Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Freechat

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bob Crow

avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2018-05-12
Location : Same place as the past 38 years, Being spyed on by the state (and now others)

PostSubject: Freechat   Sat May 12, 2018 8:30 pm

Isn't it about time Freechat on Facebook changed it's name to 'Chat under the authority of Pasoti' ?

Pasoti seem to be the real ones controlling that page and it's content these days.
Back to top Go down
beesrus

avatar

Posts : 2801
Join date : 2016-11-23
Location : Victoria Services, Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Freechat   Sat May 12, 2018 8:43 pm

So, what have they deleted, Bob ? I'd be interested to know.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

avatar

Posts : 886
Join date : 2016-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Freechat   Sat May 12, 2018 8:44 pm

John Lloyd takes pride in the fact he won't remove anything unless it breaks fb rules so I don't think it's fair to say it's controlled by pasoti.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

avatar

Posts : 5529
Join date : 2014-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Freechat   Sat May 12, 2018 8:45 pm

Never been on there, I'll get my fill of depravity from here thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
TJOA



Posts : 89
Join date : 2016-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Freechat   Sat May 12, 2018 8:48 pm

Considering a lot that's left on there, I doubt it. Not seen much deleted from there.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt



Posts : 4821
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: Freechat   Sat May 12, 2018 11:35 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Isn't it about time Freechat on Facebook changed it's name to 'Chat under the authority of Pasoti'  ?

Pasoti seem to be the real ones controlling that page and it's content these days.

It’s very moderate I agree but did you not John Lloyd’s recent post regrading t(e planning obligations?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

avatar

Posts : 2984
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Freechat   Sun May 13, 2018 11:10 am

I think that Bob is referring to the pasoti yes men that immediately flood any negative thread with praise of the saviour although that's the trouble with free speech you get both sides of the story.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

avatar

Posts : 674
Join date : 2016-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Freechat   Sun May 13, 2018 1:47 pm

To be fair I think because of the numbers free-chat has John will always be under the microscope. Maybe it's time for John to step aside?
Back to top Go down
KelShacks

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2015-06-26
Age : 42
Location : Stoke, Plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Freechat   Sun May 13, 2018 2:08 pm

I agree. Free chat is definitely not what it says on the tin anymore. If Newell see or hears something he doesn't like he throws his toys out the pram about it, which in turn leads to JL messaging whoever wrote the comment asking them to remove it. I have had it happen to me a few time and I know for a fact it happens a lot more than people think
Back to top Go down
beesrus

avatar

Posts : 2801
Join date : 2016-11-23
Location : Victoria Services, Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Freechat   Sun May 13, 2018 2:24 pm

John Lloyd is no street fighter. He will always give way to bullying, and Newell knows it. He also knows ATD is quite, quite different.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

avatar

Posts : 3568
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 28
Location : Dorset

PostSubject: Re: Freechat   Sun May 13, 2018 3:40 pm

Too many brent cocksuckers on there to read it anymore,
Unless someone posts anything on here that something is worth reading then , there is no point .
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2018-05-12
Location : Same place as the past 38 years, Being spyed on by the state (and now others)

PostSubject: Re: Freechat   Sun May 13, 2018 6:36 pm

In a nutshell, that obese slug Newell is effectively the MOD of Freechat because what he doesn't like gets removed on his say so.
Back to top Go down
KelShacks

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2015-06-26
Age : 42
Location : Stoke, Plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Freechat   Sun May 13, 2018 7:11 pm

Bang on Bob
Back to top Go down
John_Lloyd



Posts : 209
Join date : 2011-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Freechat   Sun May 13, 2018 7:14 pm

That’s nonsense.
Very little has - or will be - deleted from the group.
This only happens when there is a justifiable complaint.
Likening people to paedophiles, for example.
The policy continues to be the same as it has always been - allow all perspectives to be aired, acting to moderate only when the very limited set of posting rules are shown to have been breached.
It will come as no surprise to anyone that Ian Newell and I have had no contact with each other for some time.
The assertion that he exerts any control over any forum other than Pasoti is baseless.
Pressure to moderate Free Chat to a greater or lesser extent comes and goes, but it will remain as it is for the foreseeable future.
Ta.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2018-05-12
Location : Same place as the past 38 years, Being spyed on by the state (and now others)

PostSubject: Re: Freechat   Sun May 13, 2018 7:20 pm

Out of the football season most people do things with their family at weekend's or go out with friends or play cricket. But not Ian De Lar, he spends all weekend meticulously making several fake Facebook profiles in order to make a new multi account for that fat cancerous pig so it looks genuine.
3 out of 10 for effort Ian.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2018-05-12
Location : Same place as the past 38 years, Being spyed on by the state (and now others)

PostSubject: Re: Freechat   Sun May 13, 2018 7:21 pm

John_Lloyd wrote:
That’s nonsense.
Very little has - or will be - deleted from the group.
This only happens when there is a justifiable complaint.
Likening people to paedophiles, for example.
The policy continues to be the same as it has always been - allow all perspectives to be aired, acting to moderate only when the very limited set of posting rules are shown to have been breached.
It will come as no surprise to anyone that Ian Newell and I have had no contact with each other for some time.
The assertion that he exerts any control over any forum other than Pasoti is baseless.
Pressure to moderate Free Chat to a greater or lesser extent comes and goes, but it will remain as it is for the foreseeable future.
Ta.

You've let a fake multi account join Freechat.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2018-05-12
Location : Same place as the past 38 years, Being spyed on by the state (and now others)

PostSubject: Re: Freechat   Sun May 13, 2018 7:33 pm

John.
For somebody like Mr Newell who thinks of you as akin
to sheep poo on his golf shoe, you seem very accommodating to him.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1841
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : Plympton and Sucina

PostSubject: Re: Freechat   Sun May 13, 2018 8:05 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
John_Lloyd wrote:
That’s nonsense.
Very little has - or will be - deleted from the group.
This only happens when there is a justifiable complaint.
Likening people to paedophiles, for example.
The policy continues to be the same as it has always been - allow all perspectives to be aired, acting to moderate only when the very limited set of posting rules are shown to have been breached.
It will come as no surprise to anyone that Ian Newell and I have had no contact with each other for some time.
The assertion that he exerts any control over any forum other than Pasoti is baseless.
Pressure to moderate Free Chat to a greater or lesser extent comes and goes, but it will remain as it is for the foreseeable future.
Ta.

You've let a fake multi account join Freechat.

Sometimes, fake multi accounts join here. They're normally spotted pretty quickly though.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2018-05-12
Location : Same place as the past 38 years, Being spyed on by the state (and now others)

PostSubject: Re: Freechat   Sun May 13, 2018 8:11 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
John_Lloyd wrote:
That’s nonsense.
Very little has - or will be - deleted from the group.
This only happens when there is a justifiable complaint.
Likening people to paedophiles, for example.
The policy continues to be the same as it has always been - allow all perspectives to be aired, acting to moderate only when the very limited set of posting rules are shown to have been breached.
It will come as no surprise to anyone that Ian Newell and I have had no contact with each other for some time.
The assertion that he exerts any control over any forum other than Pasoti is baseless.
Pressure to moderate Free Chat to a greater or lesser extent comes and goes, but it will remain as it is for the foreseeable future.
Ta.

You've let a fake multi account join Freechat.

Sometimes, fake multi accounts join here. They're normally spotted pretty quickly though.

Creating a multi account that portrayed his own son! Now that's a pretty screwed up thing to do, but nothing Mr Newell does surprises me anymore.
Back to top Go down
beesrus

avatar

Posts : 2801
Join date : 2016-11-23
Location : Victoria Services, Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Freechat   Sun May 13, 2018 8:20 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Out of the football season most people do things with their family at weekend's or go out with friends or play cricket.

Rolling Eyes What sort of world do you live in Bob ?
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1841
Join date : 2011-08-21
Location : Plympton and Sucina

PostSubject: Re: Freechat   Sun May 13, 2018 8:20 pm

KelShacks wrote:
I agree. Free chat is definitely not what it says on the tin anymore. If Newell see or hears something he doesn't like he throws his toys out the pram about it, which in turn leads to JL messaging whoever wrote the comment asking them to remove it. I have had it happen to me a few time and I know for a fact it happens a lot more than people think

Really? I've posted several anti Brent comments, nothing personal, but certainly questioning his ability as Chairman of PAFC, together with his business dealings. I've not been asked to remove them.

I think you're giving Newell much more clout than he actually has.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

avatar

Posts : 445
Join date : 2018-05-12
Location : Same place as the past 38 years, Being spyed on by the state (and now others)

PostSubject: Re: Freechat   Sun May 13, 2018 8:27 pm

beesrus wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Out of the football season most people do things with their family at weekend's or go out with friends or play cricket.

Rolling Eyes What sort of world do you live in Bob ?

According to Pasoti, the flat plate world where the clock strikes 13 bounce
Back to top Go down
tigertony

avatar

Posts : 2295
Join date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Freechat   Mon May 14, 2018 11:30 pm

KelShacks wrote:
I agree. Free chat is definitely not what it says on the tin anymore. If Newell see or hears something he doesn't like he throws his toys out the pram about it, which in turn leads to JL messaging whoever wrote the comment asking them to remove it. I have had it happen to me a few time and I know for a fact it happens a lot more than people think
Give us some examples then .. or even facts .. bet you can't!
Back to top Go down
beesrus

avatar

Posts : 2801
Join date : 2016-11-23
Location : Victoria Services, Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Freechat   Tue May 15, 2018 5:49 am

Yes, this form of under the radar "censorship" is not new. It's all a bit like installing pre-pay slot/card meters for electricity. The supply company gets to say for instance no "poor parent and child" gets illegally disconnected for non-payment anymore, but in effect people disconnect themselves. The company qualifies as not having broken the law ( intended to protect the most vulnerable ) but the same effect of deprivation is achieved. Such creepy "it never happened gov !" logic is more and more widespread these days. Still, Tiger will be happy because nothing is proved, so it never happened.zzzzzzzzzzzz

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

avatar

Posts : 10710
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 68
Location : Larnaca, Cyprus

PostSubject: Re: Freechat   Tue May 15, 2018 5:52 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Never been on there, I'll get my fill of depravity from here thank you very much.

I use it a lot. ATD will no doubt be needed in the future but at present Free Chat offers an opportunity to preach to the unconverted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Freechat   

Back to top Go down
 
Freechat
Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: