mouldyoldgoat
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds Empty
PostSubject: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptyWed May 20, 2020 9:38 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
seadog wrote:
We voted for a corrupt Vote Leave party led by Dominic Cummings and that is exactly what we now have.

You have to wonder Seadog how Tory Voters sleep at night.....................Absolutely evil

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I sleep very well, not that I give a feck what you or anyone else thinks.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptyWed May 20, 2020 9:51 pm

I'm a bit of an insomniac maybe I should try voting Tory?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptyWed May 20, 2020 10:07 pm

That and a couple of pints.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptyWed May 20, 2020 11:23 pm

the lockdown rules have basically gone to shit now so many out in crowded areas with no ppe and those little fuckers are out and about as normal hanging out with mates on the hoe tombstoning with no coppers in sight probably filming their next tiktok video.... second peak will come faster than expected.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptyThu May 21, 2020 10:41 am

Thank goodness it is all an Ickey Lickle hoax.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptyThu May 21, 2020 11:53 am

It really is madness of the highest order. I run a small holiday letting business and we are closed down at least until the end of June and tbh we have written it off for this summer at quite a large financial hit to ourselves. I don't mind as I see it as the only thing to do in the circumstances. However in a normal year about a third of our customers come from Devon and Cornwall and I'd be happy to host local people from now as we haven't got much Covid here and the business is separate from my house. What is really sticking in my craw is being shut down but also watching hundreds of thousands of people driving from all over the country descending on the moors and beaches. The advice that you can travel as far as you like to exercise is just plain stupid and makes a mockery of all us that have taken a severe financial hit for the common good.
My boy who is back to work drives over the moor every day he said that yesterday at Newbridge on the Dart there were literally hundreds of cars parked along the side of the road (I guess the car park was full up or closed) and the old bill had issued parking tickets to all of them. D&C ran out of tickets yesterday according to Spotlight.
I haven't even been fishing since this started yet twats are driving from London to Woolacombe for a surf makes you wonder why we bother with the lockdown at all.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptyThu May 21, 2020 12:49 pm

OB at the top of Carkeel rounbabout last night turning campers, caravans and loaded up cars around.

Trucking down the M5 last night in my 44-tonne pasty wagon, there were loads of these feckers heading down here. Have people been living under a rock for the last 8 weeks?

Imho, the message has either gotten lost, or people are genuinely are thick as sh*t, or don't give a shit. Even more annoying when you do your bit, only to see every fecker around you flouting the rules.

Here was me hoping, praying for the pubs to open in July if the R rate is kept down. Forget it. I dread to think of the R rate figures in a few weeks time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptyThu May 21, 2020 1:01 pm

Went to Morrisons this morning, not my usual store but fancied the walk from my place, what a load of bollox their restrictions are, couple of bottles of sanitizers around the tills and that’s it, it’s obvious now that it’s down to the individual to look out for themselves.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptyThu May 21, 2020 4:36 pm

Business leaders are having their way.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptyThu May 21, 2020 7:25 pm

All things considered, I was hoping for common sense to kick in with the relaxations of the lockdown.

Too much to hope for it seems. Pfft.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:09 am

As Piers Morgan says the breath taking arrogance of Cummings is beyond belief
Government is an utter shambles
Beyond comedy platinum.
Now families hoping to go on holiday to Greece and Cyprus which have opened up have been told no Brits. The anger against the blond buffoon grows and grows.

Patient discharge papers being altered to show lack of Covid. Enough is enough Johnson

Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptySat May 23, 2020 8:52 am

Possible lockdown breaches by key Brexit architect Cummings “exposed” by the Mirror & Guardian.
Clearly no ulterior motive here then folks. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptySat May 23, 2020 10:48 am

the government say didnt break any rules its been reported...

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptySat May 23, 2020 11:06 am

All he did was drive a couple of hundred miles, with symptoms, to his elderly parents house, then lie about it. At least he hasn't got a high interest Donkey Sanctuary account chocker with potential cash.

FFS! Why all the fuss?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptySat May 23, 2020 1:33 pm

seadog wrote:
All he did was drive a couple of hundred miles, with symptoms, to his elderly parents house, then lie about it. At least he hasn't got a high interest Donkey Sanctuary account chocker with potential cash.

FFS! Why all the fuss?

And the cabinet are out in force on twitter defending dominic to a journalist reporting on the fact he broke the rules highly likely to be under orders from Boris. May aswell rip up the lockdown plan and open up everything cause there is no way people are going to obey them now.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptySat May 23, 2020 2:06 pm

A glimmer of hope perhaps

Watched Charlie Brooker's antiviral wipe the night before last, classic. Did like the sketch where he washes his hands to happy birthday twice.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptySat May 23, 2020 3:55 pm

Like a mouse chasing an elephant around a field, eventually the elephant jumps off a cliff.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptySat May 23, 2020 6:23 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
A glimmer of hope perhaps

Watched Charlie Brooker's antiviral wipe the night before last, classic. Did like the sketch where he washes his hands to happy birthday twice.

That was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptySat May 23, 2020 6:29 pm

Great to see the government, not Bojo who has gone back into isolation, trying to defend the indefensible with Cummings it's a fookin joke, these are the rules which Cummings must have been instrumental in drawing up for all of us to follow,

Can I leave my home if I'm self-isolating?

If you or someone you live with has symptoms of coronavirus:

do not leave your home for any reason – if you need food or medicine, order it online or by phone, or ask someone to deliver it to your home
do not have visitors in your home – including friends and family
do any exercise at home – you can use your garden, if you have one

I haven't seen fook all saying that if you and your wife have Covid then it's fine to drive 250 miles so their parents can look after their children, that is if the parents haven't caught it from Dom and his wife or his kids for that matter. He should go and what's more he should be sacked.
I reckon he'll have gone by Monday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptySat May 23, 2020 8:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

multiple offender.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptySat May 23, 2020 11:27 pm

That's fake news apparently. Irrelevant really the first time was enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptySun May 24, 2020 12:35 am

print, cut out and wear outside if you plan to travel long distances.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptySun May 24, 2020 6:03 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
That's fake news apparently. Irrelevant really the first time was enough.

Nope they got the scroat on CCTV now.

Whatever, the lockdown is now 100% officially over. Thanks Dom. Taking mum over Bovisand today. Where the hell IS Johnson as well not even Piers Morgan imagined that he wouldnt front it out at the press conference but he clearly couldnt give a shit as we know.

Disappointed with Sunak. Future Prime minister that went up in smoke yesterday
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptySun May 24, 2020 6:34 am

Has anyone else noticed how quiet Sir Kier Starmer has been over Cummings.
Work it out yourselves lol.........................
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds EmptySun May 24, 2020 7:00 am

Lord Melbury wrote:
Possible lockdown breaches by key Brexit architect Cummings “exposed” by the Mirror & Guardian.
Clearly no ulterior motive here then folks. cheers

Au contraire...... The truth versus [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next