Earwegoagain
mouldyoldgoat
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 4:46 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Everyone off to Saltash & Torpoint on the piss drunken

I was thinking just the same, I expect that first weekend after the new rules come in could be a tad busy if people invade the two towns.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 4:47 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
How many will be sneaking down to stay in Kernow over Crimbo?

Covidiots will try no doubt, the same for covidiots who will try and go to Saltash and Torpoint for a pint.

D&C could put up a road block on the Plymouth side of The Tamar Bridge and stop people from going over, but do have they the resources to do that.

The tiers get reviewed on December 16.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 6:28 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Covidiots will try no doubt, the same for covidiots who will try and go to Saltash and Torpoint for a pint.

D&C could put up a road block on the Plymouth side of The Tamar Bridge and stop people from going over, but do have they the resources to do that.

Not sure if the old bill could do that? I'm not sure travel is banned but I've heard you take your tier with you when you travel to a lower area ie if I went to a pub in Cornwall I could only do so if I ordered a substantial meal.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 7:45 am

Just watching the news and perusing articles over these Tiers and the vote in Parliament next week to endorse it
Kier Starmer has "indicated" he'll support it to enable the Government to get it passed (Tories cant on their own thats clear) but some of the numbers being predicted make its just possible it wont pass

At that point Johnsons finished with no possible parole.  Where does he go at that point albeit Starmer doubtless would prefer the oaf to further hang himself rather than debating at the dispatch box with Sunak or Hunt in the future who clearly are more acceptable to Joe Public

I think it actually will go through personally but the bum will be well squeaky in Downing St thats for sure
Expect copious consumption this weekend...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 8:12 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Just watching the news and perusing articles over these Tiers and the vote in Parliament next week to endorse it
Kier Starmer has "indicated" he'll support it to enable the Government to get it passed (Tories cant on their own thats clear) but some of the numbers being predicted make its just possible it wont pass

At that point Johnsons finished with no possible parole.  Where does he go at that point albeit Starmer doubtless would prefer the oaf to further hang himself rather than debating at the dispatch box with Sunak or Hunt in the future who clearly are more acceptable to Joe Public

I think it actually will go through personally but the bum will be well squeaky in Downing St thats for sure

Bleddy Hell you’ve started on the sauce early today, I wonder what your posts would be like when your sober.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 10:33 am

Dear BBC I live in tier one but unforch have contracted Covid can I go and see my Nan?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 10:36 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

It means nothing of the sort, what it means is that the whip will be used and loads of socially distancing bickering behind closed doors to get the numbers. If he can't get the numbers (which he will) then he will have to give ground and possibly relax rules in some areas. This is how politics works in the real world.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 4:06 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Not sure if the old bill could do that? I'm not sure travel is banned but I've heard you take your tier with you when you travel to a lower area ie if I went to a pub in Cornwall I could only do so if I ordered a substantial meal.

Yeah, seen that on Spotlight last night. Perhaps then the likes of Saltash and Torpoint will be spared the pub invasion from Plymouth ?

I see that Cornish officials are calling on all those that do head to Cornwall from tier two to respect the rules, also saying they do not want tier three folk pulling a fast.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 5:22 am

Looks like Pfizer are going to be first to deliver week after next
I wondered why Dow and FTSE futures took off after the close yesterday

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 12:07 pm

When the Universally hated IDS rips into Johnson then you know his days are numbered.
Never thought I'd see the day.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 12:19 pm

I knew all of this fuckwittery would end in tiers.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 12:25 pm

God bless the landlord of the Royal Oak. I knew he would pull something out of the hat! laugh

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 1:21 pm

It's a shame that all the Tory MP's moaning about the tier system didn't object to funding cuts to all the SW hospitals that has been the reason they will get overwhelmed without tighter rules.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 1:33 pm

POI wrote:
God bless the landlord of the Royal Oak. I knew he would pull something out of the hat!  laugh

Quality. It's all a bit of a fudge really innit. Drink all you want with your substantial meal but you have to leave the pub as soon as the food is finished, starter 7pm, main at 8pm and an Apple Pie for last orders? Landlord of the Horsebridge will be fuming pub on the banks of the Tamar just the wrong side.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 4:24 am

What was that Johnson ?? Care to repeat it ?? Lies after lies after lies from the truth twister. Just hearing his smarmy voice is bad enough but the content.....

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 4:46 am

........Cue Ears with "well all Politicians lie"

-------

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40