Tgwu
seadog
harvetheslayer
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
RegGreen

Banned from Freechat - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 2:00 pm

seadog wrote:
If he wears nike anything then he has gone down in my estimation.
your right im gunna send em 10 pairs of retro Adidas samba’s or gazelle’s Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 2:05 pm

i wonder if there been watching Wimbledon
Could always send em a few pairs of retro Adidas Stan smiths instead
Back to top Go down
Herb.

Herb.

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 8:34 pm

OK - here goes. I shouldn't but I will:

Ignoring your utter fecking balls about why you don't screen-shot, post some screen-shots...real ones.

Your inability to adapt from 1995 isn't my problem. I'm not sure there's another person who read your explanation as to why you don't screen-shot who didn't just go, "Tw@"

Screen-shot your mobile, ffs.

Show us that he found you first.

Show us that he made first contact without being tempted by money first.

Tell us why it's ok for Rickler to post your screen-shots (and copy and paste your own words) but not for you to do it? (Even Rickler was confused...not hard, I grant you)

Post everything...why don't you post all of the messages you've received?

Why not answer the lady who posted about actually knowing your "scammer".

Post evidence of where other members of the village are doing the same on Facebook to other clubs.

Deny (or admit) that it was you that scammed people in Plymouth.

I used your first name a couple of posts before you used Peggy's surname. Was that true or not?

Explain what your "golden bullet" amounts to.

Just explain everything and stop being so fecking needy, basically.

Back to top Go down
Herb.

Herb.

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 9:04 pm

Last question: Did you think he was a scammer from day one?

Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 9:36 pm

Herb. wrote:
Last question: Did you think he was a scammer from day one?

Obviously not, but once you start to join the dots up it does start to look very suspicious.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 10:08 pm

But Harve et all refuse to show us enough dots to join up.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 10:49 pm

Dots? What dots? All we've seen is the lad responding to an offer, Nikkk getting embarrassed and signs that a lot of people follow a self-styled "spiritual man" who claims to help with problems, has his own YouTube channel and lives in Ghana, not Gambia.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=szYbASbaIfc

There are no dots.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 11:22 pm

One dot i really struggle with is when he posts about Argyle it's always in broken English and often misspelled, but his personal correspondences with Paul were worded and spelt absolutely perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 11:43 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
One dot i really struggle with is when he posts about Argyle it's always in broken English and often misspelled, but his personal correspondences with Paul were worded and spelt absolutely perfectly.

So what? Maybe he sometimes uses a spellchecker, or reads things over, or otherwise gets it checked, and maybe sometimes he doesn't. Just like everybody else. A mate of mine who always writes properly got the wrong there/their on Facebook today, and as Herb pointed out the other day, you posted "ect" and "miss spelt".

It's only suspicious if you already suspect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 12:19 am

Dear oh dear, this sort of exchange is what the internet deserves.  
I have a dicky keyoard, ut oody elieves me.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 6:25 am

Peggy wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

So what? Maybe he sometimes uses a spellchecker, or reads things over, or otherwise gets it checked, and maybe sometimes he doesn't. Just like everybody else. A mate of mine who always writes properly got the wrong there/their on Facebook today, and as Herb pointed out the other day, you posted "ect" and "miss spelt".

It's only suspicious if you already suspect.

You are starting to piss me off Veggie. Just because you live in a sheltered home dont assume everyone else does ok or likewise believes the world ends at the Isle Of Wight.
I made it pretty obvious that I was no longer responding to the thread and it was finished but if you and the clueless herb want to fan the flames (I thought he was referring to events 9 years ago) than I'll happily continue...... Event is closed as far as I'm concerned ok just to be clear. If you continue to jab and jibe I will start to sting heavily back in your direction quite happily so lets leave it. Thank you
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 7:31 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
seadog wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Herb just for your benefit and regarding screenshots. I have a large account with a major stockbroker. On one occasion I had a large trade that should have crystallized with a decent profit but the automatic system failed when the sell price was reached and went marginally higher.
Immediately contacted them and fair play they reinstated the sale but openly told me that if the client is watching his screen dont ever phaff  around with screenshots and crops if you've got a one touch smartphone that opens the camera just use that immediately. That was 4 years ago and have done the same every since. The screenshot of scammer boys messenger is via screenshot from laptop but twatting around for a minute before got it properly

By the way am still waiting for the direct questions

If you are using Windows 10 then to take an instant screenshot just press the Windows Key and Print Screen button together.

This creates an instant screenshot and also saves it in a folder called Screenshots in the Pictures folder.

It could not be simpler, then just copy it to an open Flickr account so that the entire interweb can take the piss.

Yes am not on windows 10 but appreciate the comments. I can screenshot from toolbar but its a bit of a phaff and not instant. Its something Ive never had reason to use to be honest. Copy and paste and save images to laptops has always worked well up to now.

It doesn't matter which  Windows you use if you switch to using the browser Vivaldi. The screen shots on Vivaldi can be cropped and saved to clipboard or file all without leaving the browser.

I can't imagine how taking a screenshot could be any easier or quicker or more reliable unless it could be activated telepathically.

Yep SFD have got that now thanks. Gives option for full page screenshot whereas I was always cropping etc which was taking the time. Very handy for what I need on very rare occasions. Thanks have just tried it on full page option
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 11:18 am

beesrus wrote:
Dear oh dear, this sort of exchange is what the internet deserves.  
I have a dicky keyoard, ut oody elieves me.

True nobody believes anything you say anymore, credibility gone a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned from Freechat   Banned from Freechat - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned from Freechat
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7