sufferedsince 68
Sir Francis Drake
Bob Crow
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 12:41 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong but the drainage issues dont affect any PAFC Plans do they?

Nope not that I'm aware of. All down to the shysters hybrid planning application

What about the part of the car park that Hallett has brought for us, there is run off form there, and GT tent will have to be moved again to build his shed.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 1:40 pm

Tgwu wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong but the drainage issues dont affect any PAFC Plans do they?

Nope not that I'm aware of. All down to the shysters hybrid planning application

What about the part of the car park that Hallett has brought for us, there is run off form there, and GT tent will have to be moved again to  build his shed.

I'm talking the grandstand refurb in isolation. It will still need an amendment I would guess but it's the refurb that we need to crack on with, the car park can be started in a few months.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 1:58 pm

Oh for some fookin transparency from the corridors of power at HP.

I know the lemmings that pervade JBsoti wouldn't ever question the PAFC hierarchy, period. But shorely some of them must be wondering why, with funding secured and a contractor signed up, is there still no sign of ANY actual Grandstand refurb work happening?

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 4:12 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

What about the part of the car park that Hallett has brought for us, there is run off form there, and GT tent will have to be moved again to  build his shed.

I'm talking the grandstand refurb in isolation. It will still need an amendment I would guess but it's the refurb that we need to crack on with, the car park can be started in a few months.

Brent did say the ice rink would be finish first, quote the ice rink will catch up the grandstand refurbishment because it is only a shed.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 4:20 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Brent did say the ice rink would be finish first, quote the ice rink will catch up the grandstand refurbishment because it is only a shed.
laugh Bull Shit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 4:46 pm

It'll all be finished next year. Mark my words.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 4:52 pm

The JBSOTI clock states the refurb will be finished a year from now which I would assume is the schedule leaked secretly to the top secret gaggers. Can Hallett wipe of the egg off posh Jims face by rescuing his failed and stalled plans?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 6:10 pm

Argyle Development badge - Link to home
Plymouth Argyle Development

News  About See Here  Commercial Webcams  Search
Search the site

This page is a bit like the Mayflower Grandstand - Under Construction! tumbleweed deadhorse
Time for the Project manager to update his blog. laugh
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 6:59 pm

I need to know about the placement of the electrical sockets in the state of he art Control Room please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 9:51 am

P.O.I wrote:

Hang on, unless I've missed something is that Newell confirming he has been told he is no longer welcome in the directors box
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 9:57 am

He's a praaaaaper fan eeemail iz. Pig
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 11:03 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
P.O.I wrote:

Hang on, unless I've missed something is that Newell confirming he has been told he is no longer welcome in the directors box

The penny has probably dropped at last with the fat oaf, I doubt that ol Jimmy is that much of a "mate" now that he doesn't need the vile forum. It will be interesting how many games the massive fan Brent attends from now on, I'm guessing none at all. Has he been spotted this season?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 11:19 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
P.O.I wrote:

The penny has probably dropped at last with the fat oaf, I doubt that ol Jimmy is that much of a "mate" now that he doesn't need the vile forum. It will be interesting how many games the massive fan Brent attends from now on, I'm guessing none at all. Has he been spotted this season?

You'll never see Brent at the ground again even with his 30% (which will be quickly bought out anyway certainly within November)
Funny that someone here has mentioned about Newell being red carded as was reliably informed the same on Sunday but didnt really merit a mention. Seems there are legs to the story
Newell banned completely from HP does have a better ring to it popcorn
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 11:24 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
P.O.I wrote:

You'll never see Brent at the ground again even with his 30% (which will be quickly bought out anyway certainly within November)
Funny that someone here has mentioned about Newell being red carded as was reliably informed the same on Sunday but didnt really merit a mention. Seems there are legs to the story
Newell banned completely from HP does have a better ring to it popcorn

Unless the wifeshaggers got rid of too he nool will always be invited back,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 1:35 pm

P.O.I wrote:

That's the thread I was on about!
Cheers POI.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 1:43 pm

What's the state of play with the GT clubhouse? I thought it had all been approved but see application on the planning portal yesterday. I was hoping that rather than the assortment of sheds and portacabins we might be getting an improvement in the makeover grandstand, seems not though. A whole load of money being spent on a makeshift design.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 3:05 pm

Dingle wrote:
What's the state of play with the GT clubhouse?  I thought it had all been approved but see application on the planning portal yesterday.  I was hoping that rather than the assortment of sheds and portacabins we might be getting an improvement in the makeover grandstand, seems not though.  A whole load of money being spent on a makeshift design.  

I would pass that question along to John Lloyd. He was very keen for pensioners to invest their money into the shambles
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 3:20 pm

I did think about 'investing' in the club, but on reflection decided that a combination of going to the Brit and having money in the Post office was a better bet.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 3:28 pm

Dingle wrote:
I did think about 'investing' in the club, but on reflection decided that a combination of going to the Brit and having money in the Post office was a better bet.

Very wise move...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 7:29 am

Right on cue. Feck all happening or likely to happen anytime soon so the Argo propaganda machine has been wheeled out of the shed.

Click me - dear oh dear oh dear

'New' grandstand? laugh
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 8:29 am

Argyle Grandstand - show me the money

Redeveloping both the Pavilions and Plymouth Argyle sites will cost a whopping £100million – but club chairman James Brent, who is standing down in October 2018, said he has got enough cash to at least get the projects started.
Mr Brent said about £5m needed to redevelop the main grandstand at Argyle’s Home Park stadium has already been provided by club director Simon Hallett.
And he said his own “family resources” are robust enough to deliver a new ice rink at Higher Home Park.
The remainder of a £30million development, on the car park and other land sandwiched by the football ground and the Life Centre, would need to be raised.
This would ideally be done by signing up agreements with hotel, restaurant and bar chains.
Meanwhile, at the Pavilions Mr Brent is seeking investors willing to partner with his firms to redevelop the site.
Mr Brent explained how Mr Hallett and his wife had given the football club a £4.1million, 30-year loan, and bought £900,000 in shares to make a total investment of £5m for a revamped grandstand with conference and banquet facilities attached.
Want to read more?

The Erald Brent bullshit dept working overtime today.
Bla Bla
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 8:31 am

Dingle wrote:
What's the state of play with the GT clubhouse?  I thought it had all been approved but see application on the planning portal yesterday.  I was hoping that rather than the assortment of sheds and portacabins we might be getting an improvement in the makeover grandstand, seems not though.  A whole load of money being spent on a makeshift design.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's going to be green.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 10:54 am

Fans Bar

Address: HOME PARK FOOTBALL GROUND Complaint: DEPOSITING OF SOIL ADJACENT TO STADIUM Planning Contraventions
Address: Central Park Complaint: Disposal of industrial rubble and other waste in 'zoo field'
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 10:57 am

Tgwu wrote:
Fans Bar

Address: HOME PARK FOOTBALL GROUND Complaint: DEPOSITING OF SOIL ADJACENT TO STADIUM Planning Contraventions
Address: Central Park Complaint: Disposal of industrial rubble and other waste in 'zoo field'

Members only bar

lol!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 11:18 am

Tgwu wrote:
Fans Bar

Christ they were warned previously very harshly about illegal dumping and if they were to do it again the possible consequences
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next