Tgwu
Flat_Track_Bully
akagreengull
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
TJOA

Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2018 4:39 pm

Who said he was offered the world? I said it was an improved offer. Old contract < current offer < what Sonny wants.

Players valuing themselves differently to the manager's valuation is not new, it's not unique to Argyle. A realistic valuation most likely lies in between the two opinions. A side effect of having one person deciding all playing squad contract matters. If another manager believes he is worth more than what Derek has chosen, he'll be gone.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2018 4:46 pm

Not sure why the reference to Brent and contracts, it seems clear that it’s been Derek preparing the contract offers, he responsible for the budget whatever that is, so he could, if he wished, offer say 20k a week to a player and provided the rest of the squad wages balanced the budget, c’est la vie.

In regards to Luke, he wasn’t as sharp in the games he did play, I recall him beaten on his near post on 3 occasions, so a correct decision to release him imo.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2018 4:48 pm

Adams valuation of a player seems to work out....How many of his released players have moved on and proved him wrong.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2018 4:57 pm

Yep Brent is da boss, or is it Adams? Desperate clutching at straws by the usual faces not wanting to believe his lordship is a wrongun. True Adams can set the budget but it is limited by what Brent gives him and according to numerous sources it's less than most of his rivals. Brent played a blinder making Del TOTALLY in charge of all football matter thereby absolving himself of any blame by the sheeple, Baaa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2018 5:31 pm

Seems like the new PR Brent babe at the club is attempting to influence the online rumour mill.
How much the staff are paid is nuffink to do with Jim and Si apparently.  jocolor
Basically, if Bradley goes, that's two of the "best" players gone already that were contractually free to up sticks, and it's not even June yet. Not a good sign. While this regime and manager are in charge, there won't even be a spine of a team passing from one season to a the next. Certainly hasn't happened yet. Clearly "building a club" Brent and Hallett style does not include the most important employees, just it's real estate and balance sheet worth to shareholders.  No surprise given the working history of the owners.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2018 7:03 pm

[quote="Earwegoagain"]Yep Brent is da boss, or is it Adams? Desperate clutching at straws by the usual faces not wanting to believe his lordship is a wrongun. True Adams can set the budget but it is limited by what Brent gives him and according to numerous sources it's less than most of his rivals. Brent played a blinder making Del TOTALLY in charge of all football matter thereby absolving himself of any blame by the sheeple, Baaa.[/quote was saying that same thing to a mate of mine earlier
Back to top Go down
TJOA

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2018 7:08 pm

There can be more than one person at fault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2018 7:29 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Yep Brent is da boss, or is it Adams? Desperate clutching at straws by the usual faces not wanting to believe his lordship is a wrongun. True Adams can set the budget but it is limited by what Brent gives him and according to numerous sources it's less than most of his rivals. Brent played a blinder making Del TOTALLY in charge of all football matter thereby absolving himself of any blame by the sheeple, Baaa.

I’m tired of reading and writing the same mantra, but for the last frigging time I’m not a Brent out or in, he’s just there as far as I’m concerned, you can spout your usual crap and rubbish if it suits your tiny mind, however unless you’ve been living in la la land (which is likely) or in a cave, Adams has been sorting contracts for longer than was previously thought, he proposed his 18/19 budget which was accepted and he’ll manage it in the way he sees fit.
I didn’t hear or read any mention of Derek’s balls being ripped of and wrapped around his neck to persuade him to accept the total management of all PAFC football related matters contractually for the next 5 years, did you ? if you have then let’s all hear about it and i’ll Join in with the Brent bashing.
Now if you want to swing the argument to apportion all blame to Brent or even Nool then you carry on and play your games.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2018 7:41 pm

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

I’m tired of reading and writing the same mantra, but for the last frigging time I’m not a Brent out or in, he’s just there as far as I’m concerned, you can spout your usual crap and rubbish if it suits your tiny mind, however unless you’ve been living in la la land (which is likely) or in a cave, Adams has been sorting contracts for longer than was previously thought, he proposed his 18/19 budget which was accepted and he’ll manage it in the way he sees fit.
I didn’t hear or read any mention of Derek’s balls being ripped of and wrapped around his neck to persuade him to accept the total management of all PAFC football related matters contractually for the next 5 years, did you ? if you have then let’s all hear about it and i’ll Join in with the Brent bashing.
Now if you want to swing the argument to apportion all blame to Brent or even Nool then you carry on and play your games.
Dear oh dear bitter Gaffer /Graiser, attacking posters again who dont like to clap along with Jimmy, no ones forcing you to use this Forum if you dont like what you read.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2018 7:47 pm

TJOA wrote:

Absolutely. It's called a regime.
Are you up for regime change TJOA ? it's all the rage. I somehow doubt it.
Back to top Go down
TJOA

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2018 9:14 pm

beesrus wrote:
TJOA wrote:

Absolutely. It's called a regime.
Are you up for regime change TJOA ? it's all the rage. I somehow doubt it.

Yes, I am. I have aspirations for my club to be more than an average League 1 side which is as far as the current setup can take us in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2018 9:25 pm

So, you are a Brentophile... ie.. the present owners are fine now, and until the second division beckons. No amount of reselling the same old line washes with me. You have a well worn hymn book.
And I don't agree with your synopsis of how to contact the club or express concern either.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2018 9:45 pm

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Feck me I really hit a nerd there didn't I? You don't have to read or write feck all in fact most people probably wished you didn't do either. Tara luv. lol!
Back to top Go down
TJOA

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2018 10:00 pm

beesrus wrote:
So, you are a Brentophile... ie.. the present owners are fine now, and until the second division beckons. No amount of reselling the same old line washes with me. You have a well worn hymn book.
And I don't agree with your synopsis of how to contact the club or express concern either.

I don't have a need to categorise the fanbase in such a way. However, you are incorrect in your overview of my opinion. The current owners are not fine. They could certainly be worse as we can see from other teams, but they are far from fine. I have issues with the current setup on and off the pitch and the sooner we start a new dawn the better for all of them. The second division isn't going to beckon until they do, we will not finish as high next season as we have this.

Not agreeing with my synopsis is fine. Such is the joy of differing views, we're all entitled to own our own and express them. I'm sure we'll disagree on many more things in the future, as you do with many others. Still doesn't invalidate either opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2018 10:23 pm

Hey TJ, you have the Clive Toms authored algorithm in you. You'll get over it.
I think the early face book politics and the "what's the dogs of wor" comment was the give away, as if you didn't know. Have you been living on Pluto or maybe your first full year supporting ? I couldn't care which it is, but pro Brent you are.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2018 10:44 pm

Graiser wrote:
Adams has been sorting contracts for longer than was previously thought, he proposed his 18/19 budget which was accepted and he’ll manage it in the way he sees fit.

Do you have a link I can read which states DA's budget proposals were accepted in full? All I've seen is he has been given an increased budget to work with and soundbites from Brent that last season's promoted players will need to be paid more. Nowhere does it state DA has been given everything he asked for.

Back in December when DA was discussing contract renewals he stated there was a lot of good players at this club he/we wanted to keep. A short while later he had to concede he couldn't offer new contracts until the end of the season. In short DA had nothing to work with until whenever Brent had set next season's budget (a few weeks ago) so 'Adams has been sorting contracts for longer than was previously thought' can only be down to Brent?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2018 11:03 pm

TJOA wrote:
beesrus wrote:

So, you are a Brentophile... ie.. the present owners are fine now, and until the second division beckons.

The current owners are not fine.  

beesrus wrote:
Have you been living on Pluto or maybe your first full year supporting ? I couldn't care which it is, but pro Brent you are.

TJOA, It doesn't matter what you say or think,  Beezy knows better than you do yourself, as to what your personal beliefs are...

If he says you're pro Brent, then your Pro Brent.  You just don't know it.  He does though.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2018 5:39 am

beesrus wrote:
Seems like the new PR Brent babe at the club is attempting to influence the online rumour mill.
How much the staff are paid is nuffink to do with Jim and Si apparently.  jocolor
Basically, if Bradley goes, that's two of the "best" players gone already that were contractually free to up sticks, and it's not even June yet. Not a good sign. While this regime and manager are in charge, there won't even be a spine of a team passing from one season to a the next. Certainly hasn't happened yet. Clearly "building a club" Brent and Hallett style does not include the most important employees, just it's real estate and balance sheet worth to shareholders.  No surprise given the working history of the owners.

About the size of it, my dear old thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2018 8:04 am

Rickler wrote:
TJOA wrote:
beesrus wrote:

So, you are a Brentophile... ie.. the present owners are fine now, and until the second division beckons.

beesrus wrote:
Have you been living on Pluto or maybe your first full year supporting ? I couldn't care which it is, but pro Brent you are.

TJOA, It doesn't matter what you say or think,  Beezy knows better than you do yourself, as to what your personal beliefs are...

If he says you're pro Brent, then your Pro Brent.  You just don't know it.  He does though.

Correct. I follow my own thoughts, not those of someone else. At least this person says "disagreement is fine"... a far cry from your aggressive crap toward fans that disagree with your view. There are plenty of revisionist ways that say " we have to deal with the owners we've got at the moment", and this is just one of them.  I don't have to deal with anyone where the football is concerned, I can do the right thing for me and avoid Home Park, following your lead of the last 30 years.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2018 7:59 pm

beesrus wrote:
Rickler wrote:
TJOA wrote:
beesrus wrote:

beesrus wrote:

Correct. I follow my own thoughts, not those of someone else.

Whoosh.

I'm talking about TJOA's thoughts, you idiot. Focus for fecks sake. You're getting worse by the week.

As for my attendance at Home Park during the last 30 years. You know absolutely nothing about it. If you did, you wouldn't have made the ridiculously stupid remark you have.

Still, par for the course for you...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2018 8:06 pm

The aggressive ego has landed. Obviously touched a nerve LOL. Can't wait for you to tell me to feck off and die, as is your style. What a sad case you are, enjoying your lunch break ?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2018 8:22 pm

beesrus wrote:
enjoying your lunch break ?

Since you can now read people's minds and know their personal thoughts... You tell me.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2018 8:37 pm

You're losing your grip Rickler, it's you that's supposed to be "inside the mind". Pretentious waffle. LOL
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2018 9:00 pm

beesrus wrote:
You're losing your grip Rickler, it's you that's supposed to be "inside the mind". Pretentious waffle. LOL

Well I'm obviously in yours, as it's the third time you've mentioned it in as many weeks.

LOl. You have the audacity to accuse me of pretentious waffle? It's all you ever write. The failed "Bob Dylan".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2018 9:10 pm

And I will keep mentioning your comments that say so much about the way you behave online.
Want me to feck off and die ? that's a favourite of yours and maybe the fourth time I've mentioned it, let alone my signature.
It was a reasoned thread about Bradley until you piped up and used it as target practice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bradley To Looootown! FFS.
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: