sufferedsince 68
Sir Francis Drake
Bob Crow
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 3:18 pm

I think John Lloyd is some kind of spokesperson for the trust
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 4:21 pm

Is he I heard his to busy moderating FC for our reluctant leader apparently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 4:42 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
What do you expect with Bob in charge!

Dont tell me hes running the trust again lmao. That explains it all now the guy has no backbone as we all saw on spotlight when he backtracked on his comments on the program.

dark times ahead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 4:48 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
I don't think you need to be informed by the top table to see where he money is coming from POI. the Liverpool money, selling players, not manning turnstiles and not carrying out day to day maintenance. A good example is the leak over my seat which was there for about ten years until they move the prawns over there. This is the reason we have a lower table playing budget and wil have for some time.

About to post the same thing. All so Brent can get rid of any semblance of Argyle on the land he carpet bagged from he club
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 8:45 pm

Angry wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Dont tell me hes running the trust again lmao. That explains it all now the guy has no backbone as we all saw on spotlight when he backtracked on his comments on the program.

dark times ahead.
He all but destroyed the trust last time maybe he will have better luck this time.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 8:49 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Angry wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

dark times ahead.
He all but destroyed the trust last time maybe he will have better luck this time.

back to finish the job im sure. RIP Trust.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 9:43 pm

If he does then I don't expect an invoice for all the work he has done!

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 9:56 pm

I pay ten quid a year for being in the trust, I know it's feck all but never do you hear ever about anything what they are doing.
I would happily pay 3 times more for a trust that actually shown some teeth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 10:01 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
I pay ten quid a year for being in the trust, I know it's feck all but never do you hear ever about anything what they are doing.
I would happily pay 3 times more for a trust that actually shown some teeth.

save yourself a tenner and put it to good use elsewhere like a beano subscription
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 10:10 pm

RegGreen wrote:

And i get jumped over when i state the obvious that Newell and De Liar are defacto moderators of Freechat. It's getting more and more difficult now for Chown the Clown and John Lloyd to deny this.

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 10:29 pm

Blah Blah Blah!  deadhorse

Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 1:24 am

Can’t see JL taking any notice of Newell or delar or worries or cares what they think
But I get a feeling he worry’s what Brent thinks though about his so called role in the Argyle world
At times though but I could be wrong
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 5:52 am

You are wrong, Reg. John's his own man and always has been.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 6:54 am

Bob Crow wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

And i get jumped over when i state the obvious that Newell and De Liar are defacto moderators of Freechat. It's getting more and more difficult now for Chown the Clown and John Lloyd to deny this.

total bollocks.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 7:02 am

Peggy wrote:

I agree........ He used to be the 'go to', articulate fan for media comment on upcoming big matches etc and probably will be again, when these dark days have passed.

If bent's lap dogs were i/c of free chat, I'd have been gone long ago.

The only thing I don't understand is why it took him and others so long, to recognise the axis of control between bent and pisspotty. He still doesn't actually call them out.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 7:25 am

RegGreen wrote:

Board Members
The current Board members and their primary responsibilities, are:

Bob Foale (chairman)
Celia Ellacott (vice chair)
Tim Chown (secretary)
Tony Sherlock (treasurer)
Richard Blight (membership)
Tony Canaan (special Projects)

Supporting posts:

John Lloyd
Virginia Pike
Roger Willis
Susan Clark
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 8:29 am

Peggy wrote:
as I said Peggy I could be wrong but by own admission he said he’s had Brent’s secretary/PA ringing him asking for posts about Brent to be taken down I believe Peggy
And I’ve noticed of late it seems the anti Brent retatric has been dumbed down while the pro brent
Seem to get cart Blanche to say anythink they like well that’s how it seems of later Peggy thats my opinion as I’ve said I could be wrong but that how it seems of late on there
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 8:42 am

RegGreen wrote:
Peggy wrote:
as I said Peggy I could be wrong but by own admission he said he’s had Brent’s secretary/PA ringing him asking for posts about Brent to be taken down I believe Peggy

1000% accurate Reg as Lloyd contacted me in the pre season tour of 2017 over a photo that had been photoshopped by one of our own and as always it was geddon Harve whack it up

Lloyd comes on messenger enarged and I quote "I'm on holiday here and can do without getting calls from Brent (I assume his assistant) complaining about what you've put up" (It was the photo of him beside Kim Jong-Un)

Fancy calling me out Lloyd on that one as well.....?? Nahh didnt think so either. He had Garry McGuire complaining (and post taken down) because I had said he was complicit in the GT's supporters supporters bar with Brent....McGuire than sends a SMS to me saying Brent has no financial interest in the bar (its on ATD) and still sat on my phone

Looks how thats turned out ehh John LLoyd and Gary McGuire. Fancy calling me out on that one as well ??

He doesnt pander to Nool or Deliar but he 1000% does to anyone he's afraid of
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 10:40 am

Tgwu wrote:
Board Members
The current Board members and their primary responsibilities, are:

Bob Foale (chairman)
Celia Ellacott (vice chair)
Tim Chown (secretary)
Tony Sherlock (treasurer)
Richard Blight (membership)
Tony Canaan (special Projects)

Supporting posts:

John Lloyd
Virginia Pike
Roger Willis
Susan Clark

I've cancelled my subscription to the Trust after four years of membership. They appear to have imploded again under the 'leadership' of the sheep that roared.

And where is the diversity in the above list? Pale, stale and not a brexiteer in sight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 10:52 am

Tringreen wrote:
Peggy wrote:

The only thing I don't understand is why it took him and others so long, to recognise the axis of control between bent and pisspotty. He still doesn't actually call them out.

All a matter of personal style I guess. But as you rightly say, by not calling it as it is just allows a free ride in reality for the bad spirits. No future in pretending they don't exist.

First they came for the naysayers, and I did not speak out.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:30 am

So when Pasoti ask for something to be censored from FC and Chown/Lloyd obliges, what is it classed as then?
Also another thing nobody is grasping is that i doubt very much that Brent flicks through FC and swiftly fires off an email to Lloyd/Chown the second he sees something he wants censoring. De Liar will report to Newell and then Newell will report on to Brent who in turn will see the content is censored.
Porky's job description with Brent is enforcer/sanitizer so he gets his foot soldier De Liar to monitor online platforms 24/7 to find any posts that are critical of Newell/Brent who he reoprts to his boss Porky who in turn starts the ball rolling.
If Lloyd/Chown are accommodating these requests, then PASOTI are effectively moderating FC which ever way you look at it.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:55 am

It probably makes it harder for JL to refuse to remove things from Freechat when we get get comments about cancerous slugs, bent chairmen, 1000% evidence of illegal activity ect. If people stuck to the facts instead of emotive pub talk then not only would less content be removed but it would be harder for Porky, De Lar and Brent to paint us all with the freak label.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 12:47 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
It probably makes it harder for JL to refuse to remove things from Freechat when we get get comments about cancerous slugs, bent chairmen, 1000% evidence of illegal activity ect. If people stuck to the facts instead of emotive pub talk then not only would less content be removed but it would be harder for Porky, De Lar and Brent to paint us all with the freak label.

Post of the month.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 1:13 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:

When the buck is with them and they post ''pub talk" and other nonsense about us on the farm along with illegally obtained CCTV images, then we have no power over them to remove it. Yes i know Porky removed the illegal CCTV images but that was on legal advice. Nothing else of their pigshit that they write would ever be removed if an admin here asked for it to be removed. But for them, they just fire off a quick email to Lloyd and it's gone in seconds. JL probably has Pasoti Mods email in his address book by now.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 1:17 pm

I really struggle to see why JL has such an alliance with Newell given how Newell persistently slags him off and makes false allegations that he supports attacks on Pasoti mods and members.
If i was JL, then Newell would be the last person I'd ever accommodate given the trouble than Newell had caused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next