deep Throat.

For those of you that don't know, I consider Wozzer to be a REAL friend. We drink together. We play cricket in the same team. If he needed money, a shoulder to cry on, a roof over his head, or anything it was in my power to assist him with, I'd do it. I can only guess that he'd be the same towards me. Yet when he was given the opportunity to come clean, he felt he had to lie to me. That's the thing that gets to me the most about this whole sorry affair.

I'd like to think our friendship will survive this. Whether it will is down to him. I hope he can give me an adequate explanation as to why he felt the need to lie when I messaged him about what I'd been hearing. Because Woz is a good guy. it's just that on this occasion he's been a complete bleedin' idiot, and I'm afraid that, in my opinion, as a result of his continued dishonesty, the Trust Board should accept his resignation.

Wozzer contacted me this afternoon. All very cordial and friendly (although he did say that he thought I'd been 'a bit harsh') but he's now stepped down from the Trust Board, which I believe was the right thing to do; I just hope that the remaining board members realise what a tough act they have to follow. He made a huge error, and has done the decent, honourable thing as a result; but that's Woz - decent, honourable.

The pity of it is, the people I believe who carry far more culpability for the whole 'Deep Throat' affair have got away scot free. Newell, who's stepped down as a Mod (only he hasn't, has he?) is still free to lord it over Home Park, take advantage of the free car-parking space - you know, the one he used to rip into PlymptonPilgrim about - and generally behave like a morbidly obese village squire. Many of us have long suspected that he has no moral compass. right now, he's proving it beyond question.

Members need to get behind the Trust now. It needs support, the Board need our backing and we should do all we can to help it grow. If the person next to you in the stands at the game on Saturday isn't a member, get them to one of the booths to fill out an application. Let's not wait for an official membership drive, let's get the people we sit with at games signed up and supprting the Trust. The more people involved, the more difficult it becomes for small cliques to undermine the Trust, and weird schemers like Newell can be completely marginalised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:13 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
I'm not going to try and keep up with unfolding events. I'm just going to post the once, giving my run-down of what I know, what I saw happening, and what I think should happen.

Dingle's assessment is spot on. Rather than counsel a REAL MATE on what to do, Ian Newell took advantage of the situation for his own ends. Dingle's covered it superbly. I don't need to add anything. Except to say that I haven't trusted Ian Newell for months. I'd now be very surprised if anyone with even half a brain-cell trusted him again.

I was told of Wozzer's involvement on Friday morning. Initially I didn't believe it. But I spoke to a couple of people, and it became apparent that this was turning into more than just a misguided rumour. I spoke to a couple of people who post on both ATD and Pasoti, and whom I trust. Obviously the genie was out of the bottle, so I sent Wozzer a text message, saying I'd heard a ridiculous rumour that he had been responsible for some of the Deep Throat posts, and that I thought I should warn him. I also said that I wasn't taking these rumours seriously, but I thought he ought to know.

He replied to me with a single sentence; " Who the f*** is saying that sh*t?"

This was on friday afternoon, at about 5pm. Friday the 13th, as it happens.

I can accept that Woz was manipulated and used by a man he felt he should be able to trust. I understand that Newell saw an opportunity to push his own agenda by taking advantage of someone that he professed was a mate. I understand that Newell behaved like the unprincipled shit we know him to be. I sympathise with the situation Woz found himself in. I do wonder whether Wozzer's worries about 'backstabbing' were merely as a result of a whispering campaign at the time by people who would prefer the Trust to fail in favour of the GASBoard.

What I can't accept is the message I had from Woz when I, in as subtle a way as I could manage, tried to ask him if he was Deep Throat.

For those of you that don't know, I consider Wozzer to be a REAL friend. We drink together. We play cricket in the same team. If he needed money, a shoulder to cry on, a roof over his head, or anything it was in my power to assist him with, I'd do it. I can only guess that he'd be the same towards me. Yet when he was given the opportunity to come clean, he felt he had to lie to me. That's the thing that gets to me the most about this whole sorry affair.

I'd like to think our friendship will survive this. Whether it will is down to him. I hope he can give me an adequate explanation as to why he felt the need to lie when I messaged him about what I'd been hearing. Because Woz is a good guy. it's just that on this occasion he's been a complete bleedin' idiot, and I'm afraid that, in my opinion, as a result of his continued dishonesty, the Trust Board should accept his resignation.

Wozzer contacted me this afternoon. All very cordial and friendly (although he did say that he thought I'd been 'a bit harsh') but he's now stepped down from the Trust Board, which I believe was the right thing to do; I just hope that the remaining board members realise what a tough act they have to follow. He made a huge error, and has done the decent, honourable thing as a result; but that's Woz - decent, honourable.

The pity of it is, the people I believe who carry far more culpability for the whole 'Deep Throat' affair have got away scot free. Newell, who's stepped down as a Mod (only he hasn't, has he?) is still free to lord it over Home Park, take advantage of the free car-parking space - you know, the one he used to rip into PlymptonPilgrim about - and generally behave like a morbidly obese village squire. Many of us have long suspected that he has no moral compass. right now, he's proving it beyond question.

Members need to get behind the Trust now. It needs support, the Board need our backing and we should do all we can to help it grow. If the person next to you in the stands at the game on Saturday isn't a member, get them to one of the booths to fill out an application. Let's not wait for an official membership drive, let's get the people we sit with at games signed up and supprting the Trust. The more people involved, the more difficult it becomes for small cliques to undermine the Trust, and weird schemers like Newell can be completely marginalised.

Why join or renew membership of The Trust now? If things don't go the gangs way what's stopping them sticking a spanner in the works again?

The best way forward now would be to ask Newell, Webb and Jameson, plus a selection of their "real life" mates from Pasoti who they want on The Trust board, and what they want The Trust do implement, and I doubt there will be any further incidents like we have witnessed recently.

No need for any expensive elections or any of that palaver then. Sorted jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:20 pm

hairy j wrote:
I'm certainly not a massive fan of IJN - I think my posting history on Pasoti will tell you that. He does a lot of really good positive stuff and obviously loves the club - his heart is in the right place even though I'm not sure if his head is. I'm not a massive fan of the whole Forza Verde thing either as I think it's contrived but then again, the atmosphere has improved at Home Park and it's up to that group of supporters to support the club in their own way. I'm not that enamoured with Chris Webb being a club president - I don't think becoming close to the club was a good decision as I think he'd be better off being far more independent but again, that's his own decision. I have done a fair amount of posting about this Deep Throat issue on both this site and Pasoti and my views are fairly open and my criticism of the issue has been robust and overt. I say that before I get accused of being an Aviva (whatever that is as I'm not 100% sure).

What I don't understand though is that there are posters on here who are verging on proving IJN right when he calls you obsessive nutters.

Greenjock in particular stands out. You are so vehemently anti-IJN that any issue at all seems to revolve around him and you're so full of rage that you seem blinded to actual facts and seem to just create some version of reality. I do honestly believe that you are making this whole situation worse and are feeding support for the man you so openly hate. I think a simple, I told you so would have been the best policy as I've read your posts on here and I actually feel sympathy for IJN based upon what you've posted over the past few days. I think he's the lesser of the two evils if I'm honest.

And according to IJN, you are a wanker sat in a bedsit with no friends, and a worrying man who is unstable, but you feel sympathy for him because I'm so horrible to him?

Last edited by Greenjock on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:20 pm

Andy,how can people have confidence in the Trust when committee members behave in this way.Also the Trust has had four different Chairmen in just over 12 months.Where is the unity and stability when there are so many changes,not to mention the complete resignation of the previous committee,Leigh Rapson/Sue Pollard etc etc.For me the Trust is a laughing stock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:35 pm

I think a great many Trust go through turmoil before they finally settle down, our Trust has taken a bit more stick then most owing to a "freaky" character or two involved but it will bounce back and it will bounce back stronger.

As for Newell, well it's clear to see for all now, he's on the path to becoming a non entity and that's going to hurt. As the saying goes, "you make your bed". Less said now the better.

PASOTI, owing to the behavior of its moderators will I believe remain popular but has lost credibility.a complete spring clean would help but with Newell having a say I doubt that will happen unless he resigns! lol!

As for ATD, I think the site can hold his head up in this mess and stick its chest oiut. but we have elections to look forward to, now that's going to be fun! lol!

Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:37 pm

There is a spoof twitter having a go at iJn and others that has a distinctly rabbity feel about. The President has reported it though. So he does know when to act against people abusing the internet when it suits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:44 pm

Greenjock wrote:
The best way forward now would be to ask Newell, Webb and Jameson, plus a selection of their "real life" mates from Pasoti who they want on The Trust board, and what they want The Trust do implement, and I doubt there will be any further incidents like we have witnessed recently.

Not just a pretty face. I love you Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:47 pm

Dougie wrote:
There is a spoof twitter having a go at iJn and others that has a distinctly rabbity feel about. The President has reported it though. So he does know when to act against people abusing the internet when it suits.

Looks like Paul Thomas who has been posting as a guest on our Trust board Dougie. He certainly seems to know Mr Newell and Mr Webb very well. @Newell_Is_Kaput

Dane Bunney is one of IJN's "real life" mates, and has nothing but admiration for the gruesome twosome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:49 pm

Anyone have a link to this twitter thing, I could do with a laugh! clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:52 pm

knecht wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Not just a pretty face. I love you Very Happy

Embarassed flattery will get you everywhere big boy I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:54 pm

GOB wrote:
Anyone have a link to this twitter thing, I could do with a laugh! clown

https://twitter.com/#!/search/realtime/ijn3

Would appear Paul Thomas is otherwise known as General Rastus
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:54 pm

I'd take care with it and our guest Thommo. Seems like a complete and under wind up. There is a Ijn allusion to it being someone convicted on defrauding people as a money lender. Has Thommo provided a email address to register? It all feels bunny boilerish.

They changed to @general-rastus just recently on Twitter is was something far less complimentry beofre.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:03 pm

Thommo is Rastus/Santabarbara/Paul Thomas. Don't take anything he says seriously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:07 pm

No but it's amusing to see Newell getting back what he likes to dish out lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:34 pm

I see that the final deep throat thread is now locked on Pasoti.

That's it boys! Stifle that debate. You don't want any more embarrassing revelations do you! Pasoti is a feckin joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:32 am

Greenjock wrote:
hairy j wrote:
I'm certainly not a massive fan of IJN - I think my posting history on Pasoti will tell you that. He does a lot of really good positive stuff and obviously loves the club - his heart is in the right place even though I'm not sure if his head is. I'm not a massive fan of the whole Forza Verde thing either as I think it's contrived but then again, the atmosphere has improved at Home Park and it's up to that group of supporters to support the club in their own way. I'm not that enamoured with Chris Webb being a club president - I don't think becoming close to the club was a good decision as I think he'd be better off being far more independent but again, that's his own decision. I have done a fair amount of posting about this Deep Throat issue on both this site and Pasoti and my views are fairly open and my criticism of the issue has been robust and overt. I say that before I get accused of being an Aviva (whatever that is as I'm not 100% sure).

What I don't understand though is that there are posters on here who are verging on proving IJN right when he calls you obsessive nutters.

Greenjock in particular stands out. You are so vehemently anti-IJN that any issue at all seems to revolve around him and you're so full of rage that you seem blinded to actual facts and seem to just create some version of reality. I do honestly believe that you are making this whole situation worse and are feeding support for the man you so openly hate. I think a simple, I told you so would have been the best policy as I've read your posts on here and I actually feel sympathy for IJN based upon what you've posted over the past few days. I think he's the lesser of the two evils if I'm honest.

And according to IJN, you are a wanker sat in a bedsit with no friends, and a worrying man who is unstable, but you feel sympathy for him because I'm so horrible to him?

That's funny, the first time I got banned from p'bay was because I asked Nool and Daz why I would be interested in the views of a pair of middle aged, middle England bungalow dwellers anyway? This was in response to him saying that I probably didn't have a job! The boy just don't learn does he? lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:00 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:

That's it boys! Stifle that debate. You don't want any more embarrassing revelations do you! Pasoti is a feckin joke.

They'll have to come on here for further developments lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:04 am

Tringreen wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

They'll have to come on here for further developments lol!

Are they a bit dim or what? lol!
Back to top Go down
vincent_vega

vincent_vega

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:56 am

being an avid reader of both sites, and aware of the damage thats been done on the farm, this whole saga to me (the DT situation) cant be justified and has been debated enough - what concerns me most is the auctions and the DT bids that now look to have boosted final prices (is this just the tip of the iceberg). Im sure this has been asked before, but should the Trust not demand a due dillegence exercise into the auctions, confirming that fair play was in place, monies have been paid and that no private/individual advantage has been gained.

The quote Father Ted - this smells of "the money was just resting in my account"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deep Throat on pasoti
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next