sufferedsince 68
Sir Francis Drake
Bob Crow
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 1:51 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

laugh lol!
watch plebbys ugly C#%T face you can actually see the moment he cums in his pants the piece of shit

Must be a fair few in that crew somewhat embarrassed years later at their previous adulation over a serial shyster
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 2:08 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
I might suggest Bungo takes a short drive to the old Belgrave cinema/snooker location where a proper construction crew armed with planning permissions cobble bricks together in the time honoured fashion
Last week they poured in all the concrete foundations
Today just counted 18 guys on small site plus 2 JCB's going hell for leather building

As opposed to Bungo's outfit operating a site at least twenty times as large with 5 blokes a wrecking ball and a hamster called Doris

They cannot rush the enabling work because when that finished, with no planning consent what are they going to do.

It the same with the webcams, suppose to be operating 3 cams last week, I think there something they do not want us to see.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 3:13 pm

Tgwu wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
I might suggest Bungo takes a short drive to the old Belgrave cinema/snooker location where a proper construction crew armed with planning permissions cobble bricks together in the time honoured fashion
Last week they poured in all the concrete foundations
Today just counted 18 guys on small site plus 2 JCB's going hell for leather building

As opposed to Bungo's outfit operating a site at least twenty times as large with 5 blokes a wrecking ball and a hamster called Doris

They cannot rush the enabling work because when that finished, with no planning consent what are they going to do.

It the same with the webcams, suppose to be operating 3 cams last week, I think there something they do not want us to see.

We know that planning doesnt exist but the deluded farm animals are jizzing over the demolition action. I'd be surprised if they're doing work outside of allowable enablement
Our friendly planning officer is watching the Bent like a hawk. Afternoon Porky   popcorn
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 5:23 pm

Another day with next to fvck all happening at the Demolition site, probably waiting for Hallet to take over and show some leadership plus cash this embarrissing non project needs.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 6:39 pm

Embarrassing to the football world on and off the pitch.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 40 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 10:58 am

*** BREAKING NEWS ***

Development is now 50% complete. It is now 312 days since planning permission was granted and according to Pasoti the development will be completed in 311 days.

Well done James and Jon Thumbs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 40 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 11:48 am

50% Shocked Have you missed out a decimal point, Dick? Laughing
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 40 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 12:10 pm

P.O.I wrote:
50% Shocked Have you missed out a decimal point, Dick? Laughing

yes should have been 0.50% seriously dont these clowns in charge contemplate how stupid they appear coming out with crap like that
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 40 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 12:37 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
*** BREAKING NEWS ***

Development is now 50% complete. It is now 312 days since planning permission was granted and according to Pasoti the development will be completed in 311 days.

Well done James and Jon Thumbs

Feckin unbelievable. I saw Porky say that the build would be finished in 312 days. Luckily he has his well used erase and dispose button for changing history with. This will be a good one to screenshot as we know it will be gone before much longer. They must have got the nod that planning is going to be awarded soon, I'd imagine they have presented the revised plans and are just waiting for official approval. Shorely even these muppets can't be that bad?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 40 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 5:14 pm

Exeters brand new grandstand opens this weekend and appears to have been completed without a hitch. meanwhile after 314 days of the Brenty and Bungo show, HP still looks like ground zero. btb
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 7:14 am

Yesterday evening had a message from quite well known GT member that most would know here actually asking ME what was going on with supporters bar
I had to tell him not a clue but asked him if he had invested but fortunately he said he hadn't indulged (luckily)

Is any work at all going on at HP currently  ??  Went up Tuesday and dead as a dodo and frankly hardly looked any different to when I went up on June 9th.

WTF IS going on up there. Planning doesnt exist we know that confirmed but you get the impression the entire shooting match has stopped completely. Season ticket sales for Grandstand and Mayflower seats are already out of the window for 2019/20 obviously

Is Hallett going to red card the lot ??  I have no idea am just asking but regardless Brent couldnt care less
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 7:47 am

Obviously the eleven sets of photos since June have somehow bypassed you.....the tonnes of earth and concrete dug up by two earthmovers and the Rock Crusher has been at work on two separate occasions..... plus the gutting of the grandstand...plus asbestos removal as well... and of course there has been quite a few container units as you lot call them erected and are now being used.
Maybe a trip to Specsavers is due....but I think your distorted point of view is beyond help by Specsavers.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 8:28 am

You're right Zyph. In nearly a year since planning was granted that is amazing progress. Credit to all involved.

Some of us on here are too quick to forget that "we took one helluva beating".
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 8:30 am

Zyph
A proper contractor would have achieved in 2 weeks what Bungos outfit have achieved in now coming up to 6 months but as TGWU correctly says what are they going to do when enabling work runs out.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 8:45 am

I walked up there the other day. What can I say other then those players better get used to them portacabins for a while longer yet.

Complete mess.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 40 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 8:54 am

Zyphers the Brent apologist to the rescue yet again.

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40