Dougie
Sir Francis Drake
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

John Lloyd - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 8:36 am

How can Mock be a Mod? he wasn't even spoofed on IJN and the rabbit's ADT site Laughing .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 8:53 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
I see that Grovey is using a question from Iggy-

Quote :
This is a genuine question about the bid by Brent;

I understand that the football debt will be paid at 77p/£ by the club over a period of 3 years? I also understand that the Lombard mortgage will be settled by the council buying the ground?
Does this mean that Brent is putting in no money of his own other than building his hotel on the ground attached to the south stand?
As far as I can see (ignoring the integrity and honesty issues) the only difference between Brent and BIL is the council involvement. I would rather see Brent than BIL for obvious reasons however I have been wondering for a while whether it is fair or even sustainable to lumber a struggling league 2 club with the football debt?
Like it or not the time for questions like these is now, I am not trying to de-rail a bid but I would like to have the freedom to question the new regime.

_________________This was posted by Argyleiggy on 22September. The guy must have a crystal ball!

Anyway back to the here and now.

Dogger, seeing as you have only been on Pasoti since about the time of the takeover, and your logic seems as consistent as Argyle's home form, the question has to be asked.

Are you using Pasoti just to advance the agenda of someone involved with the club?

PS to IJN, apart from you calling someone else rude being akin to a whore calling a nun promiscuous, what was actually "rude" about my post

Unfortunately the crystal ball couldn't stop me getting banned, Razz and you see there is the problem, pasoti is the official site now, what is the point of it? I was asking those questions during the takeover, you would have thought that the very reasonable, able to look into anybody's eyes, with absolutely nothing to hide James Brent would have been happy to answer questions such as those. I have now had about 6 month's of those questions being shouted down or ignored, apparently I don't listen and when I do, I don't understand.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:52 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
How can Mock be a Mod? he wasn't even spoofed on IJN and the rabbit's ADT site Laughing .

You're a shoe in too dear boy.
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:03 am

Tringreen wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

You're a shoe in too dear boy.

Looks like i'm out of the election equation too then. Damn you Dane Bunney!!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:19 am

Rickler wrote:
John_Lloyd wrote:
Just for background information, can you summarise what happened when the alternative Argyle Talk website was set up?

Thanks.

Blimey! That will mean "the truce" straight out the window...

I always thought GOB was very good at describing the 'history' of AT and ATD. But hey... Variety is the spice of life - why doesn't everyone give it a go?

Knecht, Cerbs and SG... To avoid high blood pressure, I would avoid this thread for a while!

I have no problem with the history of ATD. I have a problem with it being regular prime time viewing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:54 am

I don't see it as a problem if you post up the full and unabridged version of events up in the public domain.

After all, it happened didn't it?

I'd like to see the whole story out in the open, it would certainly open a few eyes, I'm sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:07 pm

knecht wrote:
Rickler wrote:
John_Lloyd wrote:
Just for background information, can you summarise what happened when the alternative Argyle Talk website was set up?

Thanks.

Blimey! That will mean "the truce" straight out the window...

I always thought GOB was very good at describing the 'history' of AT and ATD. But hey... Variety is the spice of life - why doesn't everyone give it a go?

Knecht, Cerbs and SG... To avoid high blood pressure, I would avoid this thread for a while!

I have no problem with the history of ATD. I have a problem with it being regular prime time viewing.

Yes and I think that's the point Cerbs is making on another thread.

Those dozen or so of us have a right to shout about the behavior but we need to remember that there are hundreds of users on here that are sick of hearing about it.

I'll pm the story to John later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:14 pm

Thanks in advance, GOB.

I appreciate the sensitivities involved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:44 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
This post from 'Dogger' cracks me up.
Quote :
Newell raises thousands for the staff fund and gets abused, thats fair game. El Pres leads the trust and fans to saving the Club and gets abused, thats fair game. Lee Jameson despite being exciled dropped everything at the drop of a hat for a year and gets abused. Thats fair game. The Trust act as the vanguard for saving Argyle and gets abused, thats fair game, James Brent saved the Club and gets abused, thats fair game. Carl Fletcher goes without pay for 10 months to help save Argyle and gets abused, thats fair game. Somebody that went AWOL whilst all of the above went on gets abused and the tissues are out. Strange world is the internet.
Newell - by general consensus, one of the biggest tools in the history of the internet.

The President - bottled his critical role and became the most happy clappy man in the world, jumped at the chance to become part of the establishment which looks set to both finish in our lowest ever position and likely get relegated from the football league.

Lee Jameson - has he been abused?

The Trust - likewise?

Brent - he has taken over a club with a lot of potential on the relative cheap and appears to only be interested in the land development.

Fletcher - Captain of two successive relegations, out of his depth, clueless.

Strange world is the one which 'Dogger' inhabits!

Care to explain, so I can understand?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:46 pm

Rolling Eyes I think it is phrased as a question Lee, do you feel that you have been abused?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:56 pm

Lee Jameson wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:
Quote :
Newell raises thousands for the staff fund and gets abused, thats fair game. El Pres leads the trust and fans to saving the Club and gets abused, thats fair game. Lee Jameson despite being exciled dropped everything at the drop of a hat for a year and gets abused. Thats fair game. The Trust act as the vanguard for saving Argyle and gets abused, thats fair game, James Brent saved the Club and gets abused, thats fair game. Carl Fletcher goes without pay for 10 months to help save Argyle and gets abused, thats fair game. Somebody that went AWOL whilst all of the above went on gets abused and the tissues are out. Strange world is the internet.
Newell - by general consensus, one of the biggest tools in the history of the internet.

The President - bottled his critical role and became the most happy clappy man in the world, jumped at the chance to become part of the establishment which looks set to both finish in our lowest ever position and likely get relegated from the football league.

The Trust - likewise?

Brent - he has taken over a club with a lot of potential on the relative cheap and appears to only be interested in the land development.

OK, well I might as well be honest with you and I am well aware that this could cause me problems but to be honest I am fed up.

Whilst the likes of IJN and Webby rule over Home Park I am left to do a bit part drama show for Rick and Dave.

They can have the club but once we start to go down hill again it will be me and a few others who are left to pick up the pieces left all over the place by Messers Brent, Webb and Newell.

Lee
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:16 pm

Lee Jameson wrote:
Lee Jameson wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:
Quote :

The Trust - likewise?

OK, well I might as well be honest with you and I am well aware that this could cause me problems but to be honest I am fed up.

Whilst the likes of IJN and Webby rule over Home Park I am left to do a bit part drama show for Rick and Dave.

They can have the club but once we start to go down hill again it will be me and a few others who are left to pick up the pieces left all over the place by Messers Brent, Webb and Newell.

Lee

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:32 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Lee Jameson wrote:
Lee Jameson wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:
Quote :

The Trust - likewise?

Lee

lol!

Never trust a politician lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:38 pm

Lee Jameson wrote:
Lee Jameson wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:
Quote :

The Trust - likewise?

Lee

Can we have our ball back Lee?

I've a feeling there are some PM's coming your way...

It's all very well having a hissy Lee but what inspires in a politician is the ability to disagree with others and change opinion without throwing toys out of the cot in emotional outbursts.

Why don't you promote your views amongst the trust membership in an orderly fashion? I don't even know what you're complaining about.

p.s What's Rick wearing this week...I don't want to clash Wink

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:43 pm

The trouble is that the trust was being touted and bandied around at the time of the takeover as the way forward for the club, I think that our glorious leader is trying to sideline it and dilute it with the gas board, we will see, in the meantime stick to your principles Lee, people like you are needed more than ever now.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:59 pm

Iggy wrote:
The trouble is that the trust was being touted and bandied around at the time of the takeover as the way forward for the club, I think that our glorious leader is trying to sideline it and dilute it with the gas board, we will see, in the meantime stick to your principles Lee, people like you are needed more than ever now.

I don't trust politicians, union men, bankers or shirt framers. Wink
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:08 pm

Well thats me untrustworthy then, ex Liberal Counciller and Shop Steward for the ETU.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:39 pm

pepsipete wrote:
Well thats me untrustworthy then, ex Liberal Counciller and Shop Steward for the ETU.

Always knew you were suspect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:03 pm

You're in good company, Pepsi - I've been two of the things on his list, too Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:05 pm

Peggy wrote:
You're in good company, Pepsi - I've been two of the things on his list, too Cool

When were you ever a Liberal councillor lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:08 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Peggy wrote:

Shhh!

You didn't think Militant were the only entryists, did you?

queen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:09 pm

Peggy wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
Peggy wrote:

Shhh!

queen

I was in Militant for about 4 years. We used to ritually sacrifice Liberal councillors before every readers' meeting Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:19 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Iggy wrote:

I don't trust politicians, union men, bankers or shirt framers. Wink

You can have that one for free!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:25 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
Peggy wrote:

Shhh!

queen

I was in Militant for about 4 years. We used to ritually sacrifice Liberal councillors before every readers' meeting Very Happy

My Uncle was heavily involved in Nottingham in the 80's. Got pretty hairy during the miners strike.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:28 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
Peggy wrote:

Shhh!

queen

My Uncle was heavily involved in Nottingham in the 80's. Got pretty hairy during the miners strike.

He grew a beard?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

John Lloyd
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next