sufferedsince 68
Sir Francis Drake
Bob Crow
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 9:10 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Any news on Gary McGuires GTs shipping container bar which should have been up and running 2 months ago
To think that the AFT had the brass neck to want to invest members money in that fiasco as well

If the AFT invest a single penny in McGuire's members only bar then that will be the final straw for me.

Got my doubts it will ever happen in the first place. People are lying low it appears. I'd be well concerned if I was the guy who had put £50,000 into it (not joking) relying on emergency parachute time Brent, Bungo Back and McGuire
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 9:15 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Any news on Gary McGuires GTs shipping container bar which should have been up and running 2 months ago
To think that the AFT had the brass neck to want to invest members money in that fiasco as well

If the AFT invest a single penny in McGuire's members only bar then that will be the final straw for me.

They've decided to 'invest'  a grand in the GT bar (without listening to their membership). One of the reasons I cancelled my subscription.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 9:17 am

beesrus wrote:
Wonder if he's (Felwick) found the Akkers black hole in the books yet.

Even when he does the Farm will claim it was warranted because eeeeeeee saved us
PCC councillors of the time must still have sleepless nights having dealt with the shark back then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 9:24 am

Don't know if it's true Harve, but one of the Home Park footmen told me there's a little known wartime tunnel that runs 2 miles to the Exeter road at the city limits, where there's a zero hours waiting horse and carriage always fed and bridled.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 9:27 am

beesrus wrote:
Don't know if it's true Harve, but one of the Home Park footmen told me there's a little known wartime tunnel that runs 2 miles to the Exeter road at the city limits, where there's a zero hours waiting horse and carriage always fed and bridled.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 9:33 am

Portacabin Argyle FC.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 9:41 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

They've decided to 'invest'  a grand in the GT bar (without listening to their membership). One of the reasons I cancelled my subscription.

I think they did do a survey, did not see the result, but they decided to put £1000 in it which is against my principle to put in any money in to Brent Argyle but season ticket to support the team. So I will not be renewing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 10:39 am

akagreengull wrote:
The future is bright the future is Portakabin.

You mean Permakabin!
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 11:07 am

Tgwu wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

I think they did do a survey, did  not see the result, but they decided to put £1000 in it which is against my principle to put in any money in to Brent Argyle but season ticket to support the team. So I will not be renewing.

So as a member of the AFT if the bar is ever built I know for a fact i'd be about as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit as a non member and a Brent non believer if I randomly tipped up before a game for a pint.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 12:14 pm

More photos from my foot soldier
A extra shed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 12:49 pm

Is that for the officials????
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 1:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Who is Pengullible I wonder?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 2:55 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:

Yes one of the lads alerted me earlier.
Theres a another thread where 5 of us are mentioned Punchy. See if I can find link again. Have rang the Herald and put a rocket up some geezers backside whose threatening doom and gloom when they identify the IP addresses or vpns

Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 4:01 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Theres a another thread where 5 of us are mentioned Punchy. See if I can find link again. Have rang the Herald and put a rocket up some geezers backside whose threatening doom and gloom when they identify the IP addresses or vpns

Whoever it is the thick c*nt cant even spell my first name correctly

Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 5:04 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

That’s why it’s on the herald these comments they have got no where else to spout pro Brent shit No more the pricks there a busted flush even most of the avivias have realised Brent’s Cnut now except the pig & pissy pissy pissflaps de lar and a couple of other jimmys spunk trumpets Brent’s over washed up get over it you pricks seems it has end in tears...Mark them words you tossers laugh
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 5:14 pm

"Jimmys Spunk Trumpets"

laugh laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 5:17 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

That's nothing. Last week, according to this Pengullible throbber, I'm an alcoholic, bankrupt and I live in Callington! Eh.......no, no and no.

Must try harder you dumb c*nt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 5:22 pm

Dear oh dear. Pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 5:24 pm

I've just changed trains at North road , to get back up country,
Couldn't even look in the direction of HP, I'm that embarrassed at what our clubs become.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 6:18 pm

Got to love it that they are that feckin obsessed with us that they feel the need to buy several VPN's to make fictitious accounts in ATD members names to post their propaganda on the Herald articles.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 6:29 pm

Tgwu wrote:
More photos from my foot soldier
A extra shed

Coming together nicely geek
The latest Portakabin "development" should provide hours of mirth for the away fans. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 6:39 pm

The Porkstain Portacabin Development.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 6:41 pm

Love the red doors. Will the latest development be fine-tuned and finessed like the ticket office and shop.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 7:03 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Dear oh dear. Pathetic.
Its Porkstain and his civil partner Piss stains, only social lepers with no friends would bother with it. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 7:14 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

AFT membership was consulted via email, asked to complete a Survey Monkey poll and approved the investment over-whelmingly.

Not investing would have been "not listening to their membership".

The situation you describe, so far as AFT goes, is completely and utterly as wrong as it could be.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next