Earwegoagain
Cornish Rebel
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptySun May 19, 2019 6:51 pm

More pictures of nothing happening...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptySun May 19, 2019 6:58 pm

I dont think anyone ever said nothings happening since the balance of power changed from the parasite to SH.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyTue May 21, 2019 6:13 pm

Rickler wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
This was from Greens on Screen reference the Cladding failure. The question was put to them why were they claiming in their photographs that it "wouldnt be long until the cladding arrives" and were they aware of the company having gone bust. Email response below was from the 13th May

"I am fully aware Carl, more so than you might think. Argyle's only contract in this respect, as I understand it, is with GL events. It is their problem and their responsibility to resolve within acceptable timescales.

Oh, and I have never at any time claimed to "know all things Argyle". In this respect, I wonder how you do? "

(lol he didnt for utter certainty but he does now)

That's Greensonscreen shuddering in their boots...

... and who is Carl I wonder?

Just hope he's not flying anywhere anytime soon. Watch yourself at the airports Carl!!!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 4:53 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
I dont think anyone ever said nothings happening since the balance of power changed from the parasite to SH.

FFS! Punchy, there are only two views in Argo land, North Pole and South Pole. like all the people clamouring for us to spend, spend spend and go bust.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 6:12 pm

Its all happening a lot quicker then it would have with Brent.
Yeah its not ideal but it looks alright tbh.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyThu May 23, 2019 10:21 am

Think I’ll wait for a bit before I start blowing smoke up halletts arse...let’s see if they get it right on the pitch first hey
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyThu May 23, 2019 7:04 pm

More nothingness...

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 11:52 am

Absolutely deserted all 3 cams at 11.30am so slow. All well and good Newell having a countdown clock but it started in February 2018 as per GOS files not August 2018 with the spurious contract signing.
Close to being into the 17th month after commencement.

6 months.....3 sides. 17 months and not even halfway there on 1 side. Cladding replacement being sought.  This will take 2 years all up and likely longer much longer in fact
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 6:03 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Absolutely deserted all 3 cams at 11.30am so slow. All well and good Newell having a countdown clock but it started in February 2018 as per GOS files not August 2018 with the spurious contract signing.

6 months.....3 sides. 17 months and not even halfway there on 1 side. Cladding replacement being sought.  This will take 2 years all up and likely longer much longer in fact
It's not even like it's worth the wait.  2/3 length stand with a tiny roof.  Very 4th division.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 7:19 pm

Freathy wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

It's not even like it's worth the wait.  2/3 length stand with a tiny roof.  Very 4th division.

de generation of the stand is going to look so crap when finished that i wager inside 20 years along with the stands it will be rebuilt to be fit for purpose. the other 3 stands are starting to look old now and seeing as maintenance is a dirty word they are ageing faster than usual.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptySat May 25, 2019 6:08 am

Angry wrote:
Freathy wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

de generation of the stand is going to look so crap when finished that i wager inside 20 years along with the stands it will be rebuilt to be fit for purpose. the other 3 stands are starting to look old now and seeing as maintenance is a dirty word they are ageing faster than usual.

Would have been nice if they could have replaced all the seating in the horseshoe than overall the place would have looked half decent when the grandstand is finally completed
The Farm are speculating on whats occuring on Devonport corner where Bungos Tardis currently sits. I cant find the link but I know Bungo stated it would be relocated about 6 months ago but he never said where but hopefully out of sight
I just cant see Pa Hallett just leaving it as it is Tardis or not
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptySat May 25, 2019 4:09 pm

The horseshoe is rotting away nicely and putting new seats in would be wasteful.  I'd rather see it all redeveloped in the future, starting with a new expanded stand in the Demport, only with a wealthy enough owner who won't raid the playing budget to do so though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptySat May 25, 2019 6:57 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:
The horseshoe is rotting away nicely and putting new seats in would be wasteful.  I'd rather see it all redeveloped in the future, starting with a new expanded stand in the Demport, only with a wealthy enough owner who won't raid the playing budget to do so though.

Its disgusting that they arent even 20 years old and parts of the stands look rotten. The bricks being a good example how general maintenance is never done i dont think its going to change once the de generation stand is re opened.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptySun May 26, 2019 3:35 pm

Maintenance is a concept our previous owner clearly ignores. His few remaining hotels are suffering from the same lack of attention.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 7:40 am

I do like the offset Mayflower terrace now the concrete bases are in situ. That will look very decent upon completion I reckon.
I found the Bungo statement over the Tardis on the official site but it doesnt say anything other than what I said previously in that its moving somewhere else at some point
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 3:20 pm

Filling in the corners alone will obviously never happen. Knocking down the Demport and filling in that corner would seem the next logical step if we're ever to increase capacity, incorporate the tardis into that.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 6:18 am

GL Events have been told to take the "hit" themselves over the cladding fiasco as it appears they sub contracted the work out maybe normal practice for them.
New contractor expected on site 7th June or earlier

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 9:09 am

The amateur shite is still going on under Hallett.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 4:04 pm

Temporary changing rooms were being removed today apparently according to the farm
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 5:25 pm

Strange choice of colour in cream for the seats so far installed on GOS photos
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 3:17 pm

Think we got the only set of builders in the world who wont work when its raining. Not a soul in sight on all 3 cams.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 6:25 pm

Do not like the drainage system, with a big  pipe that size will let a lot of water into the park. (Picture 66) and why is it needed to water seal the first 3 rows of the Mayflower seats after all these years. Is the roof not big enough.

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 7:50 pm

Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 6:32 am

Errington saying club didn't go with cantilever as wanted the Leitch feel of pillars. Has he any journalistic pride?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 7:01 am

Tgwu wrote:
Do not like the drainage system, with  a big  pipe that size will let a lot of water into the park. (Picture 66) and why is it needed to water seal the first 3 rows of the Mayflower seats after all these years. Is the roof not big enough.

So this will still flow off and end up at Barn Park pooling at the bottom by the road ??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next