akagreengull
Earwegoagain
RegGreen
Tgwu
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Lowe promotion press conference - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowe promotion press conference   Lowe promotion press conference - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 7:08 pm

Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
freathy is rarely proven wrong.

Only nearly every time

sadly he isnt you can go check it all for yourself. from my memory he wa right about stapleton, admistration, james brent, clusterfuck 1 and 2 i am sure there are more.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Lowe promotion press conference   Lowe promotion press conference - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 7:15 pm

Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:

Only nearly every time

sadly he isnt you can go check it all for yourself. from my memory he wa right about stapleton, admistration, james brent, clusterfuck 1 and 2 i am sure there are more.

With Argyles history in the last decade, saying everything is shit all the time is of course going to mean you're 'right', when things are shit. The key is to be able to actually recognise when good things happen, which Grovey and his mate clearly cant.

Have you forgotten how many times Freathy labelled us "by far the worst side in league 2" this season?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lowe promotion press conference   Lowe promotion press conference - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 7:38 pm

Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:

Only nearly every time

There were plenty of us right about all of that, let’s face it he’s bound to something right some time, more by luck than any judgement
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lowe promotion press conference   Lowe promotion press conference - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 7:57 pm

Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:

Only nearly every time

There were plenty of us right about all of that, let’s face it he’s bound to something right some time, more by luck than any judgement

to be fair he was the only one warning about stapleton and the pending admin when holloway was in charge and no one was listening and riding the gravy train argyle was on.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lowe promotion press conference   Lowe promotion press conference - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lowe promotion press conference
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4