Go down 
+2
Earwegoagain
Rickler
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Fans Forum Empty
PostSubject: Fans Forum   Fans Forum EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 6:33 pm

So who is skipping emmerdale or the one show to watch this tonight at 1900hrs? here is the stream via youtube that will go live at 1900
i wonder what questions will get asked?

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Fans Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fans Forum EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 6:51 pm

Angry wrote:
So who is skipping emmerdale or the one show to watch this tonight at 1900hrs?  here is the stream via youtube that will go live at 1900
i wonder what questions will get asked?

I sent a few in. Some serious, some taking the piss...
Back to top Go down

Fans Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fans Forum EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 7:01 pm

strong midtable position lol that dinosaur sparks never stops licking arse does he.
Back to top Go down

Fans Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fans Forum EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 7:06 pm

parkinson answer about season tickets screams we are raising the price of them to me.
Back to top Go down

Fans Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fans Forum EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 7:14 pm

ifollow is utter shit yet some janner is praising it
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Fans Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fans Forum EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 7:24 pm

Aviva heaven.
Back to top Go down

Fans Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fans Forum EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 7:50 pm

i turned it off as neil gave a strange answer to the defence coach question saying the coaching team train them in term and seeing the results of that, it tells me they are all shit at coaching defenders and we arent getting one.

also pretty much confirmed those corners arent getting built. i turned it off when they were waxing lyrical about date recruitment analysis.

In fact if anyone want to know how data analysis recruitment works just watch moneyball its on netflix.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

Fans Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fans Forum EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 8:06 pm

I assume the data used for data analysis is available to all football clubs, ergo all football clubs will have similar ideas on the value of players.

So where is the advantage to an individual club?
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

Fans Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fans Forum EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 8:15 pm

Was I the only one concerned about Dewsnip's initial response to the question about playing 3-5-2 throughout the club? That it was chosen because it is RL's preferred system?

Perhaps he realised while he was saying it that RL will not be here for ever, because he started backpedalling-faster than our defence- that is was more about possession and regaining possession (no shit Sherlock) and an "attacking" style of play.

I hope the DoF communicates with his coaches and the players better than he does with the fans.
Back to top Go down

Fans Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fans Forum EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 8:29 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Was I the only one concerned about Dewsnip's initial response to the question about playing 3-5-2 throughout the club? That it was chosen because it is RL's preferred system?

Perhaps he realised while he was saying it that RL will not be here for ever, because he started backpedalling-faster than our defence- that is was more about possession and regaining possession (no shit Sherlock) and an "attacking" style of play.

I hope the DoF communicates with his coaches and the players better than he does with the fans.

Ryan wont be here forever so i dont get why the youth team players from 9 years old are being trained to play 3-5-2 like hes planning on being here for aslong as Fergie or Wenger were at man utd and arsenal.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Fans Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fans Forum EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 9:01 pm

[quote="Angry"]So who is skipping emmerdale or the one show to watch this tonight at 1900hrs?  here is the stream via youtube that will go live at 1900 i wonder what questions will get asked?

Better thing to do, like following Exeter losing 2 - 1 and Torquay winning 2 - 0 with Randell scoring.

Blackpool 3 - 1 Peterborough, hard game this weekend

sparks never stops licking arse does he. Thumbs  and talks out of it also.
Back to top Go down

Fans Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fans Forum EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 9:53 pm

Angry wrote:
parkinson answer about season tickets screams we are raising the price of them to me.

I didn’t form that opinion, sounded like there may be an incentive for the 20/21 ST holders
Back to top Go down

Fans Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fans Forum EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 12:07 pm

Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:

I didn’t form that opinion, sounded like there may be an incentive for the 20/21 ST holders

the cadence of the words he was using makes me suspicious and that prices will indeed be hiked in the end. I hope im wrong and season ticket holder now get incentive for renewing.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Fans Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fans Forum EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 12:25 pm

Angry wrote:
strong midtable position lol that dinosaur sparks never stops licking arse does he.
indeed he’s another one you could say in the same league as pig when it comes to licking rectum
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Fans Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fans Forum EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 12:28 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
indeed he’s another one you could say in the same league as pig when it comes to licking rectum
cheers cheers cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Fans Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fans Forum EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 2:53 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
cheers cheers cheers lol!

Bet they can't wait for the Fansfist to start up again Dave banana with an extra years material written in lockdown will keep them going for another ten years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fans Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fans Forum   Fans Forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Fans Forum
Page 1 of 1