Tgwu
Flat_Track_Bully
akagreengull
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
TJOA

Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 7:26 pm

Bees, Your guess here is as good as your interpretation skills on my Brent stance. Keep trying though, you'll get one right eventually.

No thank you Alan, I don't see the point in travelling to Europe to watch a game against a side less impressive than the local crap we get to see each pre-season. Enjoy your trip though if you decide to watch Argyle for once.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 7:30 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
TJOA wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Massive Luton see off Massive Southend to lure one of our best players from the Brentihad....... The Brent /Hallet Nightmare goes on.

Shit innit. No matter how the gratefuls try to spin it this is depressing and all too predictable.
Dikkkkkkkkkk, Cornish, and a few other senior yes men try to convince the gratefuls that Jimmy and Si with seven years of stellar success lol!  under their belts means Argo will do well next season, i along with the Bookies think that Brents zero ambition for the club will see argo struggle to avoid the drop.

What was your prediction for last season?

TJ, shouldn't you be getting your bags packed for the German jizzfest?
another trip Brent gets em to pay for quite a expensive week really for em specially now jimmys flogging his splinter your arse seats to as well jocolor geek rendeer queen albino
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 10:56 pm

TJOA wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Massive Luton see off Massive Southend to lure one of our best players from the Brentihad....... The Brent /Hallet Nightmare goes on.

Shit innit. No matter how the gratefuls try to spin it this is depressing and all too predictable.
Dikkkkkkkkkk, Cornish, and a few other senior yes men try to convince the gratefuls that Jimmy and Si with seven years of stellar success lol!  under their belts means Argo will do well next season, i along with the Bookies think that Brents zero ambition for the club will see argo struggle to avoid the drop.

No answer to the question from Suffs. Laughing All the anti-JBs forecast that last season would end in relegation and it didn't. The previous season all the anti-JB's forecast mid-table at best and we got auto-promotion. DA knows what he is doing and if he was so bothered about the budget then why sign a new contract? Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 11:06 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
TJOA wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

TJ, shouldn't you be getting your bags packed for the German jizzfest?

The German jizzfest based in the netherlands how does that work scratch scratch

on another note

mmw sht
Back to top Go down
TJOA

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 11:11 pm

Unfortunately, Derek signing a new contract means very little. Especially in terms of our budget.

All it means is Derek saw a favourable new contract and signed it. There could be any number of clauses built in to suit the board and/or Derek. In theory, it could mean he's on more money at the expense of the playing budget and has a release clause if we get relegated / or a higher team approach him.

Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 8:25 am

What the brentophiles don't get is how much better it would be if DA was able to keep players of quality like Bradley and build on 'success' of the previous season instead of having to re-build teams almost from scratch every year.  Then struggling for the first quarter of the season while the new team gels.  DA will be gone to a proper club with a proper owner soon enough and then Akkeron will drop like  a stone back to the basement

BRENT OUT NOW
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 10:52 am

The Brentophiles would be pleased if we climbed one place a year for eternity, they'll be laughing on the other sides of their faces come May next year.
As for contracts as Freathy alludes to the fact that Adams signed a new contract could mean he's happy with his wages a bit like Tidsdale with his £150k a year. Didn't mean Tis was that successful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 10:59 am

More concerned about HOF closing than the possibility of Bradley leaving, those fans who booed the team when we lost against Northampton, who Bradley was quite critical of, need to take a good look at themselves, you reap what you sow at times
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 11:05 am

Don't worry Gaffer when one of the new players throws his crutches away and goes on a mazy run through the opposition burying the ball in the top corner you can claim a miracle and devote HP as a shrine to your beloved master the Tory boy.
Anyway wtf has HOF closing got to do with Argyle?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 11:10 am

^^

I doubt I'm the only one...."HOF" ??
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 11:12 am

House of Frazer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 11:17 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
^^

I doubt I'm the only one...."HOF"   ??

I think this is what Groaner is referring to....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 11:44 am

Graiser wrote:
More concerned about HOF closing than the possibility of Bradley leaving, those fans who booed the team when we lost against Northampton, who Bradley was quite critical of, need to take a good look at themselves, you reap what you sow at times

If Bradley cant handle a bit of booing from half a dozen footy fans then he must be a right Snowflake.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 11:53 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
House of Frazer.

ah ok no wonder I couldnt work what reference it was to Argyle laugh
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 1:16 pm

tigertony wrote:
TJOA wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

No answer to the question from Suffs. Laughing    All the anti-JBs forecast that last season would end in relegation and it didn't. The previous season all the anti-JB's forecast mid-table at best and we got auto-promotion. DA knows what he is doing and if he was so bothered about the budget then why sign a new contract? Question

All??

If you’re going to make stuff up, it makes your pointless posts even less credible. If that were even possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 2:18 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Don't worry Gaffer when one of the new players throws his crutches away and goes on a mazy run through the opposition burying the ball in the top corner you can claim a miracle and devote HP as a shrine to your beloved master the Tory boy.

Get your head out of your backside earwig, the point being that Bradley (who I would prefer to stay) is replaceable but HOF wouldn’t be.
Quite surprising the ATD love in for Bradley, you know the player that DA had a lot of stick for signing from Crawley and just before Bradley was about to sign for Eastleigh! just shows how wrong you can be players.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 2:19 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
Graiser wrote:

If Bradley cant handle a bit of booing from half a dozen footy fans then he must be a right Snowflake.  

Shouldn’t be a problem if he leaves then should it ?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 2:30 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
^^

I doubt I'm the only one...."HOF"   ??

I think this is what Groaner is referring to....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He's not hassling the hoff is he ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 2:35 pm

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Get your head out of your backside earwig, the point being that Bradley (who I would prefer to stay) is replaceable but HOF wouldn’t be.
Quite surprising the ATD love in for Bradley, you know the player that DA had a lot of stick for signing from Crawley and just before Bradley was about to sign for Eastleigh! just shows how wrong you can be players.

You don't get it and never will. The point isn't the player who may or may not turn out decent, its the constant policy of fishing around amongst others offcasts despite incoming money that could and should be spent on better. Its fine for taking a punt on, but when the entire squad is made of crocks and cast offs its piss poor.

What happened last season? The shit players were binned off and the crocks generally pulled up lame after playing a few matches on the trot because their bodies aren't used to it. Look at Makasi, never started a league match in his life, played 6 on the trot. Injured.

So we run out of players and end up winning 1 from the last 6.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 3:30 pm

Graiser wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Shouldn’t be a problem if he leaves then should it ?

I couldn't care less, Argyle aint going anywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 4:56 pm

So, Bradley leaving is now the fault of the fans  ....LOL. Could only come from one of three on here with that special insight.
I also couldn't care less. This regime can fail away until it sinks the ship for all I care. A bit more concerned about the wider park, but that's a continuing battle everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 5:06 pm

Adios Sonny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 5:22 pm

beesrus wrote:
So, Bradley leaving is now the fault of the fans  ....LOL. Could only come from one of three on here with that special insight.
I also couldn't care less. This regime can fail away until it sinks the ship for all I care. A bit more concerned about the wider park, but that's a continuing battle everywhere.

I didn’t write it like that, but you carry on with your normal crap and nonsense anyway goodbye to Bradley he’s buggered of, now for the next one and it isn’t matey that signed today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 5:28 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

You don't get it and never will. The point isn't the player who may or may not turn out decent, its the constant policy of fishing around amongst others offcasts despite incoming money that could and should be spent on better. Its fine for taking a punt on, but when the entire squad is made of crocks and cast offs its piss poor.

What happened last season? The shit players were binned off and the crocks generally pulled up lame after playing a few matches on the trot because their bodies aren't used to it. Look at Makasi, never started a league match in his life, played 6 on the trot. Injured.

So we run out of players and end up winning 1 from the last 6.

Well I absolutely do get it, but all this hand wringing nonsense about the current signings could have been cut and paste comments from each of the close seasons since Adams has been here, as for Makasi he was the back up option when the Grant loan signing was cocked up.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 5:34 pm

Thank you @Only1Argyle for allowing me to represent your football club. I wore the green shirt with pride and can honestly say I gave you everything. I leave the club with only happy memories and wish you all the best next season
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bradley To Looootown! FFS.   Bradley To Looootown! FFS. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bradley To Looootown! FFS.
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: