Earwegoagain
Tgwu
seadog
harvetheslayer
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Banned from Freechat - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 3:02 pm

MikeWN wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Right I'm off seriously until Monday this will get explosive and it actually is not ATD related per se which I acknowledge

I give it two hours max Very Happy

He's doing well!

That freechat thread is a horror show. Between the popcorn gifs, the 'bang to rights' circumstantial evidence, and the 'post a screenshot' 'why did he tag me?' back and forth, I must've lost 30 pts of IQ. Neutral

Oh well, the next thread will be better, right?

"I know stuff, and stuff will happen, but I can't say what, when, or why, because then I retain the option to be smug if anything ever happens in the future, but I can't ever be called out if I'm wrong..."

And this, children, is why we should all stick to posting photos of cats on Instagram.

http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com/cgi-bin/seigbest.pl Laughing
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 4:04 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
I hate to agree with Bees but I do here I just don't hink FB works as a forum does, maybe it's just me?

I agree too, it's a mess, glad I'm not on it.
Back to top Go down
TJOA

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 4:44 pm

MikeWN wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Right I'm off seriously until Monday this will get explosive and it actually is not ATD related per se which I acknowledge

I give it two hours max :D

He's doing well!

That freechat thread is a horror show. Between the popcorn gifs, the 'bang to rights' circumstantial evidence, and the 'post a screenshot' 'why did he tag me?' back and forth, I must've lost 30 pts of IQ. :|

Oh well, the next thread will be better, right?

"I know stuff, and stuff will happen, but I can't say what, when, or why, because then I retain the option to be smug if anything ever happens in the future, but I can't ever be called out if I'm wrong..."

And this, children, is why we should all stick to posting photos of cats on Instagram.

But then how do we seem important?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 4:51 pm

That's up to you TJ. Good luck in your quest.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 7:14 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

I give it two hours max Very Happy

Left it a full 24 hours Dick I was starting to lose my rag.

I suggest if anyone wants to see absolute proof that the gambian was lying when he claimed he had never contacted me personally asking for help or money they can PM to me here and you'll get it. Its not been seen here... However Tringreen got it yesterday and asked the simple question why didnt I put it up on freechat to which I replied I simply never had a chance as Lloyd completely banned me..... He too has received it yesterday afternoon and has chosen to ignore it. Am surmising he simply has no choice eh John Lloyd. The fall out on his head he's too cowardly to face

Apologies if I was going off on one before but your guy is a typical african scammer and chancer that facebook has unwittingly given them a platform to perform complete with 4 by 4
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 7:27 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

I suggest if anyone wants to see absolute proof that the gambian was lying when he claimed he had never contacted me personally asking for help or money they can PM to me here and you'll get it. Its not been seen here...

"Publish and be damned"
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 7:30 am

Rickler wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

I suggest if anyone wants to see absolute proof that the gambian was lying when he claimed he had never contacted me personally asking for help or money they can PM to me here and you'll get it. Its not been seen here...

"Publish and be damned"

No am not openly Ricks because its becomes stalkerish. If you want to subsequently put it up thats your call. Will send via pm 5 minutes
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 7:47 am

Err... Okay...

Haven't received yet, but will post if it comes through.

Must admit to being confused as to the difference between you posting the info, and me?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 7:50 am

Rickler wrote:
Err...  Okay...

Haven't received yet, but will post if it comes through.

Must admit to being confused as to the difference between you posting the info, and me?

You have it now.
He's an outright liar and was caught bang to rights doing just that
Something or someone spooked him between 13th July and 25th July
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 8:02 am

Here is the harvetheslayer PM:

Just a reminder and precis first
He had been exposed on open forum previous to this asking for monies via western union. Game set and match and Lloyd put up weak admin notice advising others not to respond to any money requests from anyone. Forget visas or anything else it was put to bed and job done.
I was well aware they had been asking for money on multiple occasions previously but also knew the fall out if it was exposed (lol)

Fast forward and Im on the beach with my brother at a later date.  I had NEVER had any pesonal contact with him whatsover in any personal messages none nada zlch. Phone pings read it and lol at my brother who clocked him way way long ago even before i became interested in him.

Fast forward to 8pm Wednesday and completely out of the blue hes started a thread tagging me claiming he had never asked me for help or money. Am sat there thinking WTF

Below is what he had sent to me very FIRST contact whilst I was on the beach. As wozzer said yesterday and tringy simply FFS. Date is quite clear.

He HAD contacted me via PM and thats why I was calling him out on freechat as an outright liar. Forget open forum conversations previously totally irrelevant to his lies. The question is what spooked him out of nowhere some 2 weeks later from sending me that PM

Banned from Freechat - Page 4 Abc1010
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 8:20 am

I’m not really sure there’s too much of a fuss to be made here.

If I was on the bones of my arse and someone was indicating to me that they’d send me some cash, I’m pretty sure I’d try and take up the offer.

Unless I’m missing something here, where is the actual ‘scam’?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 8:32 am

Czarcasm wrote:
I’m not really sure there’s too much of a fuss to be made here.

If I was on the bones of my arse and someone was indicating to me that they’d send me some cash, I’m pretty sure I’d try and take up the offer.

Unless I’m missing something here, where is the actual ‘scam’?

Czar forget scams ok for now just concentrate on his lying accusations that he had never contacted me in person asking for help and money ok
Thats the thread that HE started out of nowhere tagging me. Forget the rest not relevant. Thats why I was forced to respond to his spurious bullshit on wednesday on freechat. I had no option his claim was outrageous and an outright lie
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 8:48 am

Zackly, Czar. He's just following up the offer, made on the open forum, to sponsor him.

All that's really happened is that Nikkk - who really shouldn't be allowed out on his own - regrets sending money to a young man who might well have downloaded some photos from someone else's Facebook page to make himself look genuine. Nikkk himself has downloaded and posted at least one of Karamo's photos.

Loads of people have vouched for Karamo, and some of them have actually met him. One of whom has had threatening PMs for speaking up.

Western Union? Used by lots of people in poor countries who haven't got bank accounts.

Went to the High Commission when they don't do visas any more? He was told on the open forum to contact them.

No time to post evidence before getting banned? Bollocks - it was hours and hours, and plenty of other posts were made.

It's all shite. And if I get harassed or threatened for pointing that out, the police will be informed.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 9:07 am

Peggy wrote:
Zackly, Czar. He's just following up the offer, made on the open forum, to sponsor him.

All that's really happened is that Nikkk - who really shouldn't be allowed out on his own - regrets sending money to a young man who might well have downloaded some photos from someone else's Facebook page to make himself look genuine. Nikkk himself has downloaded and posted at least one of Karamo's photos.

Loads of people have vouched for Karamo, and some of them have actually met him. One of whom has had threatening PMs for speaking up.

Western Union? Used by lots of people in poor countries who haven't got bank accounts.

Went to the High Commission when they don't do visas any more? He was told on the open forum to contact them.

No time to post evidence before getting banned? Bollocks - it was hours and hours, and plenty of other posts were made.

It's all shite. And if I get harassed or threatened for pointing that out, the police will be informed.

You really are a bitter old whinging xxxx
I dont give a flying feck who has been guillible enough to meet him. No one has suggested he isnt real.  If you have evidence of threatening messages whack them up as well

Now I refer you back to my short response earlier to Cz ok. Nothing else ok.  The fact that the village are all at it is frankly irrelevant. Try and keep up please. I responded on facebook simply to an allegation against ME that was an outrageous lie.
Theres no doubt whatsover period. Read what was written about ignoring previous open forum discussions. That was put to bed

Stick to the point of his outrageous lying allegation against me.  You want something to do go and find out what spooked your darling boy between 13th and 25th July. He refuses to identify in addition who "john pual" was in my pms to him yesterday and WHY he posted that spurious crap on Wednesday. He's reading and ignoring simple requests.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 9:20 am

Pfffft, your charm offensive is going great guns harve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 10:18 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Peggy wrote:

I dont give a flying feck who has been guillible enough to meet him. No one has suggested he isnt real.  If you have evidence of threatening messages whack them up as well

Now I refer you back to my short response earlier to Cz ok. Nothing else ok.  The fact that the village are all at it is frankly irrelevant. Try and keep up please. I responded on facebook simply to an allegation against ME that was an outrageous lie.
Theres no doubt whatsover period. Read what was written about ignoring previous open forum discussions. That was put to bed

Stick to the point of his outrageous lying allegation against me.  You want something to do go and find out what spooked your darling boy between 13th and 25th July. He refuses to identify in addition who "john pual" was in my pms to him yesterday and WHY he posted that spurious crap on Wednesday. He's reading and ignoring simple requests.

That’s out of order Harve. Peggy is one of the goodies and is allowed to have a different opinion.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 11:53 am

What is out of order about it Frank? You may well disagree with harv but I can't see were he's crossed any lines, unless you are referring to his opening salvo which, while not in the nicest of tones, is no worse than anything written on here every day, even by Peggy.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 11:56 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Peggy wrote:

That’s out of order Harve. Peggy is one of the goodies and is allowed to have a different opinion.

No and I'll happily tell you why she repeatedly makes snide comments in my direction both here and on freechat (or at least before she disappeared I assume she blocked me)

I've had 3 decades of a different nationality pulling identical strokes (if you let them) as has Nikk and as such they become very easy to spot in a different arena. The subtle posts on open forums

Come to Home Park to watch a match lol. You know as I well do if he managed to get past immigration he would never be heard from again.

The boy is doing what he does best as does the rest of his pack  (I would use a different word but she'll moan again). Fair play though if anyone is daft enough to indulge them.

He openly lied previously when in addition claiming a visitors visa was "£200" after he had been to the High commission sometime in early july despite them no longer dealing with visa applications since 1st August 2016 and the visa itself substantional less in cost  (surprise surprise) which we knew.  Am not putting all PMs up as any judge would have dismissed the jury and directed a guilty verdict simple as. He lied and its up to others to think whether other stuff he spouts his true or otherwise at this point
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 12:19 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
No and I'll happily tell you why she repeatedly makes snide comments in my direction both here and on freechat (or at least before she disappeared I assume she blocked me)

feck off, you racist, misogynist, scamming wanker. Showing your true colours now.

I've gone out of my way to keep out of your way ever since your 'Rastus' days, ignoring most of your shite and biting my tongue until this blew up. And I haven't posted on Freechat in months, because I haven't been a member of Freechat in months. The only snide comment I've made - since you choose to read it that way - was when I called you out for the 'g*po' racism.

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 1:22 pm

Peggy wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

feck off, you racist, misogynist, scamming wanker. Showing your true colours now.

..........no I think you just have.

I always wondered and never really understood what your angst against Newell Webb and co was all about and vice versa. The penny has just dropped violently
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 1:38 pm

Tosser.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 1:40 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Jethro wrote:
feck off nool and piss stain space pilot
A finer pair of cockwombles you'll not find within the sound of the dockyard siren! laugh lol
Perhaps this is the threats of violence the poor victims are bleating about?
I'm sure it's screenshot for the dossier.
Pass the tissues. :pighug:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 1:44 pm

Meanwhile elsewhere on FB, there was an absolutely hum-dinger of an exchange of views between 2 former AFT Chairmen. one who is still President of PAFC (last time I looked).
Is Politics worse than football forums? popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 2:05 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Meanwhile elsewhere on FB, there was an absolutely hum-dinger of an exchange of views between 2 former AFT Chairmen. one who is still President of PAFC (last time I looked).
Is Politics worse than football forums? popcorn

Link or it didn't happen #fakenews
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 2:06 pm

Peggy wrote:
Tosser.

2-2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned from Freechat
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next