Rickler
sufferedsince 68
Sir Francis Drake
Bob Crow
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 2:03 pm

I guess they're waiting for this even worse amended plan to be approved. Probably planned all along ....drip feeding the crap, with more to come, wouldn't want the avivas or the council to get upset..
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 4:08 pm

HalaArgyle wrote:
3months today since our last home game of the season, the grandstand has yet to be touched.

All par for the course for the green shyster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 11:51 pm

akagreengull wrote:
“They are modular buildings and will last for 30 years-plus."

Jon Back in todays Erald, so Gnome Park is destined to be crap shack city for some time to come.
The quicker Bent Brent builds his ice shed, cashes in on his £1 Pavillions gift and fecks off the better.
Bull Shit

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

looking at stage one photo for the first time since the council foolishly gave brent another pipe dream to feck up and it looks to me as if stage 2 will never happend and was never even an option.

conned
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 7:05 am

Angry wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
“They are modular buildings and will last for 30 years-plus."

Jon Back in todays Erald, so Gnome Park is destined to be crap shack city for some time to come.
The quicker Bent Brent builds his ice shed, cashes in on his £1 Pavillions gift and fecks off the better.
Bull Shit

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

looking at stage one photo for the first time since the council foolishly gave brent another pipe dream to feck up and it looks to me as if stage 2 will never happend and was never even an option.

conned

Frustrating another situation where a few have known from day dot and the rest catch up years later

As I said to Al last night it is somewhat alarming though that these downgrades comes time after time to fit whats left of the original £5 million which must have been decimated with costs already
If there was any prospect of Hallett actually injecting cash and becoming the majority shareholder these continued revisions wouldnt be taking place
We are stuck with this bent shyster
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 7:56 am

I believe all the rumours regarding Hallett and money have been put about by the club itself to help through the downgrade, probably planned by the club's new dockyard siren who has taken over from Jones. She must be doing something for her pay, and enough people have been supplied with leaks to fill a stadium. Its how a lot of PR is done these days. The truth is Hallett has been here well over 2 years now and his type will fore shore know the financial situation at the club. These are his long planned downgrade of specs every bit as much as Brent's idea.

These rumours have also given the perfect springboard should and when brent decide to execute the rest of his long term plan and hop off with his permissions and money, leaving Hallett with a clean public image even though he is every bit as responsible for planning this awful "renovation"."What's done is done, we must move on" blah blah will be the refrain, not my fault gov'.. Don't forget, Argyle can't just magic up another few million mortgage..... this is as good as it will get, with the corners yet to be stripped to cover "future maintenance" of what's left.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 8:14 am

So the 'new' roof is now shortened back to the size of the existing roof. May as well keep the existing roof then will be brent's next amendment. And that portakabin on stilts where the disabled stand used to be is now a permanent feature. How much more piss taking from brent are Argo fans actually going to put up with?

BRENT OUT NOW
PROPER OWNER IN

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 8:15 am

Just a matter of time before its announced the current seating in grandstand and mayflower will remain as it is (unless its changed doesnt fall into new regulations on spacing) which just leaves the Mayflower terracing for Brent to hawk off
Theres absolutely no reason why those seats are still in situ in the stands. YTS or equivalent could have been stripping them out block by block 3 months ago
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 8:53 am

“So the decision that we took is to move the control room on a relatively temporary basis to the corner where it now sits.
“That allows us to build a better grandstand with better views for fans in the next phase.

From Backs statement - note the phrase "relatively temporary basis" begs the question what "temporary" is defined as given he has said the new "modular" buildings behind the façade can last for "30 years plus".
I think we can also assume the next phase will never happen.
As Angry said CONNNED!
Bull Shit

Last edited by akagreengull on Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 8:59 am

This whole car crash should cease immediatly,all moneys that were loaned to the club returned to Hallet. Wait until somebody can do it properly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 9:29 am

It's a handy car crash to have if you've an ambulance chasing business model
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 9:45 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
This whole car crash should cease immediatly,all moneys that were loaned to the club returned to Hallet. Wait until somebody can do it properly.

I'm not sure there is too much left Punchy. It stinks completely. Money diverted to the ice rink from Hallett. 6 months ago I would have said no way but now I'm of a different view.
Jon Backs involvement reeks as well
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 10:02 am

Why is there a delay in the GT bar? I thought monies were in place, the site cleared and that planning had been granted.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 10:17 am

Dingle wrote:
Why is there a delay in the GT bar?  I thought monies were in place.

lol and one guess who was advocating putting a pensioners retirement money into the venture and its not Newell either laugh laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 10:17 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

I'm not sure there is too much left Punchy. It stinks completely. Money diverted to the ice rink from Hallett. 6 months ago I would have said no way but now I'm of a different view.

I’m pretty sure the loan is undischarged.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 10:26 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

Interesting. Do we believe that Akkeron have paid for the multiple portacabins, control room, ground clearance and mutiple planning application revisions  ??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 10:29 am

So have the useless trust actually brought this matter up with brent yet? im sure it comes under their remitt for looking after the clubs interests.

the fact since planning permission was granted these plans have changed and its apparent fans where mislead into thinking we would have the corners at somepoint where now its obvious it cant ever happen. perhaps thats another reason they cancelled their q and a.

our fans seem to be so content with being mushrooms when it comes to the club.

Last edited by Angry on Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 10:33 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

My understanding also was that the loan, to date, is undischarged. I bloody hope so. Fancy paying back the loan with out laying a brick! Would be financial madness Shocked
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 10:41 am

P.O.I wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

My understanding also was that the loan, to date, is undischarged. I bloody hope so. Fancy paying back the loan with out laying a brick! Would be financial madness Shocked

So who has paid for the work to date ???  Absolutely nowhere has it been indicated that club coffers were paying for work to date only the additional £1 million roof which has now been degraded anyway
Back mentions in his latest "spiel" that the portacabins only come into "our" ownership in a few weeks time

If the club coffers were funding it he couldnt have used that phrase
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 10:59 am

When you hear the word delay Brent won’t be to far away proberly the probable cause somewhere down the line now that wouldn’t surprise me one bit Dingle
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 11:26 am

Angry wrote:
So have the useless trust actually brought this matter up with brent yet? im sure it comes under their remitt for looking after the clubs interests.

the fact since planning permission was granted these plans have changed and its apparent fans where mislead into thinking we would have the corners at somepoint where now its obvious it cant ever happen. perhaps thats another reason they cancelled their q and a.

The Trust dont want to rock the boat. Scared of being excommunicated by the club and scared of upsetting the big gay bears on PASOTI.

Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 11:32 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
Angry wrote:

The Trust dont want to rock the boat. Scared of being excommunicated by the club and scared of upsetting the big gay bears on PASOTI.

All IJN forever does on Pigspoti is persistently slag the AFT off and make cheap and dirty little swipes at them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 11:59 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

So who has paid for the work to date ???  Absolutely nowhere has it been indicated that club coffers were paying for work to date only the additional £1 million roof which has now been degraded anyway
Back mentions in his latest "spiel" that the portacabins only come into "our" ownership in a few weeks time

If the club coffers were funding it he couldnt have used that phrase

I don't know, Harve. I seem to recall a conversation on here a while ago confirming the loan had not been dipped in to yet. From memory, I think the conversation was about someone asking if we're were paying interest even though no work had actually started.

The 'enabling' works, in the grand scheme of things have only just started, so perhaps it has all changed and we are now actually dipping into the loan.

Hopefully someone more informed could confirm either way.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 12:17 pm

I don't think you need to be informed by the top table to see where he money is coming from POI. the Liverpool money, selling players, not manning turnstiles and not carrying out day to day maintenance. A good example is the leak over my seat which was there for about ten years until they move the prawns over there. This is the reason we have a lower table playing budget and wil have for some time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 2:19 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Angry wrote:

All IJN forever does on Pigspoti is persistently slag the AFT off and make cheap and dirty little swipes at them.

on this topic i tend to agree with ijn. what are they up to exactly they have pretty much gone dead in recent months all save announcing a swap shop fr world cup stickers.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 3:13 pm

What do you expect with Bob in charge!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next