Sir Francis Drake
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

John Lloyd - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:26 pm

This 'reluctant bidder' angle was clearly to make sure he got the club for a song. He strokes the Chuckle Brothers, looks into their eyes and promises them eternal glory. The rest is history. 20 MINUTES TO SAVE THE CLUB MY ARSE !

Exciting isn't it ?

So bloody typically Argyle and village ! Except the boss man of course, he's played a blinder and is determined his working class heroes will rally the Avivas to pay his debts over the next 5 years. Meanwhile the BSP is not such a bad place FFS !
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:02 pm

I see the obsessive weirdo who spent quite a bit of time setting up a spoof website (and calling posters paedos and racists, then calling a truce), with his pet Rabbit, is now trying to point the finger at ATD posters as being odd- the bloke isn't right in the head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:34 pm

The big guns are all out in force now recalling how they saved the day, but not revealing all of the details Sleep

And for a real belly laugh saying it was ATD and Grovehill who actually "saved" Argyle. I guess if we stay up then the "real" fans who didn't shave will have an open topped bus parade past the Far Post Club, followed by a finger buffet of assorted Iceland party range treats on James Brent, as he demonstrates that when he splashes the cash, he really does push the boat out.This will be just a taste of whats to come when he goes all out to strengthen the squad next season.

Apparently Ridsdale will be invited, along with Dane Bunney no doubt Razz

What makes me sick is politicians and wannabe politicians, and I can't think of anything I'm less likely to do than read a local politicians views condensed into 140 characters. Still as long as someone thinks they're really important.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:10 pm

Lee Jameson definitely and Chris Webb probably.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:14 pm

It's the smarmy attitude shown towards people who aren't party to information they have Sleep If you're not going to say what it is, then don't mention it ffs. It's like 13 yr old girls and their secrets, whisper, whisper.

Stick to your mutual back slapping if you want, but stop the "I know something you don't know" shite.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:43 pm

the tide is turning more are questioning things now, the last few games this season will be very interesting indeed.
should relegation be confirmed then its tin hats time the fall out will be massive. a sad sad day for everyone.

problem is there is always that element 'i know something you dont know' on there, sadly thats more & more a part of follwoing argyle nowadays......
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:01 am

This post from 'Dogger' cracks me up.
Quote :
Newell raises thousands for the staff fund and gets abused, thats fair game. El Pres leads the trust and fans to saving the Club and gets abused, thats fair game. Lee Jameson despite being exciled dropped everything at the drop of a hat for a year and gets abused. Thats fair game. The Trust act as the vanguard for saving Argyle and gets abused, thats fair game, James Brent saved the Club and gets abused, thats fair game. Carl Fletcher goes without pay for 10 months to help save Argyle and gets abused, thats fair game. Somebody that went AWOL whilst all of the above went on gets abused and the tissues are out. Strange world is the internet.
Newell - by general consensus, one of the biggest tools in the history of the internet.

The President - bottled his critical role and became the most happy clappy man in the world, jumped at the chance to become part of the establishment which looks set to both finish in our lowest ever position and likely get relegated from the football league.

Lee Jameson - has he been abused?

The Trust - likewise?

Brent - he has taken over a club with a lot of potential on the relative cheap and appears to only be interested in the land development.

Fletcher - Captain of two successive relegations, out of his depth, clueless.

Strange world is the one which 'Dogger' inhabits!
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:02 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
This post from 'Dogger' cracks me up.
Quote :
Newell raises thousands for the staff fund and gets abused, thats fair game. El Pres leads the trust and fans to saving the Club and gets abused, thats fair game. Lee Jameson despite being exciled dropped everything at the drop of a hat for a year and gets abused. Thats fair game. The Trust act as the vanguard for saving Argyle and gets abused, thats fair game, James Brent saved the Club and gets abused, thats fair game. Carl Fletcher goes without pay for 10 months to help save Argyle and gets abused, thats fair game. Somebody that went AWOL whilst all of the above went on gets abused and the tissues are out. Strange world is the internet.
Newell - by general consensus, one of the biggest tools in the history of the internet.

The President - bottled his critical role and became the most happy clappy man in the world, jumped at the chance to become part of the establishment which looks set to both finish in our lowest ever position and likely get relegated from the football league.

Lee Jameson - has he been abused?

The Trust - likewise?

Brent - he has taken over a club with a lot of potential on the relative cheap and appears to only be interested in the land development.

Fletcher - Captain of two successive relegations, out of his depth, clueless.

Strange world is the one which 'Dogger' inhabits!

Old Dogger would have been vocal in Trusting in Stapes too. 'Stop that nasty Tringy telling us things we praaaaaaper fans don't want to hear!'

Do other clubs have such vocal idiots ? The really sad thing is that they are holding sway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:03 am

[quote="Greenjock"]http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=64542&start=240

I see Iggy is asking some of the same questions I raised about the amount is has cost James Brent to buy Argyle on Pasoti, and whether anyone else would've been interested if they knew that the actual price was nowhere near the figures being made public.

And I still don't get any answers, what I get is that I never listen to the answers, I don't understand the answers. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:01 pm

Making Webb president wasn't a role given to him as a "well done for saving the club" prize, it was a way to silence him and in doing so Brent knew that his little sheep would follow him and worship him as the saviour he wants to play.

If Webb was still chairman of the trust and as vocal as he was then, Brent wouldn't have such an easy ride.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:36 pm

[quote="Iggy"]
Greenjock wrote:
http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=64542&start=240

I see Iggy is asking some of the same questions I raised about the amount is has cost James Brent to buy Argyle on Pasoti, and whether anyone else would've been interested if they knew that the actual price was nowhere near the figures being made public.

And I still don't get any answers, what I get is that I never listen to the answers, I don't understand the answers. Evil or Very Mad

Even the BBC couldn't get that answer, so what conclusion does everyone make of that?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:25 pm

I see that Grovey is using a question from Iggy-

Quote :
This is a genuine question about the bid by Brent;

I understand that the football debt will be paid at 77p/£ by the club over a period of 3 years? I also understand that the Lombard mortgage will be settled by the council buying the ground?
Does this mean that Brent is putting in no money of his own other than building his hotel on the ground attached to the south stand?
As far as I can see (ignoring the integrity and honesty issues) the only difference between Brent and BIL is the council involvement. I would rather see Brent than BIL for obvious reasons however I have been wondering for a while whether it is fair or even sustainable to lumber a struggling league 2 club with the football debt?
Like it or not the time for questions like these is now, I am not trying to de-rail a bid but I would like to have the freedom to question the new regime.

_________________This was posted by Argyleiggy on 22September. The guy must have a crystal ball!

Anyway back to the here and now.

Dogger, seeing as you have only been on Pasoti since about the time of the takeover, and your logic seems as consistent as Argyle's home form, the question has to be asked.

Are you using Pasoti just to advance the agenda of someone involved with the club?

PS to IJN, apart from you calling someone else rude being akin to a whore calling a nun promiscuous, what was actually "rude" about my post
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:33 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
I see that Grovey is using a question from Iggy-

Quote :
This is a genuine question about the bid by Brent;

I understand that the football debt will be paid at 77p/£ by the club over a period of 3 years? I also understand that the Lombard mortgage will be settled by the council buying the ground?
Does this mean that Brent is putting in no money of his own other than building his hotel on the ground attached to the south stand?
As far as I can see (ignoring the integrity and honesty issues) the only difference between Brent and BIL is the council involvement. I would rather see Brent than BIL for obvious reasons however I have been wondering for a while whether it is fair or even sustainable to lumber a struggling league 2 club with the football debt?
Like it or not the time for questions like these is now, I am not trying to de-rail a bid but I would like to have the freedom to question the new regime.

_________________This was posted by Argyleiggy on 22September. The guy must have a crystal ball!

Anyway back to the here and now.

Dogger, seeing as you have only been on Pasoti since about the time of the takeover, and your logic seems as consistent as Argyle's home form, the question has to be asked.

Are you using Pasoti just to advance the agenda of someone involved with the club?

PS to IJN, apart from you calling someone else rude being akin to a whore calling a nun promiscuous, what was actually "rude" about my post

Interesting post.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:59 pm

I like the point about Brent not answering the BBC's question about how much he paid for the club. Does that sort of answer permeate his whole business?

"Akkeron Hotels? I'd like a double room with full english breakfast for two nights please, how much will that be?"

"Double room, two nights, full english, sir? That'll be quite a large liability, plus VAT"

"Thank you"
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:12 pm

Another cracker from Grovey-

Quote :
Cyber bullying-get a grip man?

Anyway why's Newell so concerned about me allegedly being rude?

Is he afraid of a Briatore moment?

Not the "Tell me who booed or I sell the club" rant from the then QPR Chairman in the recent documentary, but more likely a "Keep the plebs on that website of yours under control, or I won't let you sit in the Directors box again"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:20 pm

The game plan has been upped and the false accusations commenced, Groovy is on borrowed time now and the answer from this new Dogging character will never be heard, meanwhile Newell has suddenly become offended by rude comments. pig

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:54 am

Just for background information, can you summarise what happened when the alternative Argyle Talk website was set up?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:20 am

John_Lloyd wrote:
Just for background information, can you summarise what happened when the alternative Argyle Talk website was set up?

Thanks.

Blimey! That will mean "the truce" straight out the window...

I always thought GOB was very good at describing the 'history' of AT and ATD. But hey... Variety is the spice of life - why doesn't everyone give it a go?

Knecht, Cerbs and SG... To avoid high blood pressure, I would avoid this thread for a while!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:38 am

I'm happy to type it out later but as Ricks states, it's likely to raise the anti somewhat but it will give a sense of understanding to those that are not aware. What are the views of everyone else?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:47 am

Man up and type it you gurt scallywag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:48 am

And don't forget to mention that Mock wasn't in it.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:58 am

Look Bullitt, you snivelling little ape, I've had enough of the spout you've spieled. I am big time round these parts, leader of the camabilla, so ter speak. Pepsipete and me, we've been ATers for longer than you've been sitting on yer hand to make it number for masterbation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:48 am

Sorry Mock. Don't punish me again please. I can't look a ferret in the eye now because of last time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:53 am

At the risk of being seen as reasonable and sensible, if John wants to know about the background to the establishment of ATD, and Gob's happy to tell him, then if it's done by PM there will be no need to disturb the peace publicly, and the truce that has seen only a dozen or so attempts to set up fake accounts( albino pig ) on here this week may well hold.

Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 8:28 am

I'm voting for Mock the Mod in the elections.

The boy ticks all the boxes. Intelligent, articulate, loyal, good at poems Wink and very definitely on the edge.

I have three sons and I love him as a fourth Embarassed What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Lloyd   John Lloyd - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

John Lloyd
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next