Earwegoagain
Tgwu
seadog
harvetheslayer
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Banned from Freechat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 8:22 pm

i thought free chat was the beacon of light on here? have to admit ive never been a member or even read it.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 8:32 pm

It used to be. Gradually got infested by farmyard animals and disciples of the porkstain.
Not currently worth the time of day.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 8:51 pm

Newell and Reddingtion are so obvious FFS!
Back to top Go down
#SHITARTIST

#SHITARTIST

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 8:58 pm

seadog wrote:
Newell and Reddingtion are so obvious FFS!

Certainly so, A rather poor effort.
Back to top Go down
Bails

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 9:00 pm

A MAN has been sent to crown court to face a range of charges relating to false benefit claims, illegal money lending and prostitution.

Paul Thomas, aged 49, appeared before Plymouth Magistrates' Court accused of obtaining £25,000 in housing and council tax by making false statements.

Recorder Pringle jailed Thomas for 15 months: six months for the illegal money-lending offences plus nine months for the benefit fraud, estimated to have cost the taxpayer £51,000.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 9:31 pm

Angry wrote:
i thought free chat was the beacon of light on here? have to admit ive never been a member or even read it.

if you want to be beaten over the head with how great bent is and get abuse for not agreeing with the sheep it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 9:41 pm

Bails wrote:
A MAN has been sent to crown court to face a range of charges relating to false benefit claims, illegal money lending and prostitution.

Paul Thomas, aged 49, appeared before Plymouth Magistrates' Court accused of obtaining £25,000 in housing and council tax by making false statements.

Recorder Pringle jailed Thomas for 15 months: six months for the illegal money-lending offences plus nine months for the benefit fraud, estimated to have cost the taxpayer £51,000.

a pasoti mark is here cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 10:06 pm

Bails wrote:

You don't need to post the same thing twice, it makes you a bit of a cnut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 10:13 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Bails wrote:

You don't need to post the same thing twice, it makes you a bit of a cnut.

gives him away aswell,
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 11:23 pm

I smell bacon in da house
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 1:22 am

feck off nool and piss stain space pilot
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 3:17 am

Let them have their fun above bails and the other one not in the slightest bothered
John Lloyd is badly wrong. Frankly considering he issued few weeks ago warnings about others asking for money he had doubt.
Scammer boy has been sending PMs now clearly spooked thursday evening. Refuses to tell me why he openly forced my hand out of nowhere. Hes concerned I've done something. Well Camero I have and Lloyd already knows what and you'll not see that scammer ever at Home Park

As for Gordy I know who he is but Mark Newell is an alias that Bob Crow sussed couple months ago and certainly not me either

I been posted couple screenshots so shout out to Tringy who nailed it completely cheers buddy

Am well aware its sensitive subject and I was on a hiding to nothing but no way could I have left gambias finest go unchallenged.

For those that were not on freechat this is what he posted at 20.00 hours of 25th July OP with me tagged out of the blue and 2 weeks after he had last contacted me....read it carefully (bear in mind I'm tagged)

"if it's true that I have requested money from you post that conversation here for people to see it look you cannot cut my feelings I love this football club an you cannot stop me following it"

Read it again. Now go to my screenshot posted up on this thread yesterday complete with date. Our boy is bang to rights guilty as charged just one instance completely proven

I rest my case. He's wrong un and has been caught out. Newell is not involved 100% why he posted up what he did is a complete mystery but from his point of view badly misfired. If the ultimate aim was a visa thats gone west rest assured
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 6:46 am

Two days I been trying to write a new thread on FC but it will not let me load it.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 7:08 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Let them have their fun above bails and the other one not in the slightest bothered
John Lloyd is badly wrong. Frankly considering he issued few weeks ago warnings about others asking for money he had doubt.
Scammer boy has been sending PMs now clearly spooked thursday evening. Refuses to tell me why he openly forced my hand out of nowhere. Hes concerned I've done something. Well Camero I have and Lloyd already knows what and you'll not see that scammer ever at Home Park

As for Gordy I know who he is but Mark Newell is an alias that Bob Crow sussed couple months ago and certainly not me either

I been posted couple screenshots so shout out to Tringy who nailed it completely cheers buddy

Am well aware its sensitive subject and I was on a hiding to nothing but no way could I have left gambias finest go unchallenged.

For those that were not on freechat this is what he posted at 20.00 hours of 25th July OP with me tagged out of the blue and 2 weeks after he had last contacted me....read it carefully (bear in mind I'm tagged)

"if it's true that I have requested money from you post that conversation here for people to see it look you cannot cut my feelings I love this football club an you cannot stop me following it"

Read it again. Now go to my screenshot posted up on this thread yesterday complete with date. Our boy is bang to rights guilty as charged just one instance completely proven

I rest my case. He's wrong un and has been caught out. Newell is not involved 100% why he posted up what he did is a complete mystery but from his point of view badly misfired. If the ultimate aim was a visa thats gone west rest assured

Harv, you ain't gonna gain too much sympathy by having a go at John Lloyd. Most (most) ATDers are quite savvy enough to appraise the situation.

The ex-teacher who has posted on Freechat basically giving a lowdown of her Gambian projects was a colleague of my missus. All of her story is legit - even the bit about her selling up and going to live in a mudhut - bonkers though that is.

Even if this Camaro fella has maybe asked for some money, if I was in his situation, basically living a desolate shit-hole existence, I don't think I could blame him.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 7:20 am

FFS Lloyd you're getting into dangerous territory with me.

WTF is this !!!!!   10.31pm Wednesday

Banned from Freechat - Page 3 Lloyd10

"So long as no one parts with money no harm done."

Whats that meant to be a bit of contrition you clown. !! They have feckin been at it since sodding 2015 as you well know now
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 7:25 am

Right I'm off seriously until Monday this will get explosive and it actually is not ATD related per se which I acknowledge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 7:37 am

Jethro wrote:
feck off nool and piss stain space pilot
A finer pair of cockwombles you'll not find within the sound of the dockyard siren! laugh lol
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 8:54 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Right I'm off seriously until Monday this will get explosive and it actually is not ATD related per se which I acknowledge

I give it two hours max Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 8:58 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
MLB wrote:
The ones where he’s always banging on about that newell chap, anyone would think he’s in love with the bloke he talks about him so much!

You're good I'll give you that fair play.... btb

Is he? albino
Back to top Go down
MikeWN

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 1:29 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

I give it two hours max Very Happy

He's doing well!

That freechat thread is a horror show. Between the popcorn gifs, the 'bang to rights' circumstantial evidence, and the 'post a screenshot' 'why did he tag me?' back and forth, I must've lost 30 pts of IQ. Neutral

Oh well, the next thread will be better, right?

"I know stuff, and stuff will happen, but I can't say what, when, or why, because then I retain the option to be smug if anything ever happens in the future, but I can't ever be called out if I'm wrong..."

And this, children, is why we should all stick to posting photos of cats on Instagram.

Last edited by MikeWN on Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 1:34 pm

I agree the biggest pile of poo ever.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 1:49 pm

"Big big shit"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 1:53 pm

Facebook is not the best of formats to debate anything.  It's like the High Street, or watching mass tv. Might as well go to the old Globe in London and throw bottles at the actors.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 2:47 pm

I hate to agree with Bees but I do here I just don't hink FB works as a forum does, maybe it's just me?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 2:54 pm

Too difficult to look back at anything, apparently Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk has posted incontrovertable evidence that Kamerro Rouge has taken out an interest free loan. Fooked if I can find it, just loads of twats who know, or have seen a pm from somebody who does know,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned from Freechat
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next