seadog
Earwegoagain
mouldyoldgoat
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:12 am

The woman is more catastrophic than Johnson and lies just as easily. 2 hours yesterday peddling her bullshit at the committee (do these cretins actually understand the concept of TV coverage and recordings)....."The modelling got it wrong"  (usual blame game)

Harding...."I dont know where you got those daily testing figures but they are wrong"

Chair....." Err they're from your own report"  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No withstanding that whats the fascination with her using an offensive nickname. Shes actually called Diana not Dido FFS
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 3:41 pm

She's call Dido you wanker not Dildo.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 3:51 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
She's call Dido you wanker not Dildo.

Good job Boris isn't called Denis then.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 4:10 pm

LINK ONE

LINK TWO

A national lockdown and/or curfew of sorts has got to be on the cards now ?.

Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 9:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 🤮
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 11:26 pm

God Bless the Tories.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 6:56 am

Why should absolutely no one be surprised lol....course at the liason committee he denied all knowledge of the numbers anyway. Moonshots lol

To appease that Angry character I'll repost it here. Two week lockdown coming 99% and the longer the odious clown delays the more deaths that will occur.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 11:53 am

FFS Tuesday press conference at 5pm. Rule of 6 being ditched. Two week circuit breaker lockdown to be brought in covering periods for 6 months as and when required
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 12:20 pm

A returning holidaymaker who went on a pub crawl instead of self-isolating was partly responsible for Bolton's "extreme spike" in coronavirus cases, the town's council leader said.
David Greenhalgh said the man tested positive for Covid-19 two days after the night out with friends in the town.
He said Bolton's high rate had been linked back to pubs and a "cohort of people" who refused to follow guidance.

The trouble is with introducing new stricter rules is that the new rules are needed because people were unwilling to follow the present ones. Until they start enforcing the rules it's going to continue to happen.
As an aside we had a visit from my Brother in law fresh off the plane from his holiday in Greece. I wasn't very impressed and asked why he wasn't self isolating believe it or not it's because he's an NHS worker so he's exempt from quarantine. I'm still shopping for my elderly parents and it makes it pointless for me to avoid crowds and take precautions when twats like him are thinking its all a bit of a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 1:51 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

FFS Tuesday press conference at 5pm. Rule of 6 being ditched. Two week circuit breaker lockdown to be brought in covering periods for 6 months as and when required

'Circuit breaker' 'social bubble' 'moonshot' 'super spreader' 'herd immunity' 'cohort area' who comes up with this shit? is there a mini-me version of De-Lar sat in a piss-stained armchair in a dark room being fed wanky woo mags under the door as payment for cooking up this sort of wanky terminology? Pfft. Geddon with sorting out the shit state of the country instead of 'strap-line'/buzz-word twatbaggery. Pfft, I'm off the the Royal Oak. FFS.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 7:21 pm

France new daily cases record today, 13,498 new cases, should we blame Johnson Harve?
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 8:29 pm

All that sacrifice during lockdown [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] been undone as our fuckin wet government failed to stop unnecessary foreign travel & actively encouraged everyone to pack into restaurants to stuff their faces during August. Ffs
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 8:46 pm

Plus schools and Unis, every pupil at Eton gets a test regardless, Yet Nurses and Doctors struggle to.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 8:54 pm

Yep, allowing Uni students back is senseless beyond belief. Be hotspots on every campus & Uni town soon.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 8:57 pm

Lord Melbury wrote:
All that sacrifice during lockdown [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] been undone as our fuckin wet government failed to stop unnecessary foreign travel & actively encouraged everyone to pack into restaurants to stuff their faces during August. Ffs

Yes yes. I absolutely think the millions that were actively encouraged to swamp out eateries throughout the land in August have massively contributed to this 'alleged' spike in Cv-19 infections.

I say 'alleged' because, quite frankly, I can't believe anything I'm told anymore. I'm not a dooms day prepper by any means, but, I've moved my family to an old TNT explosives storage cave that was used when mining was at it's peak on the middle of Dartmoor about 8 million years ago.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 9:38 pm

Has it got any electricity?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 9:52 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Has it got any electricity?

Well, strangely enough, it has this thing on the wall where you put 50p coins in. I'm not sure if that's for the telly or this electrickery stuff I keep hearing about! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jim and Wilson

Jim and Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 6:12 am

Despite it all, 2 out of 3 people think Labour wouldn’t do a better job with COVID, also most think they would be worse on the economy and BREXIT, just goes to show who terrible the quality of politicians is at the moment.

Although I assume Sky didn’t ask about the upcoming Hunt/Starmer leadership, December I think it’s happening.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 9:43 am

I still think the spike is because the rules aren't being followed by a lot of people. The testing is piss poor and also mirrors the reasons why we waste so much money and are so shite at doing anything these days, it's all about greasing your mates palms.

Just read this on the Beeb,
The prime minister is concerned that existing regulations are too often being flouted - and he has been frustrated that they are not always effectively enforced.
The government's scientific advisers have suggested as many as four out of five people who should be self-isolating bend or break the rules.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 7:05 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
I still think the spike is because the rules aren't being followed by a lot of people. The testing is piss poor and also mirrors the reasons why we waste so much money and are so shite at doing anything these days, it's all about greasing your mates palms.

The prime minister is concerned that existing regulations are too often being flouted - and he has been frustrated that they are not always effectively enforced.
The government's scientific advisers have suggested as many as four out of five people who should be self-isolating bend or break the rules.

If the worst happens, no vaccine and Covid with us for years to come, the rules need to become law.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 6:38 am

Thank goodness the bloke in charge, Dom Cummings is such a trustworthy example setter.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 8:04 am

seadog wrote:
Thank goodness the bloke in charge, Dom Cummings is such a trustworthy example setter.

Indeed Seadog

Whitty and Valance live press briefing at 11am alone without the blustering burbling Johnson ruining the message
No questions being taken....

Johnson tomorrow at 5pm. He's caught between a rock and a hard place over circuit breaker lockdown. Hiding to nothing and it couldnt happen to a better person

Telegraph, Times and the Spectator have turned on him with the weekend article from the Times utterly brutal to say the least
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 9:31 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

If the worst happens, no vaccine and Covid with us for years to come, the rules need to become law.

It has already become law with fines up to £10,000 for quarantine breaches. Where are the old Bill? I went to Lifton Strawberry fields yesterday to visit the farm shop and it's ridiculous there. Run out of gel and even water to wash hands, groups of people some wearing make some standing chatting in groups blocking isles. I couldn't wait to get out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 12:20 pm

seadog wrote:

whatever the government is planning regards to restrictions he is one of the reasons many wont bother to follow them. I haven't seen the rule of 6 being followed by anyone yet that ive seen.

Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 5:45 pm

Apparently, an announcement due tomorrow will see pubs et al close at 10pm.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next