Flat_Track_Bully
akagreengull
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 10:02 am

It wasn't a mystery it was a kidney or liver infection I believe.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 2:02 pm

Ah well there will be others....
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 11:39 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
So .. no facts then? As usual Ears . total bollocks! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 12:03 am

Defender Sonny Bradley has defied expectations by returning to action for Plymouth Argyle this season after a spell in Derriford Hospital because of a kidney problem

Herald 5th April 2018
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 8:35 am

tigertony wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

You really are hopeless aren't you.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 9:49 am

tigertony wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Nope total bollocks from you as usual. Maybe you should try to think, a tall order after blindly doing as your told all your life but it's what the rest of us have done all of ours.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 9:57 am

Triple T has his facts - let's see what his reply is, if of course there is one.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 10:07 am

I'll save him the trouble, triple T will write,
Why can't you all be more subsurvient? I've been led by the nose by the likes of Brent all my life and I've got a nice fat pension to prove it. Believe only what the bosses tell you and question nothing it's the only way. :greenrave: Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Very Happy
I think Trips makes a point for me that I've been installing in my two lads all their lives it goes like this,
You are smart boys, the world is run mainly by idiots who just know when to say yes. This is true from the shop floor to the heights of big business, you are both much smarter than these people so don't ever be frightened to aim for the top.
They haven't and they are both doing very well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 10:48 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

You really are hopeless aren't you.

Rather than admit he is wrong he will point out that we only believe Herald stories when it suits our agenda.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 9:29 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Why can't you all be more subsurvient? I've been led by the nose by the likes of Brent all my life and I've got a nice fat pension to prove it. Believe only what the bosses tell you and question nothing it's the only way. :greenrave: Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Very Happy
I think Trips makes a point for me that I've been installing in my two lads all their lives it goes like this,
You are smart boys, the world is run mainly by idiots who just know when to say yes. This is true from the shop floor to the heights of big business, you are both much smarter than these people so don't ever be frightened to aim for the top.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Did they or will they retire at 40 as I did .. first .. but got bored ? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 10:34 pm

tigertony wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing Did they or will they retire at 40 as I did .. first .. but got bored ? Laughing

I'm glad that I'm not the only one you bore. That's a pissing contest you won't win either but charge off on your high horse. And the lols make you look like an imbecile you even lol when you're angry there are different things for that ask any child.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 10:56 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

I'm glad that I'm not the only one you bore. That's a pissing contest you won't win either but charge off on your high horse. And the lols make you look like an imbecile you even lol when you're angry there are different things for that ask any child.
Would reply but lack of punctuation means it tricky.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 11:57 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Got him blocked
only annoying thing is the more you quote the bore,the more his boring wum antics show up.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 2:07 am

tigertony wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

I retired from the RN aged 52 for good, how empty your life must be to require work to give it meaning.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 9:53 am

tigertony wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Lets return to the post that set you off Tone. The one when I was right but got called out for talking total bollocks?
Are the Herald lying?
Is Sonny lying?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 11:30 am

tigertony wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Would reply but lack of punctuation means it tricky.
lol!

I would reply to this but dreadful grammar makes it tricky.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 7:49 am

So there we go he probably would have stayed, more proof that Brent and his circus have no real interest in building long term footballing success.
Bull Shit
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 10:08 am

We're going to see the same situation repeated over and over until brent slithers off back from whence he came and a proper owner takes over.

BRENT OUT NOW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 7:53 pm

Freathy wrote:
We're going to see the same situation repeated over and over until brent slithers off back from whence he came and a proper owner takes over.

BRENT OUT NOW

Absolutely. It should be worrying fans that our chairman is making no effort to keep top players here or attract them here.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 8:05 pm

Angry wrote:
Freathy wrote:

BRENT OUT NOW

Absolutely. It should be worrying fans that our chairman is making no effort to keep top players here or attract them here.
Jimmy and Mortgage Man Si, only care if a players cheap, good or bad makes no difference.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bradley To Looootown! FFS.
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: