seadog
Earwegoagain
mouldyoldgoat
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 10:07 am

lol lol lol

A further rare success for Serco track and trace

Diana Harding the spectacularly inept Zsar herself has been......pinged. You simply couldn't make this shit up   laugh
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 10:34 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
lol lol lol

Diana Harding the spectacularly inept Zsar herself has been......pinged. You simply couldn't make this shit up   laugh

So it's working then?
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 10:44 am

VillageGreen wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
I reckon I will be offered a vaccine in late 2021, or early 2022.

If your age (56) is correct then there are only about 15 million that are in a higher (earlier) immunisation bracket. I’m a bit younger but I’m hoping to be jabbed by April/May, fingers crossed.

My mother is 76 and has health issues - she was one of those that had to shield - she does not know when she will get the vaccine.

Unfortunately, none of us do VG. Funny init? No news on vaccines for months, then several come along in a week or so! I don't think MSM are helping by building all of our hopes up. Some people I know (unfortunately) seem to think it's all over and they can do what they want because there's a cure just around the corner. Fooking idiots. We've got a long way to go yet and also a few set-backs imho.  I would say/hope that your mum would be among the first to get it when it does roll out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 10:45 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
lol lol lol

I’m sure you could Harve !
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 11:38 am

Graiser wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
lol lol lol

I could but I don't need to and that goes for Ears as well

This cretinous woman like Johnson should be leading by example from the VERY top and be socially distancing.

Clearly both the inept incompetent pair haven't been but should anyone be surprised frankly
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 11:41 am

Head on the block over our own Oxford/Astrazeneca. I think they'll declare this week over their vaccine trials. Whilst they're producing vaccine for our own nationals at "cost" that doesn't apply to other nations

Moderna and Pfizer are taking the orders. AZ doesn't want to be left behind here. I reckon by Sunday but we'll see
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 11:50 am

lol 5 minutes after Pfizer have upgraded their results to 95% effective
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 12:18 pm

Just watching PMQs and its hard to imagine a more repulsive lying cynical political figure in history leading a Government than Johnson

Revolting smirking incompetent pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 12:25 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Just watching PMQs and its hard to imagine a more repulsive lying cynical political figure in history leading a Government than Johnson

How about Cameron, Brown, Major, Blair, Heath and Wilson for starters.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 1:32 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
lol 5 minutes after Pfizer have upgraded their results to 95% effective

Pfizer shitting bricks that Morderna will pip them to the golden goose that is the billions of wonga they'll get from governments of the world.

As hundreds of thousands die from the pandemic on a global scale, it STILL boils down to money at the end of the day.

Any advances on 95%? laugh

What a despicable species we are. I really hope we get wiped out by another asteroid - soon.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 1:47 pm

Graiser wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

How about Cameron, Brown, Major, Blair, Heath and Wilson for starters.

Don’t forget mandleson,corbyn, sir smarmy, abbott, lammy, davey, swinson, thorpe, steel, ashdown, kennedy, sir mental campbell, cable, flip flop clegg and the rest of them.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 2:24 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Graiser wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
lol lol lol

This cretinous woman like Johnson should be leading by example from the VERY top and be socially distancing.

Clearly both the inept incompetent pair haven't been but should anyone be surprised frankly

What don't you understand now? Fook me but you are hard work. Neither Johnson nor Harding have been knowingly mixing with people with Covid, like us they have been going to work to keep the country running (debatable in their cases granted) and when someone they have worked with gets a positive test they get a ping so they can self isolate. Neither Johnson nor Harding have said they have Covid they are isolating because they have been near someone who now has it. It's that that fookin hard to understand is it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 38 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 7:44 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Graiser wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
lol lol lol

What don't you understand now? Fook me but you are hard work. Neither Johnson nor Harding have been knowingly mixing with people with Covid, like us they have been going to work to keep the country running (debatable in their cases granted) and when someone they have worked with gets a positive test they get a ping so they can self isolate. Neither Johnson nor Harding have said they have Covid they are isolating because they have been near someone who now has it. It's that that fookin hard to understand is it?

It is for ole Harve
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 7:10 am

Boom....
Astrazeneca...

Copy and pasted

In another huge boost, the team behind the UK's main vaccine, made by the University of Oxford and AstraZeneca, will also unveil successful early trial results today. It follows Tuesday's news that US firm Moderna's vaccine is 94.5 per cent effective. The Oxford team will reveal how in its phase two trials on healthy adults, a staggering 99 per cent created Covid-killing antibodies
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 7:16 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Graiser wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
lol lol lol

Fella you're so far up Johnsons arse that if he shit in one of your gardens you'd claim well he had to shit somewhere....

Despite all the highly paid PR staff in Downing St the cretin managed to get photographed for the press without 2m social distancing and then came up with the most ludicrous excuse that it was because they were side by side as opposed to face to face
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 7:36 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Boom....
Astrazeneca...

Copy and pasted

In another huge boost, the team behind the UK's main vaccine, made by the University of Oxford and AstraZeneca, will also unveil successful early trial results today. It follows Tuesday's news that US firm Moderna's vaccine is 94.5 per cent effective. The Oxford team will reveal how in its phase two trials on healthy adults, a staggering 99 per cent created Covid-killing antibodies

It’s the phase three Oxford results (that Pfizer & Moderna have shown) that we need.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 8:40 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Graiser wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
lol lol lol

Fella you're so far up Johnsons arse that if he shit in one of your gardens you'd claim well he had to shit somewhere....

Despite all the highly paid PR staff in Downing St the cretin managed to get photographed for the press without 2m social distancing and then came up with the most ludicrous excuse that it was because they were side by side as opposed to face to face

Fella you are so full of shit you might explode at any minute. Typical swerve from you as always. You didn't mention your photos of unsocial distance you used the fact that Bojo and Dido had been pinged by t&t as some kind of proof that they were hugging and kissing Covid carriers. As usual you are way wide of the mark but then actual facts have little or no bearing on your Brexit fight that you and yours lost four years ago btw.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 9:43 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Graiser wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
lol lol lol

Fella you are so full of shit you might explode at any minute. Typical swerve from you as always. You didn't mention your photos of unsocial distance you used the fact that Bojo and Dido had been pinged by t&t as some kind of proof that they were hugging and kissing Covid carriers. As usual you are way wide of the mark but then actual facts have little or no bearing on your Brexit fight that you and yours lost four years ago btw.

The irony of course being that Harve voted LEAVE cheers
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 11:29 am

Interesting news regarding the Oxford vaccine

UK Boffins also develop a nasal spray to fight covid.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 12:50 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Graiser wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
lol lol lol

I don’t think any of us who think most of what you post is total bollox are necessarily Boris or Tory supporters.
Whats noticeable with your daily anti Boris crap posts is your lack of proposing what or who your alternative is.
There’s plenty of your type who can fire salvo after salvo from the sidelines but have no grasp or understanding of how difficult a job the PM has in particular the strange times we find ourselves in.
With a trembling hand I voted conservative at the GE for the first time since I’ve been able to vote, yes Boris and the government have made errors, some serious ones as well but at the moment I’ve no regrets because the alternative would have been horrendous.
Too judge any new PM who for the majority of their time in office has been coping with an event that hasn’t been experienced in this country for a hundred years is folly or just by stupid people with their anti Boris agendas.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 38 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 3:43 pm

UK developed nasal spray, and it stops transmission too
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 8:48 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
I reckon I will be offered a vaccine in late 2021, or early 2022.

If your age (56) is correct then there are only about 15 million that are in a higher (earlier) immunisation bracket. I’m a bit younger but I’m hoping to be jabbed by April/May, fingers crossed.

My mother is 76 and has health issues - she was one of those that had to shield - she does not know when she will get the vaccine.

mid-January
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 1:03 pm

Guardian - Barnier self-isolates and Brexit talks halt after EU official tests positive
Face-to-face talks in Brussels paused as member of Barnier’s team has coronavirus

This cretinous woman like Barnier should be leading by example from the VERY top and be socially distancing.

Clearly inept incompetent team haven't been but should anyone be surprised frankly.

Nothing from Harve?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 3:59 pm

Of course not.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 38 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 8:51 am

Serious problems in the Tory camp this Sunday morning. Beth Rigby of Sky just released this....copy and paste

70-strong Covid Recovery Group of Tory MPs have just published letter to PM warning they won’t support his plan for new tiered restrictions “if it cannot be shown that they are saving more lives than they cost” & have asked for “full cost benefit analysis to be published”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next