Earwegoagain
Tgwu
Flat_Track_Bully
akagreengull
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Bradley To Looootown! FFS. Empty
PostSubject: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. EmptyThu May 10, 2018 12:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Pffft. It's from the Arold. Huge grains of salt required!

Last edited by P.O.I on Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. EmptyThu May 10, 2018 2:00 pm

Rangers or Akkeron, Adams or Gerrard if story is true, answers on a postcard please. laugh
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. EmptyThu May 10, 2018 6:39 pm

I sense an agent at work....
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. EmptyThu May 10, 2018 7:05 pm

GO ON MY SONNY Hearts eye Sonny Bradley swoop but Rangers not in running for Plymouth Argyle defender

The Jambos have watched the towering centre-half in action three times this season while SunSport Online understands he doesn't feature on Steven Gerrard's radar

Rangers have also been linked with Bradley, who is out of contract this summer, but SunSport Online understands he is not on the radar of new Gers boss Steven Gerrard.

Argyle manager Derek Adams would love to keep hold of the 26-year-old defender and he has been offered a new contract.

But Adams has a fight on his hands with Hearts among a number of clubs keen on securing his services.

Bradley started his career at Hull and after a number of loans he moved on to Portsmouth then Crawley Town before spending the last two season with the Pilgrims.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. EmptyThu May 10, 2018 8:16 pm

I Wont hold it against him if he does end up signing for hearts for another club in the spl or indeed the english championship.

Players are ambitious and if brent wont allow del bhey to aim higher to keep guys like threlkeld and bradley happy then its not going to be shock if they seek a new challenge and more money

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. EmptyThu May 10, 2018 8:19 pm

We are led to believe there is a fantastic team spirit in this team yet if you compare this squad to Luggys in the LGe1 side no way would say Couglan who would be Sonnys place in that team want to go elsewhere. They all knew the team was going places. I think it's obvious with him and Fox wanting out speaks volumes about what they think about our chances next year.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. EmptyThu May 10, 2018 8:34 pm

Fecking Stafford Rangers more likely!
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. EmptyThu May 10, 2018 11:37 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
We are led to believe there is a fantastic team spirit in this team yet if you compare this squad to Luggys in the LGe1 side no way would say Couglan who would be Sonnys place in that team want to go elsewhere. They all knew the team was going places. I think it's obvious with him and Fox wanting out speaks volumes about what they think about our chances next year.
It could be that Sonny wants to further his career and that Foxy wants to be nearer his family.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. EmptyFri May 11, 2018 5:36 am

We'll never get anywhere with the likes of Brent. He's more interested in taking out than putting in and the playing staff will know that, despite DA's contradictory comments.

We need a guy like this but brent is too busy trying to build crap and getting others to pay for it. He doesn't want to sell up because too many janner mugs keep coughing up. Unbudgeted income also seems to 'disappear'...........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. EmptyFri May 11, 2018 7:16 am

Blimey, thanks for the link Tringy. So, not every English owner is like the selfish grabbing Brent. £7.90 a game to see Huddersfield in the championship ! and here's his thought on the matter.

Quote :

Sharing the up side of that TV deal with the supporters is the right thing to do.

“We will use £1m of that extra money to re-engage with the fans through unbelievable savings on season-cards – initially for the first 10,000 bought, and we expect a big take-up

Brent has been spreading his austerity like some gospel, and there's a lot of bowed heads out there. Brainwashed.
As for Bradley, he's good for Argyle, but not good enough to help Rangers take down Celtic. As has been said, could well be agent babble.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. EmptyFri May 11, 2018 8:42 am

tigertony wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
It could be that Sonny wants to further his career and that Foxy wants to be nearer his family.

I know from my work as a teacher that even the dullest child will get the point if you repeat it for long enough. Well done Tony.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. EmptyFri May 11, 2018 10:29 am

tigertony wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

That's possibly one of the most damning indictments on the current regime. No thought at all of a player being able to further his career at Home Park - it's essential that he moves away.

Tone's obviously coming around to the dark side.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. EmptyFri May 11, 2018 1:36 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

That's possibly one of the most damning indictments on the current regime. No thought at all of a player being able to further his career at Home Park - it's essential that he moves away.

It's a point I knew he'd make for me with enough prodding. The comparison of this team and Luggies team shows you a lot about the culture at HP. Like I say there was no way that Coughlan would have looked further afield the year before we went up to the CCC. The squad knew back then we would go up next year, they had a fantastic team spirit. Another over achievement is needed and I'd be amazed if Adams can keep doing this rebuild every single year.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. EmptyFri May 11, 2018 5:03 pm

Fleetwood or walsall would offer more money than Akkeron Man, my monies on one of those giants.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. EmptySat May 12, 2018 9:30 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

It's a point I knew he'd make for me with enough prodding. The comparison of this team and Luggies team shows you a lot about the culture at HP. Like I say there was no way that Coughlan would have looked further afield the year before we went up to the CCC. The squad knew back then we would go up next year, they had a fantastic team spirit. Another over achievement is needed and I'd be amazed if Adams can keep doing this rebuild every single year.

Have the Brenty boys all been at work? Very polite questions from moi so can't be education issues? No one here to defend a point that they had made? I mean why would Bradley feel the need to go elsewhere to further his career?
Anyway I'm sure there are lots of fully fit captains/defenders clamouring to be signed by a non ambitious lge 1 team that operates on a small budget and pays low wages.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. EmptySun May 13, 2018 2:29 pm

Vigurs is mulling over the offer of a three-year contract to remain at Inverness but has attracted interest from a number of clubs, with Dundee United, Dunfermline and English League One outfit Plymouth Argyle linked with the Aberdeen-born player.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. EmptySun May 13, 2018 2:44 pm

Just watched a 5-5 draw with Hibs. Absolute classic
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. EmptySun May 13, 2018 4:17 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Have the Brenty boys all been at work? Very polite questions from moi so can't be education issues? No one here to defend a point that they had made? I mean why would Bradley feel the need to go elsewhere to further his career?
Anyway I'm sure there are lots of fully fit captains/defenders clamouring to be signed by a non ambitious lge 1 team that operates on a small budget and pays low wages.

tumbleweed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. EmptyMon May 14, 2018 8:33 am

Tgwu wrote:
Vigurs is mulling over the offer of a three-year contract to remain at Inverness but has attracted interest from a number of clubs, with Dundee United, Dunfermline and English League One outfit Plymouth Argyle linked with the Aberdeen-born player.

Hmm safety of 3 year contract or a 1 year on shit money at an unambitious 3rd Division club about as far away from home as its possible to get. scratch
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. EmptyMon May 14, 2018 1:59 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Just watched a 5-5 draw with Hibs. Absolute classic
letting in goals like that there gunna need miricle not Bradley....what’s Terry Butcher doing now days laugh
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. EmptyMon May 14, 2018 5:03 pm

Someone has posted on his own timeline 15 minutes ago that Bradley has declined a new contract and Argo dont have the budget to raise their offer.
No idea but the poster is sound and connected

"I’ve heard from a very good source close to the club that Sonny Bradley has walked out on the club due to being told there was no extra money to persuade him to sign a new contract, and too be fair he asked the same question back in the summer when Luton Town came sniffing, a massive loss to our back four."
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. EmptyMon May 14, 2018 6:52 pm

It will take a season of struggle to make the yes men realise Brent is FOOKIN useless, or they will blame it on Adams, wakey wakey.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. EmptyMon May 14, 2018 7:04 pm

Some one posted a photo of themself with Bradley in
Belgium and posted look who I’ve bumped into this was a few days back now...what with rumours about Threlkeld and Belgium club who knows he might have went over as well to have a look with him otherwise why was Bradley in Belgium ???? It’s not the kinda gaff you got for your summer holidays is it
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. EmptyMon May 14, 2018 7:24 pm

On a Booze cruise now the season is over?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. EmptyMon May 14, 2018 7:32 pm

Can find the money to pay for a crapshack grandstand but can't find the money to sign one of our best defenders.

Feck off Brent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. Empty

Back to top Go down

Bradley To Looootown! FFS.
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: