Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Bradley To Looootown! FFS.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
P.O.I
Admin
avatar

Posts : 591
Join date : 2017-11-04
Age : 92
Location : Kingdom Of The Kuntasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:15 pm

What's the most we've paid for a player under Brent's ownership?

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Graiser

avatar

Posts : 1825
Join date : 2014-09-21
Age : 68
Location : Plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:19 pm

P.O.I wrote:
What's the most we've paid for a player under Brent's ownership?

Transfer fee or signing on fee ?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:23 pm

[quote="Graiser"]
P.O.I wrote:
What's the most we've paid for a player under Brent's ownership?

Transfer fee or signing on fee ?[


Just to give Brent a chance. Either
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 2829
Join date : 2015-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:38 pm

P.O.I wrote:
What's the most we've paid for a player under Brent's ownership?
£75 & 2 pasty’s ld
Back to top Go down
P.O.I
Admin
avatar

Posts : 591
Join date : 2017-11-04
Age : 92
Location : Kingdom Of The Kuntasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:40 pm

Graiser wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
What's the most we've paid for a player under Brent's ownership?

Transfer fee or signing on fee ?

Either or.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
RegGreen



Posts : 2829
Join date : 2015-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:46 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Graiser wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
What's the most we've paid for a player under Brent's ownership?

Transfer fee or signing on fee ?

Either or.
15k for bambi on ice Nate Blissett
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

avatar

Posts : 828
Join date : 2016-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:59 pm

Yet how much have we received in transfer fees in that same period?

Where's the money going?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3209
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 58
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:07 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Yet how much have we received in transfer fees in that same period?

Where's the money going?

Propping up his train wreck company Akkeron and subsidiary pawn shops. He's siphoning money left right and centre (feck off newell) from our club the absolute thieving shyster
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain



Posts : 2561
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:31 pm

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Yep Brent is da boss, or is it Adams? Desperate clutching at straws by the usual faces not wanting to believe his lordship is a wrongun. True Adams can set the budget but it is limited by what Brent gives him and according to numerous sources it's less than most of his rivals. Brent played a blinder making Del TOTALLY in charge of all football matter thereby absolving himself of any blame by the sheeple, Baaa.

I’m tired of reading and writing the same mantra, but for the last frigging time I’m not a Brent out or in, he’s just there as far as I’m concerned, you can spout your usual crap and rubbish if it suits your tiny mind, however unless you’ve been living in la la land (which is likely) or in a cave, Adams has been sorting contracts for longer than was previously thought, he proposed his 18/19 budget which was accepted and he’ll manage it in the way he sees fit.
I didn’t hear or read any mention of Derek’s balls being ripped of and wrapped around his neck to persuade him to accept the total management of all PAFC football related matters contractually for the next 5 years, did you ? if you have then let’s all hear about it and i’ll Join in with the Brent bashing.
Now if you want to swing the argument to apportion all blame to Brent or even Nool then you carry on and play your games.
Dear oh dear bitter Gaffer /Graiser, attacking posters again who dont like to clap along with Jimmy, no ones forcing you to use this Forum if you dont like what you read.

Ah my personal stalker at last, I think ole Nool is rubbing off on you, just the sort of statement he would make when he disagrees with a poster, you sure your not his closet mate?

You accuse us of having an agenda and making shit up yet you continually post your version of the truth yet never, ever provide a link to back up your assumptions just more trust in Dhel/Brent rhetoric. I've never worked out why you got banned from the farm for an on message poster like  yourself that really takes some doing.

I could and would if I thought it would there could be a decent debate without descending to the inevitable name calling, death wishes etc which is quite a shame.

How do you manage to say so much without entering into debate? It really is mind blowing how many words you publish without saying feck all.

I think you've just confirmed my earlier post, have a nice day with our first signing

I haven't confirmed anything you've just dodged the debate again as for name calling you give as good as you get.
As for today's news I'm slightly moist about it although we have at present 7 midfielders, one keeper, oner defender and two forwards. Not exactly a full squad is it? unlike you I don't have any faith in Adams being able to sign another ten QUALITY players with no money to pay transfer fees it's just not realistic.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

avatar

Posts : 3322
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 28
Location : Dorset

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:40 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Yet how much have we received in transfer fees in that same period?

Where's the money going?

Propping up his train wreck company Akkeron and subsidiary pawn shops. He's siphoning money left right and centre (feck off newell) from our club the absolute thieving shyster

Hiding the paper trail in those bullshit accounts as well....
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

avatar

Posts : 3209
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 58
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:47 pm

Jethro wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Yet how much have we received in transfer fees in that same period?

Where's the money going?

Propping up his train wreck company Akkeron and subsidiary pawn shops. He's siphoning money left right and centre (feck off newell) from our club the absolute thieving shyster

Hiding the paper trail in those bullshit accounts as well....

Absolutely as I said at our little soiree down the Noahs Ark last friday you dont get to have 47 Bankruptcies Administrations and Closures against your name and STILL be at liberty to enhance that number unless you're staying just the right side of the law
Cvnts like Brent always but always come to a very sticky end and often from unexpected sources
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

avatar

Posts : 10378
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 69
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:07 pm

SOUTHEND United are set to miss out on signing centre-back Sonny Bradley.

Echosport revealed earlier this week how Shrimpers boss Chris Powell was keen to bring the Plymouth Argyle defender to Roots Hall ahead of the new campaign.

But it is now understood Bradley has opted to join Luton Town who were promoted from League Two last term.

Bradley - who made 44 appearances for the Pilgrims last season - was not short of options after opting to leave Home Park.

Barnsley, Bolton Wanderers and Charlton Athletic were also interested in signing the 26-year-old along with Scottish duo Rangers and Hearts.

Bradley was voted player of the year in his first season at Plymouth but now looks set to team up with former Shrimpers left-back Nathan Jones who is in charge at Luton Town.

As a result, Blues will now be looking elsewhere to bolster their squad.


Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain



Posts : 2561
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:16 pm

So lay on large for Sonny to score against us next year ex players nearly always do. I forgot he was voted player of the season last year, that would suggest that a majority of our fans thought he was our best player yet there seems to be an already well worn mantra about him being easy to replace? That would suggest we will easily tempt another league 1 clubs best player to replace him? Doesn't make sense to me.
What part of Luton do Sonnys family live in btw?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

avatar

Posts : 10378
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 69
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:20 pm

Hull
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle



Posts : 2583
Join date : 2014-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:54 pm

How anyone can spin this other than money is unbelievable. Signing for a promoted club, but Luton FFS. Can’t be the history (although it is better than ours), can’t be location and can’t be the “size” of the club.

How the feck does Brent think you can replace these people for less money bearing in mind a new player is a gamble, requires relocating and may incur a signing on fee. Bradley is a proven good player at this level, just pay him the money.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3979
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 62
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:15 pm

You really, think Brent is interested in player quality, or squad numbers.
Mention ice rink to the shyster, that will make his lip quiver.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

avatar

Posts : 1825
Join date : 2014-09-21
Age : 68
Location : Plymouth

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:43 pm

P.O.I wrote:
Graiser wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
What's the most we've paid for a player under Brent's ownership?

Transfer fee or signing on fee ?

Either or.

Well I think you know what that is, 15k, the point your making is what ?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain



Posts : 2561
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:57 pm

You seem to have skipped a few questions Gaffer.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 4221
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Mini Stand.

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:45 pm

Massive Luton see off Massive Southend to lure one of our best players from the Brentihad....... The Brent /Hallet Nightmare goes on.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

avatar

Posts : 5402
Join date : 2014-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:47 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Massive Luton see off Massive Southend to lure one of our best players from the Brentihad....... The Brent /Hallet Nightmare goes on.

Shit innit. No matter how the gratefuls try to spin it this is depressing and all too predictable.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 4221
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Mini Stand.

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:03 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Massive Luton see off Massive Southend to lure one of our best players from the Brentihad....... The Brent /Hallet Nightmare goes on.

Shit innit. No matter how the gratefuls try to spin it this is depressing and all too predictable.
Dikkkkkkkkkk, Cornish, and a few other senior yes men try to convince the gratefuls that Jimmy and Si with seven years of stellar success lol! under their belts means Argo will do well next season, i along with the Bookies think that Brents zero ambition for the club will see argo struggle to avoid the drop.
Back to top Go down
TJOA



Posts : 88
Join date : 2016-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:24 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Massive Luton see off Massive Southend to lure one of our best players from the Brentihad....... The Brent /Hallet Nightmare goes on.

Shit innit. No matter how the gratefuls try to spin it this is depressing and all too predictable.
Dikkkkkkkkkk, Cornish, and a few other senior yes men try to convince the gratefuls that Jimmy and Si with seven years of stellar success :lol!:  under their belts means Argo will do well next season, i along with the Bookies think that Brents zero ambition for the club will see argo struggle to avoid the drop.

What was your prediction for last season?
Back to top Go down
beesrus

avatar

Posts : 2567
Join date : 2016-11-23
Location : Victoria Services, Cornwall

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:28 pm

Geddon TJ.
What's your take ? Let me guess, disappointing, but we go again.We are where we are.
Comfy pwagmetism wules OK. LOL.

My prediction in January was Argyle would go up almost certainly, almost inevitable. And then the bankers put their oar in.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:50 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Hull

Surely Hull has a lighthouse ?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:53 pm

TJOA wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Massive Luton see off Massive Southend to lure one of our best players from the Brentihad....... The Brent /Hallet Nightmare goes on.

Shit innit. No matter how the gratefuls try to spin it this is depressing and all too predictable.
Dikkkkkkkkkk, Cornish, and a few other senior yes men try to convince the gratefuls that Jimmy and Si with seven years of stellar success lol!  under their belts means Argo will do well next season, i along with the Bookies think that Brents zero ambition for the club will see argo struggle to avoid the drop.

What was your prediction for last season?

TJ, shouldn't you be getting your bags packed for the German jizzfest?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   

Back to top Go down
 
Bradley To Looootown! FFS.
Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: