zyph
Czarcasm
41 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

The Mankover all action Thread. Empty
PostSubject: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 9:07 am

zyph wrote:
Obviously the eleven sets of photos since June have somehow bypassed you.....the tonnes of earth and concrete dug up by two earthmovers and the Rock Crusher has been at work on two separate occasions..... plus the gutting of the grandstand...plus asbestos removal as well... and of course there has been quite a few container units as you lot call them erected and are now being used.
Maybe a trip to Specsavers is due....but I think your distorted point of view is beyond help by Specsavers.

Any idea when the container unit ( your words ) club shop will be open?
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 9:27 am

akagreengull wrote:
Zyphers the Brent apologist to the rescue yet again.

No ones apologist....just pointing out that harvetheslayer's post isn't the truth of the matter.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 9:32 am

Sorry Czarcasm I'm not in James Brent's confidence over the new shops opening date.....although the existing shop is still functioning well from GoS's Gillingham photos.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 10:21 am

zyph wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Zyphers the Brent apologist to the rescue yet again.

No ones apologist....just pointing out that harvetheslayer's post isn't the truth of the matter.

Dear oh dear now whilst I came from the Milehouse end and not up the slope hence not seeing through the broken fence but last week the seats were STILL in situ on the Mayflower terracing and whilst purely guessing I bet they are still there right now

6 months lol only in Brent world would this be entirely predictable  jocolor jocolor

Meanwhile good ole tin pot Exeter just got on and built their stand. Amazing really....
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 12:41 pm

Mayflower terracing has seats ?....in recent years I thought the Liverpool replay was the only time the terracing had seats and kept on for the Exeter game.

I could have lent Exeter my garden shed.....about the same size as their new stand.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 1:00 pm

How ironic Jon Back has congratulated City on the completion of their stand.

If only we had someone who actually knew what the feck they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 2:22 pm

zyph wrote:
Mayflower terracing has seats ?....in recent years I thought the Liverpool replay was the only time the terracing had seats and kept on for the Exeter game.

I could have lent Exeter my garden shed.....about the same size as their new stand.

We very nearly did get a garden shed if your mate Brent had got his way initially.

Oh the irony.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 2:44 pm

zyph wrote:

Mayflower shelf but then am sure you knew that
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 5:01 pm

zyph wrote:
Sorry Czarcasm I'm not in James Brent's confidence over the new shops opening date.....although the existing shop is still functioning well from GoS's Gillingham photos.
Thirty five years ago when you last went to Homepark, the existing shop was brand new, not really a fan are you? laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 6:47 pm

zyph wrote:

Exeter's stand isn't the full length of the pitch - but neither is the manked over Mayflower. At least Exeter's has a proper roof that covers all the seats. The Mayflower will look shit with that tiny little undersized outdated style of roof that belongs in the 1930s. And at least Exeter's stand is finished.

Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 7:04 pm

Luckily I have no use of a shed.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 7:19 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
zyph wrote:
Thirty five years ago when you last went to Homepark, the existing shop was brand new, not really a fan are you? laugh laugh laugh

Your getting rather tiresome with your fake news about when I last went to Home Park....but if that keeps you happy....so be it.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 7:46 pm

Freathy wrote:
zyph wrote:

Exeter's stand isn't the full length of the pitch  - but neither is the manked over Mayflower.  At least Exeter's has a proper roof that covers all the seats.  The Mayflower will look shit with that  tiny little undersized outdated style of roof that belongs in the 1930s.  And at least Exeter's stand is finished.

Nor does it have pillars.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 11:41 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Freathy wrote:
zyph wrote:

Exeter's stand isn't the full length of the pitch  - but neither is the manked over Mayflower.  At least Exeter's has a proper roof that covers all the seats.  The Mayflower will look shit with that  tiny little undersized outdated style of roof that belongs in the 1930s.  And at least Exeter's stand is finished.

Nor does it have pillars.
And it’s new
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 8:25 am

zyph wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
zyph wrote:

Your getting rather tiresome with your fake news about when I last went to Home Park....but if that keeps you happy....so be it.

If it's fake news Zyph, out of interest when did you last attend the theatre of schemes ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 12:34 pm

Freathy wrote:
zyph wrote:

And they have far better looking murals aswell that arent dark. I would wager if they at least could expand/extend that stand in future if require which is more than that cheap and tacky mankover shit brent is creating for us.

Last edited by Angry on Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 12:49 pm

Exeter sold some land for development and built a stand. We sold some land for development (stop sniggering) and got a £5m mortgage. Go figure.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 1:02 pm

green_genie wrote:
Exeter sold some land for development and built a stand. We sold some land for development (stop sniggering) and got a £5m mortgage. Go figure.

You forgot the "thank you James".
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 11:22 am

Roof coming off.
Back to top Go down
Grace Less

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 2:35 pm

[quote="Angry"]
Freathy wrote:
And they have far better looking murals as well that arent dark. I would wager if they at least could expand/extend that stand in future if require which is more than that cheap and tacky mankover shit brent is creating for us.

It could go upwards, but not sideways. The unoccupied land is part owned by Network Rail who are as difficult to deal with as anything Argyle will encounter, and in view of subsidence in the adjacent tunnel are reluctant to allow any piling. In any case, at the moment with attendances averaging just above 4k the new development should cope with any foreseeable situation. What is remarkable is that both stands have been brought in on time and within budget. It's also strange to relate that the City Council have been supportive. The undercroft in the Stagecoach/Adam Stansfield stand has improved bar and food facilities which should increase revenue. Thankfully there will not be a Nando's anywhere on site. I'm really sad that your "redevelopment" appears to have gone so badly awry. Finally, of course it's worth mentioning that City get their highest gate of the season at home, and then put on the worst performance of the season as an encouragement for returning fans. Plus ca change.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 2:54 pm

Same down here! Bg game, big crowd, big disappointment
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 3:36 pm

Get the impression with so much action that Hallett has steamed in and told them to get on with it and let me deal with and soothe the planning issues.
They're going hell for leather there currently
My lads mums boyfriend is a surveyor he reckons that up to the weekend it would have taken a proper construction/demolition crew just 1 week to do the lot thats been done so far in 6 months

If this is Halletts action than welcome to the club
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 3:39 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Get the impression with so much action that Hallett has steamed in and told them to get on with it and let me deal with and soothe the planning issues.
My lads mums boyfriend is a surveyor he reckons that up to the weekend it would have taken a proper construction/demolition crew just 1 week to do the lot thats been done so far in 6 months

Day 1 of the new regime and already a marked difference.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 3:48 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Day 1 of the new regime and already a marked difference.

No doubt the 360's are still filling the dumpers with the driver still sat on it.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 3:53 pm

On a separate note I see the Herald's 'troll' has wrote an article praising the land grabber.

Herald ok now then Ian ?

salute
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next