akagreengull
harvetheslayer
Dog Bone Malone
Chemical Ali
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Let fans in on Dec 2nd? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 9:59 pm

Rickler wrote:
Graiser wrote:
The club won’t make anything out of it, maybe all ST holders should decline to go in favour of paying fans which would generate much needed income

With season ticket holders being given the first option to  buy a ticket?

That really would be taking the piss...

Nah...  Argyle should just stick to their word.  The first to sign up for season tickets are the first back in.    

Although I find it hard to believe the first two thousand season ticket holders who signed up could get to see every remaining home game, and yet those who signed up later (a mere couple of days or even hours ) in some cases might not see a single match!   That is just crazy.  I  really can't believe that idea passed muster.    Access to the Covid games tickets should be distributed in rotation between the season ticket holders going in order of when they were bought.

i would be in favour of them rotating the season ticket holders access to games rather than the top 2000 only. If the club are still set on selling new allocations of season tickets i dont think they will sell many more than they have already in light of that news.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 10:31 am

I understood (after being told this by a ST holding mate of mine) that it was the first two thousand season ticket holders that applied for a match ticket that got them after all as Angry says not all season ticket holders will want to go to a match. The system being proposed above sounds very unfair and very difficult to administer.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 1:42 pm

Real fans can be assured of a seat by buying a very reasnobly priced club membership package and go ahead of mere season ticket holders.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 2:33 pm

Having fans back in the ground will be a huge moral boost for the team. OK, 2000 is not many but, it is a good start. For those lucky ones who will be allowed to go, fair shout.

As a non-ST holder, I will wait until the covid crisis is a distant memory - whenever that will be - before I venture back to HP.
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 10:22 am

It's great news.

Odd though that its 2000 across the board. 2000 at Sid James Park will create a decent atmosphere.

2000 at Anfield on the other hand you'd hardly notice
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 12:12 pm

Rock The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older, Rock
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 5:04 pm

Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 5:19 pm

Wor hero's, Posh leg humpers, and Jimmy Jizzing Janner Banner Cornish Tier 1 twats, in first. cheers
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 5:36 pm

Yep there will be some gloating pioneers foreshore.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 7:47 pm

Will HP be deep cleaned if any cases are discovered among those attending?l
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 8:14 pm

What about deep cleaning the stench that the Pasoti crew will leave behind?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 4:04 pm

Attendance update-

We are delighted to announce that we have received approval from our local Safety Advisory Group (SAG) for fans to return to Home Park from Saturday’s Sky Bet League One fixture against Ipswich Town.

In order to receive approval for fans’ return on a permanent basis, the club is required to undertake a test event, at 50% of our socially-distanced capacity, which currently stands at 3,616 – as a result, Saturday’s temporary capacity will be 1,808.

The socially-distanced capacity of Home Park takes into account a number of key areas, including usable seats, holding capacity, access flow, egress flow, and concourse socially-distanced capacity.

The make-up of supporters’ social bubbles – information that was provided to us earlier this year – determines the number of usable seats, under Tier Two guidelines.

Three areas of the stadium, blocks 18-23 in Barn Park End, 6,7,8 in the Lyndhurst Road Stand, and the upper tier of the Mayflower Grandstand, will not be accessible to supporters.

In the case of the Mayflower Grandstand, the upper tier concourse is not of sufficient width to support socially-distanced flow in and out of the stadium, while the Barn Park End is currently designated as a red zone, due to its temporary use as the away team’s changing facilities. Blocks 6-8 in the Lyndhurst Road Stand will also serve as a dead zone, also serving as a base for medical staff, to ensure that flow in and out of the stadium is controlled securely.

As outlined at the very beginning of this process, tickets are being allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, with priority given to those who purchased their season-tickets first.

This does include a small number of Club Argyle season-ticket holders, who held their season-ticket prior to 20/21 sales going live, as well as a very small number of sponsorship obligations. It is worth stating that the vast majority of supporters invited to attend on Saturday will be ‘regular’ season-ticket holders, who renewed in July. Staff and directors are not included in this 1,808 calculation.

The test event will be assessed by members of the SGSA on Saturday, as well as the local authority. Should the test event be successful, we will be granted approval to raise the capacity to the government-sanctioned figure of 2,000 for fixtures thereafter – therefore it is imperative that supporters abide by the code of conduct and safety measures.

Of course, we understand that the socially-distanced capacity of 3,616 may cause concern, with our season-ticket membership exceeding that figure, but this is only a temporary position.

The team is already in the process of planning for the next stage of fans’ return, including a larger capacity, when restrictions are lifted. Prior to caps being applied to numbers, the club had successfully mapped almost 5,000 supporters to the stadium, based on COVID-secure guidelines. Please rest assured that the 3,616 capacity only stands with match-day operations as they currently exist, and will be altered in due course.

Ticket Office staff have identified the list of season-ticket holders who will be invited to Saturday’s fixture, and are currently finalising the seating plan, based on social bubbles. Once this is complete, supporters who have been selected will receive an email within the next 24 hours. The email will include a copy of the Fans’ Return guide, the PAFC Code of Conduct, details of supporters’ temporary seat, and a specified arrival time.

Please note that it is crucial that supporters arrive at Home Park for the specified arrival time, which is detailed in the email, and attendees must note the turnstile allocated for entry. Access will not be provided to supporters who have missed their arrival time, or try to gain access through an incorrect turnstile.

We hope to have the first batch of season cards in the mail on Wednesday evening, which should give enough time for supporters to receive them ahead of Saturday’s game. Any cards that miss the Wednesday evening deadline will be hand delivered by a band of club staff and volunteers, ensuring that all designated supporters are able to attend on Saturday.

Those who specified collection when they placed their season card order will be able to do so from midday on Friday, 4 December, and from 9am on the morning of the game.

If you have received an email, but have not received your season card by the morning of the game, please report to the Home Park Ticket Office on match-day, and you will be awarded temporary means of access for Saturday’s fixture.

Please note that season-ticket holders who are not in the initial 1,808 will not receive their season cards at this time.

Whilst we are delighted to be able to welcome a proportion of our loyal season-ticket holders back to Home Park on Saturday, we are acutely aware of the disappointment felt by those who will only be able to join us through iFollow.

The club continues to work with the EFL and other stakeholders to push for the capacity ceiling to lifted, and to be based against stadium capacity, rather than a one-size-fits-all approach.

The club is committed to honouring the terms outlined in the original sale of season-tickets, and therefore will continue to operate under a first-come, first-served approach for return to the stadium.

However, we do not take supporters’ commitment to the club lightly, and we continue to explore potential solutions for those who are not yet able to return to Home Park and will update in due course.

The club will provide further information on access to Home Park in the build-up to Saturday’s fixture. Please keep an eye on pafc.co.uk and our social media channels for more information.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 4:20 pm

lol! lol!

Nine completely empty blocks. scratch Talk about overkill.

Do you have to put your hand up to go for a piss??

Fook all that nonsense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 4:44 pm

The club has to do what it’s instructed to or no fecker will get in, just got to suck it up obey the rules and hope the capacity is raised in the next few months
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 5:35 pm

Are fans from Cornwall allow to come to Plymouth
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 5:49 pm

Only if they buy a Ginsters Scotch Egg. Czarks is right nine empty blocks is mental.
Back to top Go down
bellend

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 7:01 pm

Sounds a right barrel of laughs. Rather stick forks in my eyes!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 10:23 pm

Hope I don’t get a seat after tonight!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 10:28 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
lol! lol!

Nine completely empty blocks.  scratch Talk about overkill.

Do you have to put your hand up to go for a piss??

Fook all that nonsense.

i do like the irony of them saying the mankover stand is too small though that got a laugh out of me,
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 2:48 pm

Plenty on Freakhat including Wozzer saying how unfair it is for the club to only the first people to bag their season tickets are able to watch all the games this season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 4:34 pm

Whinging janners do my head in, I missed the cut off so it’ll be ifollow for me for a while longer.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:28 pm

I think unfair rules are doing a lot of people's heads in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:30 pm

The criteria was there before the ST’s went on sale, everybody knew, so those that disagreed with it shouldn’t have bought them, Bleddy simple really
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 8:12 pm

Graiser wrote:
The criteria was there before the ST’s went on sale, everybody knew, so those that disagreed with it shouldn’t have bought them, Bleddy simple really

This is what the club says,

As outlined at the very beginning of this process, tickets are being allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, with priority given to those who purchased their season-tickets first.

Yes it's there in black and white but I think that if that was the case for the whole season then the club should have said that. Many season ticket holders feel pissed off and I think they have a point. It would be just as easy to say that the first tranche of ticket holders wouldn't be able to apply for the second game and so on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 9:28 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

This is what the club says,

Yes it's there in black and white but I think that if that was the case for the whole season then the club should have said that. Many season ticket holders feel pissed off and I think they have a point. It would be just as easy to say that the first tranche of ticket holders wouldn't be able to apply for the second game and so on.

How would the club have known? When these tickets went on sale it was muted by government that stadiums would be opening beginning of October with a proposed 4K capacity, But the spike came and that was blown out the water, the criteria for capacity also changed, listening to the CE tonight when he explained the difficulty and impracticality of rotating 2k crowds I’m not sure if PAFC could have done it any different.
I can’t wait to get back but I knew the risk and so did many other posters who were very doubtful about an October start.
Yep we can all fire a shot from the sidelines as we’re not charged with making it happen and there’ll be many pissed write off about it but that’s the world we’re having to live in at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let fans in on Dec 2nd?   Let fans in on Dec 2nd? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let fans in on Dec 2nd?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next