Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 The Mankover all action Thread.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3671
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 27
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:09 am

akagreengull wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's all in hand, nothing to worry about, Derek is fine with it.

Beyond all belief. Why just why are they going there !!   Surely but surely the big area of HHP on the boundary with HP was perfect
Which total cretin has decided to build it there ??
Have they got planning permissions as if drainage for showers and toilet blocks is going in it cant be viewed as a temporary building that can be moved immediately on request ?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

avatar

Posts : 10614
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 69
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:14 am

NO rain but the swimming pool is still filling up nicely


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

avatar

Posts : 931
Join date : 2016-02-19

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:15 am

I see Dezza asked for the dugouts to be moved to the Lyndy too and was told no. Wonder why not.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

avatar

Posts : 790
Join date : 2016-02-18

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:36 am

I havn't had the motivation to pore over the shit plans in that much detail however if they are planning on putting in the permanent changing facilities in the barn park/grandstand corner then surely that puts to bed the chances of that corner ever getting filled with seats?!

Straight away the phase 2 images were lies from the complete start.

Unless of course the end product will be like the portacabin type buildings like the new 'control unit'.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4387
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 62
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:41 am

Keep it Green keep it Portakabin
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

avatar

Posts : 3216
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:11 am

Tgwu wrote:
So if they are building a temp road in the space the new changing rooms are going, there is no cat in hell chance that the changing rooms will be finished by February

I'd be amazed if the temporary changing rooms are finished by February.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3671
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 27
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:19 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
So if they are building a temp road in the space the new changing rooms are going, there is no cat in hell chance that the changing rooms will be finished by February

I'd be amazed if the temporary changing rooms are finished by February.

Any normal construction crew would have it up and running in 7-10 days tops
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:27 am

It's all going to be fine getting around that corner tomorrow.
Nothing to worry about what so ever.
The GAGWAG are happy and are going to be volunteer stewards for the day.
And if you've got your Pootball badges you can use a special entrance.
Happy to see you
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:34 am

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3671
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 27
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:38 am

Thought this clown of a project director said yesterday all seats were out of the grandstand. If they were some bright spark has been reinstalling them with the pixies overnight
Why is that stupid shirt still on that ladder. Torquay let alone Exeter must think we are village beyond belief and they are not wrong
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4387
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 62
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

When our great rivals redeveloped Sid James Park this season, Shitty did an excellent job of posting photos of the demolition, heavy plant on the scene, fitting out of the stand etc etc. and generally keeping their fanbase updated.
An Argyle supporter looks at the above page and gets a shot of some old wooden seats titled "The changing face of Home Park".
Speaks volumes ffs!

swp
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:20 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
I havn't had the motivation to pore over the shit plans in that much detail however if they are planning on putting in the permanent changing facilities in the barn park/grandstand corner then surely that puts to bed the chances of that corner ever getting filled with seats?!

Straight away the phase 2 images were lies from the complete start.

Unless of course the end product will be like the portacabin type buildings like the new 'control unit'.
From memory, the seats in that corner would go above the changing room building!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:24 pm

akagreengull wrote:
https://www.pafc.co.uk/news/2018/september/home-park-gate-and-lights/

When our great rivals redeveloped Sid James Park this season, Shitty did an excellent job of posting photos of the demolition, heavy plant on the scene, fitting out of the stand etc etc. and generally keeping their fanbase updated.
An Argyle supporter looks at the above page and gets a shot of some old wooden seats titled "The changing face of Home Park".
Speaks volumes ffs!

swp
With a communications department that don't spell check their articles.
Matc raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:27 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Thought this clown of a project director said yesterday all seats were out of the grandstand. If they were some bright spark has been reinstalling them with the pixies overnight
Why is that stupid shirt still on that ladder. Torquay let alone Exeter must think we are village beyond belief and they are not wrong
Believe the shirt and scarf have been put on the ladder by someone with dodgy elbows.
And to think they got all snowflakey about some stickers.
Village to the end...
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 3109
Join date : 2015-07-08

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:46 pm

BBC1 wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Thought this clown of a project director said yesterday all seats were out of the grandstand. If they were some bright spark has been reinstalling them with the pixies overnight
Why is that stupid shirt still on that ladder. Torquay let alone Exeter must think we are village beyond belief and they are not wrong
Believe the shirt and scarf have been put on the ladder by someone with dodgy elbows.
And to think they got all snowflakey about some stickers.
Village to the end...
you never know beeb there might be some BORA operatives about that would put pay to that stupid shirt & ladder Very Happy
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3671
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 27
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:49 pm

BBC1 wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Thought this clown of a project director said yesterday all seats were out of the grandstand. If they were some bright spark has been reinstalling them with the pixies overnight
Why is that stupid shirt still on that ladder. Torquay let alone Exeter must think we are village beyond belief and they are not wrong
Believe the shirt and scarf have been put on the ladder by someone with dodgy elbows.
And to think they got all snowflakey about some stickers.
Village to the end...

I simply cannot believe Simon Hallett thinks this fiasco is acceptable in any shape or manner. He must be gritting his teeth until he takes over or lets hope so
Back to top Go down
beesrus

avatar

Posts : 2943
Join date : 2016-11-23
Location : Victoria Services, Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:39 pm

raised eyebrow
Well Harve, you might be a bit disappointed about Si coming to the rescue, as it would appear he doesn't want a property project at his time of life. Here's his thoughts, but of course they are subject to amendment as were his infamous "I don't expect my money back"

community si wrote:
 I have very limited experience of property development. My job is to preserve my family wealth.
I am a little sensitive to people implying that I’m in this to make money out of the property. I’ve got plenty of money, and don’t need a UK property development headache!  
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:49 pm

RegGreen wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Thought this clown of a project director said yesterday all seats were out of the grandstand. If they were some bright spark has been reinstalling them with the pixies overnight
Why is that stupid shirt still on that ladder. Torquay let alone Exeter must think we are village beyond belief and they are not wrong
Believe the shirt and scarf have been put on the ladder by someone with dodgy elbows.
And to think they got all snowflakey about some stickers.
Village to the end...
you never know beeb there might be some BORA operatives about that would put pay to that stupid shirt & ladder Very Happy
Need a Japanese Kamakaze operative then, because that stepladder has it's own security camera, because it's so precious to the Aviva's.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3671
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 27
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:03 am

beesrus wrote:
raised eyebrow
Well Harve, you might be a bit disappointed about Si coming to the rescue, as it would appear he doesn't want a property project at his time of life. Here's his thoughts, but of course they are subject to amendment as were his infamous "I don't expect my money back"

community si wrote:
 I have very limited experience of property development. My job is to preserve my family wealth.
I am a little sensitive to people implying that I’m in this to make money out of the property. I’ve got plenty of money, and don’t need a UK property development headache!  

Am not so sure "rescue" is the right word
Hallett is incredibly successful and wealthy and anything that you hear suggested on forums multiply by ten and you're still nowhere near

Now guys like this dont associate themselves with dross....period. The clubs a basket case because of Brent

So why has Hallett got involved here ??  Dont say wealth preservation per se because the amount invested (so far) is miniscule by comparison.

Jurys still out but unless hes a fanatical green (quite possibly) I cant quite see the reasoning here in getting involved with PAFC. Just talking aloud no more than that
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

avatar

Posts : 3216
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:07 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
beesrus wrote:
raised eyebrow
Well Harve, you might be a bit disappointed about Si coming to the rescue, as it would appear he doesn't want a property project at his time of life. Here's his thoughts, but of course they are subject to amendment as were his infamous "I don't expect my money back"

community si wrote:
 I have very limited experience of property development. My job is to preserve my family wealth.
I am a little sensitive to people implying that I’m in this to make money out of the property. I’ve got plenty of money, and don’t need a UK property development headache!  

Am not so sure "rescue" is the right word
Hallett is incredibly successful and wealthy and anything that you hear suggested on forums multiply by ten and you're still nowhere near

Now guys like this dont associate themselves with dross....period. The clubs a basket case because of Brent

So why has Hallett got involved here ??  Dont say wealth preservation per se because the amount invested (so far) is miniscule by comparison.

Jurys still out but unless hes a fanatical green (quite possibly) I cant quite see the reasoning here in getting involved with PAFC. Just talking aloud no more than that

Pa Hallett was talking about any other building projects in Bees quote, not finishing off the mankover.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3671
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 27
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:19 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
beesrus wrote:
raised eyebrow
Well Harve, you might be a bit disappointed about Si coming to the rescue, as it would appear he doesn't want a property project at his time of life. Here's his thoughts, but of course they are subject to amendment as were his infamous "I don't expect my money back"

community si wrote:
 I have very limited experience of property development. My job is to preserve my family wealth.
I am a little sensitive to people implying that I’m in this to make money out of the property. I’ve got plenty of money, and don’t need a UK property development headache!  

Am not so sure "rescue" is the right word
Hallett is incredibly successful and wealthy and anything that you hear suggested on forums multiply by ten and you're still nowhere near

Now guys like this dont associate themselves with dross....period. The clubs a basket case because of Brent

So why has Hallett got involved here ??  Dont say wealth preservation per se because the amount invested (so far) is miniscule by comparison.

Jurys still out but unless hes a fanatical green (quite possibly) I cant quite see the reasoning here in getting involved with PAFC. Just talking aloud no more than that

Pa Hallett was talking about any other building projects in Bees quote, not finishing off the mankover.

Understood I'm just saying wealthy people do not get involved with dross projects and subsequently being associated with a club thats frankly awful from top to bottom. Am not saying there is an agenda am saying they simply dont do it without reason
He'll have a plan am sure from November 1st and the "chatter" is saying just that
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

avatar

Posts : 3216
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:20 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
beesrus wrote:
raised eyebrow
Well Harve, you might be a bit disappointed about Si coming to the rescue, as it would appear he doesn't want a property project at his time of life. Here's his thoughts, but of course they are subject to amendment as were his infamous "I don't expect my money back"

community si wrote:
 I have very limited experience of property development. My job is to preserve my family wealth.
I am a little sensitive to people implying that I’m in this to make money out of the property. I’ve got plenty of money, and don’t need a UK property development headache!  

Am not so sure "rescue" is the right word
Hallett is incredibly successful and wealthy and anything that you hear suggested on forums multiply by ten and you're still nowhere near

Now guys like this dont associate themselves with dross....period. The clubs a basket case because of Brent

So why has Hallett got involved here ??  Dont say wealth preservation per se because the amount invested (so far) is miniscule by comparison.

Jurys still out but unless hes a fanatical green (quite possibly) I cant quite see the reasoning here in getting involved with PAFC. Just talking aloud no more than that

Pa Hallett was talking about any other building projects in Bees quote, not finishing off the mankover.

Understood I'm just saying wealthy people do not get involved with dross projects and subsequently being associated with a club thats frankly awful from top to bottom. Am not saying there is an agenda am saying they simply dont do it without reason
He'll have a plan am sure from November 1st and the "chatter" is saying just that

I understand mate I was just mentioning that it was Bees that had missed the point.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 3109
Join date : 2015-07-08

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:32 am

BBC1 wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Thought this clown of a project director said yesterday all seats were out of the grandstand. If they were some bright spark has been reinstalling them with the pixies overnight
Why is that stupid shirt still on that ladder. Torquay let alone Exeter must think we are village beyond belief and they are not wrong
Believe the shirt and scarf have been put on the ladder by someone with dodgy elbows.
And to think they got all snowflakey about some stickers.
Village to the end...
you never know beeb there might be some BORA operatives about that would put pay to that stupid shirt & ladder Very Happy
Need a Japanese Kamakaze operative then, because that stepladder has it's own security camera, because it's so precious to the Aviva's.
I do believe that BORA Lot do like a challenge beeb Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:34 am

RegGreen wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Thought this clown of a project director said yesterday all seats were out of the grandstand. If they were some bright spark has been reinstalling them with the pixies overnight
Why is that stupid shirt still on that ladder. Torquay let alone Exeter must think we are village beyond belief and they are not wrong
Believe the shirt and scarf have been put on the ladder by someone with dodgy elbows.
And to think they got all snowflakey about some stickers.
Village to the end...
you never know beeb there might be some BORA operatives about that would put pay to that stupid shirt & ladder Very Happy
Need a Japanese Kamakaze operative then, because that stepladder has it's own security camera, because it's so precious to the Aviva's.
I do believe that BORA Lot do like a challenge beeb Smile
I'm using Parkway Drive as my pre-train trip musical inspiration.
Getting fired up mentally. Rock Rock Rock Rock Rock
Back to top Go down
Rickler

avatar

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:40 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
beesrus wrote:
raised eyebrow
Well Harve, you might be a bit disappointed about Si coming to the rescue, as it would appear he doesn't want a property project at his time of life. Here's his thoughts, but of course they are subject to amendment as were his infamous "I don't expect my money back"

community si wrote:
 I have very limited experience of property development. My job is to preserve my family wealth.
I am a little sensitive to people implying that I’m in this to make money out of the property. I’ve got plenty of money, and don’t need a UK property development headache!  

Am not so sure "rescue" is the right word
Hallett is incredibly successful and wealthy and anything that you hear suggested on forums multiply by ten and you're still nowhere near

Now guys like this dont associate themselves with dross....period. The clubs a basket case because of Brent

So why has Hallett got involved here ??  Dont say wealth preservation per se because the amount invested (so far) is miniscule by comparison.

Jurys still out but unless hes a fanatical green (quite possibly) I cant quite see the reasoning here in getting involved with PAFC. Just talking aloud no more than that

Pa Hallett was talking about any other building projects in Bees quote, not finishing off the mankover.

Understood I'm just saying wealthy people do not get involved with dross projects and subsequently being associated with a club thats frankly awful from top to bottom. Am not saying there is an agenda am saying they simply dont do it without reason
He'll have a plan am sure from November 1st and the "chatter" is saying just that

I understand mate I was just mentioning that it was Bees that had missed the point.

Bees miss the point? Never! He's "got his eye on the ball"

LOL. The old bigot is so worked up with "squires" he can't get his info straight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   

Back to top Go down
 
The Mankover all action Thread.
Back to top 
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: