Earwegoagain
RegGreen
Tgwu
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Lowe promotion press conference - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowe promotion press conference   Lowe promotion press conference - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 7:18 pm

Angry wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

shannon lomax @shannon
· 1h
@reluctantnicko do you think Ryan Lowe has a chance of coming Bolton as he is 5/1 now

Alan Nixon@reluctantnicko
· 1h
Compo ...

you posted this yesterday :O

No i did not. this is the one yesterday, can you see any different

Murphy Schnauzer @dan_cleef

@reluctantnicko Hi Pal, do you think Ryan Lowe would come to Bolton?

Alan Nixon @reluctantnicko (Sun Sport Reporter)

Compo ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lowe promotion press conference   Lowe promotion press conference - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 7:39 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
PAFCJosh wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Your 1st post gave you away and then your avatar. Another one is you post, log out, then log in and post and then log out. A recently banned poster used to do exactly the same thing. He would log out to get his orders then come back again.

Sorry, you've lost me there. I pull my own chestnuts out of fire and don't wait on command orders as you put it.

Do you have so little else in your life that you cannot move on elsewhere after being fcuked off from here?

What a sad cnut you are.

pasoti wont have him where else can he go
Back to top Go down
PAFCJosh

PostSubject: Re: Lowe promotion press conference   Lowe promotion press conference - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 7:51 pm

Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
PAFCJosh wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Your 1st post gave you away and then your avatar. Another one is you post, log out, then log in and post and then log out. A recently banned poster used to do exactly the same thing. He would log out to get his orders then come back again.

Sorry, you've lost me there. I pull my own chestnuts out of fire and don't wait on command orders as you put it.

Do you have so little else in your life that you cannot move on elsewhere after being fcuked off from here?

What a sad cnut you are.

Pasoti might not have trolls like you Angry, but they certainly let me join.
Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lowe promotion press conference   Lowe promotion press conference - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 8:04 pm

PAFCJosh wrote:
Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
PAFCJosh wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

What a sad cnut you are.

Pasoti might not have trolls like you Angry, but they certainly let me join.
Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

then please rejoin cause aslong as your here no one is buying your act at all so its a waste of your time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lowe promotion press conference   Lowe promotion press conference - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 8:05 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Angry wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

shannon lomax @shannon
· 1h
@reluctantnicko do you think Ryan Lowe has a chance of coming Bolton as he is 5/1 now

· 1h
Compo ...

Compo ...

its the same question just worded a little different with the same answer.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Lowe promotion press conference   Lowe promotion press conference - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 5:41 am

Angry you're getting worse than the resident troll

TGWU puts up all the snippets he can find and they're greatly appreciated. You want to take over than crack on
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Lowe promotion press conference   Lowe promotion press conference - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 5:58 am

I say (said in best Terry Thomas voice) All of this lockdown madness has everyone in a complete kerfuffle. Good grief.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Lowe promotion press conference   Lowe promotion press conference - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 7:38 am

Angry wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Angry wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

shannon lomax @shannon
· 1h

· 1h
Compo ...

Compo ...

It is a different Bolton fan and this one mention the betting for Lowe is coming down to 5/1.
Angry if you do not like my post do not read them
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Lowe promotion press conference   Lowe promotion press conference - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 9:37 am

Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lowe promotion press conference   Lowe promotion press conference - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 11:37 am

Tgwu wrote:
Angry wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Angry wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

shannon lomax @shannon
· 1h

· 1h
Compo ...

Compo ...

It is a different Bolton fan and this one mention the betting for Lowe is coming down to 5/1.
Angry if you do not like my post do not read them

dont get pissy lol its the same message in different words no matter who sent it. it wont change the fact bar freathy no one would ever think he would go to that club no matter if cash strapped bolton could afford his compensation or not they cant even pay their staff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lowe promotion press conference   Lowe promotion press conference - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 11:38 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

TGWU puts up all the snippets he can find and they're greatly appreciated. You want to take over than crack on

coming from the man behind rastus i take that as a compliment. All i did was point out he had messages on his photo he hasnt checked and that the message he posted and the guy gave the same answer too was already on here so there wasnt a need to repeat it thats not trolling.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Lowe promotion press conference   Lowe promotion press conference - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 10:47 am

Aaron Richards
@Aaronrichards97
· 34m
Replying to @reluctantnicko
Is Ryan lowe actually in the frame?

Alan Nixon
@reluctantnicko
·
33m
Bolton are clearly interested in him. Not the only one. But one of the genuine possibles. There’s compo so that’s a massive factor.
Quote Tweet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lowe promotion press conference   Lowe promotion press conference - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 12:03 pm

Tgwu wrote:

Aaron Richards
@Aaronrichards97
· 34m
Replying to @reluctantnicko
Is Ryan lowe actually in the frame?

Alan Nixon
@reluctantnicko
·
33m
Bolton are clearly interested in him. Not the only one. But one of the genuine possibles. There’s compo so that’s a massive factor.
Quote Tweet

they might be but they won't justify paying for him and his crew because they are all locked into multiple year deals. Bolton won't have the money despite having new owners they still got to justify spending £1-2m in compo to us for the lot.
Again he will leave us at some point he isn't here for the long haul im sure most argyle fans accept this despite his media comments but i like to think he wont be leaving us for a club that's in the lower league and in financial restructuring... it wont look good on us if that looks more appealing despite the family lie being used.

with that said i trust Hallett has indeed protected the club for when day does come he does decided to leave that he doesnt strip us bare by taking his crew before a new manager who will no doubt bring his crew in is in place especially if its during the season.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Lowe promotion press conference   Lowe promotion press conference - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 1:17 pm

I think he sowed the seeds for his departure when giving Sarcevic his blessing to leave to be closer to 'home'. Hope I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Lowe promotion press conference   Lowe promotion press conference - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 1:49 pm

I think Keith Curle is available.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lowe promotion press conference   Lowe promotion press conference - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 3:24 pm

Sky bet now have Lowe at ‘evens’ 15.23Pm 18/06/20 - jitters?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lowe promotion press conference   Lowe promotion press conference - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 3:50 pm

Bandwagon wrote:

nope they are just reacting to the back and forth between the kids on social media. thats how the odds work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lowe promotion press conference   Lowe promotion press conference - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 4:10 pm

Angry wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:

nope they are just reacting to the back and forth between the kids on social media. thats how the odds work.
Let’s hope so.👍
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Lowe promotion press conference   Lowe promotion press conference - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 5:09 pm

Not bothered at all, if he wants to join a shit outfit like Notlob then carry on.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Lowe promotion press conference   Lowe promotion press conference - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 5:57 pm

It was always going to be a short stay at Argo until literally any northern offer came along.

Time for a new manager thread?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Lowe promotion press conference   Lowe promotion press conference - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 6:31 pm

Angry wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

coming from the man behind rastus i take that as a compliment.  All i did was point out he had messages on his photo he hasnt checked and that the message he posted and the guy gave the same answer too was already on here so there wasnt a need to repeat it thats not trolling.

No fella You were told by Harve not by some third party. Keep trolling and you'll get a cannister....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lowe promotion press conference   Lowe promotion press conference - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 6:33 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Angry wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

coming from the man behind rastus i take that as a compliment.  All i did was point out he had messages on his photo he hasnt checked and that the message he posted and the guy gave the same answer too was already on here so there wasnt a need to repeat it thats not trolling.

No fella You were told by Harve not by some third party. Keep trolling and you'll get a cannister....

piss off rastus
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Lowe promotion press conference   Lowe promotion press conference - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 6:35 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
I think he sowed the seeds for his departure when giving Sarcevic his blessing to leave to be closer to 'home'. Hope I'm wrong.

Now, if I'd said that..............
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Lowe promotion press conference   Lowe promotion press conference - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 6:46 pm

Gee, if he was to go I'd be a tad narked. He is a perfect fit for Argyle and he can take the club where he wishes over the next couple of years.

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Lowe promotion press conference   Lowe promotion press conference - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 8:08 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Gee, if he was to go I'd be a tad narked. He is a perfect fit for Argyle and he can take the club where he wishes over the next couple of years.

He he goes, your be more then naked he take all his back room staff he brought in when he was made manager.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lowe promotion press conference   Lowe promotion press conference - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lowe promotion press conference
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next