Earwegoagain
Peggy
Tgwu
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RegGreen

James Brent selling off Land - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Brent selling off Land   James Brent selling off Land - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 10:47 am

Plus dear old jimmy the fans friend don’t normally miss a chance with the media as we all know how transparent he is...suddenly refuses to comment/interview with Radio Devon over the wkend
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: James Brent selling off Land   James Brent selling off Land - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 10:54 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Cheers Harve, good to meet you yesterday by the way.

Cheers I was last to leave well mullered by then cheers
what happened to the Pig did it get home safely harve :pighug: pleasure to meet you GG as well

Yeah I've blown Porky up and mounted him the Carsie.... pig  pig

As regards Brent on and on it goes. My bet is he is genuinely seriously pissing off a lot of people (outside of football) Karma is a right bastard as he'll likely find out at some point. They always but always come unstuck

Yeh just look at Phillip Green, still a Sir, still got a super yacht at Monaco, still got his £500m he stole from the pensions, karma eh? If he'd stole £10,000 from the dole he'd be inside now. Trick is pick your victims well, Brent gets this.

Karma doesnt come exclusively via financial
Robert Maxwell springs to mind falling off his own super yacht
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: James Brent selling off Land   James Brent selling off Land - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:05 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

what happened to the Pig did it get home safely harve :pighug: pleasure to meet you GG as well

As regards Brent on and on it goes. My bet is he is genuinely seriously pissing off a lot of people (outside of football) Karma is a right bastard as he'll likely find out at some point. They always but always come unstuck

Yeh just look at Phillip Green, still a Sir, still got a super yacht at Monaco, still got his £500m he stole from the pensions, karma eh? If he'd stole £10,000 from the dole he'd be inside now. Trick is pick your victims well, Brent gets this.
think your find he put the 500m in his missus name same has Brent’s done put it in his missus name ok on a much smaller scale but at the end of the day it’s asset stripping of the highest order
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: James Brent selling off Land   James Brent selling off Land - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:09 am

RegGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

think your find he put the 500m in his missus name same has Brent’s done put it in his missus name ok on a much smaller scale but at the end of the day it’s asset stripping of the highest order

He's simply a horrible cvnt Reg who is playing the terminally dim witted of Plymouth like a fiddle especially PCC. They must rue the day they ever set eyes on the creature. Doubtless he'll be back to them shortly pleading for more re his latest crapshack
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: James Brent selling off Land   James Brent selling off Land - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:17 am

BBC1 wrote:
I wonder who James Brent's spokesman was? popcorn
ahh..that would be that rotunded football adviser to the chairman beeb lol
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: James Brent selling off Land   James Brent selling off Land - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 1:30 pm

The BBC are running on spotlight with the pavilions pension fund development
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: James Brent selling off Land   James Brent selling off Land - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 2:43 pm

Tgwu wrote:
The BBC are running on spotlight with the pavilions pension fund development

They've been a bit more critical of late regarding St James of Akkeron, if it's true he refused an interview on Saturday I wonder if they smell blood regarding the HHP non event and are going for him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent selling off Land   James Brent selling off Land - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 3:51 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Your'e obviously a early morning listener mate like me, stayed tuned to Spotlight tonight, reckon it might be on there.
If it is there may be some swearing in my house later.
Horrible little shyster, just wish he would get out of my football club.
It was certainly the lead story on Spotlight on the BBC Breakfast news this morning!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent selling off Land   James Brent selling off Land - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 3:53 pm

RegGreen wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
I wonder who James Brent's spokesman was? popcorn
ahh..that would be that rotunded football adviser to the chairman beeb lol
Or possibly Mr Hopwood?
Or even head of operations/project manager of the development? Add Brent spokesperson to his badge of honour.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent selling off Land   James Brent selling off Land - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 3:54 pm

Although hang on. Did they say spokesman, or spokesperson.
If so could it be one of JB's new DB trolley dollies?
Back to top Go down
Archie9

PostSubject: Re: James Brent selling off Land   James Brent selling off Land - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 7:06 pm

I have just watched itv local news and spotlight who have both done items on the pavilion debacle,they both had copies of the sale sheet on them and both items were less than complimentary about the fact PCC gave Brent the pavilions and now he is looking to profit.Tudor was on spotlight waffling on about how it has saved PCC money etc etc,but I got the impression from the spotlight item that mr bent may well be in their sights.they started the programme with the item and called it a controversial sale,and they also stated that Brent’s spokesman claimed he was only looking at options !!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: James Brent selling off Land   James Brent selling off Land - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 7:12 pm

watched westcountry news what a surprise no one knows what brents up to
Back to top Go down
Archie9

PostSubject: Re: James Brent selling off Land   James Brent selling off Land - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 7:19 pm

I meant to add that they asked some of the ratepayers what they thought,but the answers were typical don’t know guv you would expect from some of the dimwits ! As others have said ,this publicity isn’t exactly the best publicity,and I expect the lip will be quivering quite a bit now !!! Bring on more publicity and then finally the penny may drop as to what a shyster the man is !
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: James Brent selling off Land   James Brent selling off Land - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 7:32 pm

Would there be any scope for pcc suing to get either the 2 million or the land back ?
Or would that just cost too much
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: James Brent selling off Land   James Brent selling off Land - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 7:44 pm

Jethro wrote:
Would there be any scope for pcc suing to get either the 2 million or the land back ?

The report by Tony Hopwood recommending sale to Akerron doesn't cover redevelopment.
PCC just wanted to offload as too dumb to realise closing the leisure pool would stop losses

PCC pdf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent selling off Land   James Brent selling off Land - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 7:59 pm

green_genie wrote:
Jethro wrote:

The report by Tony Hopwood recommending sale to Akerron doesn't cover redevelopment.
PCC just wanted to offload as too dumb to realise closing the leisure pool would stop losses

PCC pdf
Wonder if the Spotlight Journo has seen that document?
And now knows who Mr Hopwood works for? popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent selling off Land   James Brent selling off Land - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 8:10 pm

What's the betting that the BBC have problems with access to Home Park for interviews for the rest of the season? popcorn

Now how much is it to hire a cherry picker? lol!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: James Brent selling off Land   James Brent selling off Land - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 8:22 pm

Had to laugh at the end of the report when BBC said "Mr Brent was not available for comment" what a surprise, we all know about the shysters 'transparency'.
Still at least the spotlight is turned on him for a bit, the interview also confirms my view of Tudor, apart from the waffle he gave the impression he couldn't give a toss.
Still May elections soon.

BRENT OUT
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: James Brent selling off Land   James Brent selling off Land - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 8:40 pm

Nool will be employing extra stewards on JBSOTI tonight because the libelometer will be going off the scale.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: James Brent selling off Land   James Brent selling off Land - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 8:44 pm

tumbleweed False alarm nothing on cultsoti about this story at all!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent selling off Land   James Brent selling off Land - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 8:47 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
tumbleweed False alarm nothing on cultsoti about this story at all!

Nothing to see. Move along. Let's have an auction to deflect any attention to this story. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: James Brent selling off Land   James Brent selling off Land - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 9:47 pm

Some time ago I made a post about Brent selling the Pavillions once planning permission on HHP was in place. Buggered if I can find it though.

I did find this one:

Quote :
The Ice Rink has always been key to this whole thing. Get planning permission for the Ice Rink, sell The Pavs and then either use The Pavs money to build the Ice Rink or sell the land the Ice Rink goes on with planning permission to somebody else who will build it.

On the one hand if he sells The Pavs and builds an Ice Rink he'll be in control of the project meaning he can guarantee "continuous ice" on the other somebody else will pick up the build costs and then have the headache of making it pay.

My money is on the second option because he gets to trouser money twice, there's no long term debt possible to befall him and he's never built anything anywhere anyway so why should the Ice Rink be any different?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: James Brent selling off Land   James Brent selling off Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 10:58 am

I'm amazed there isn't more interest in this story. All the fan club have gone very quiet both here and the farm.
Personally I think this is political with the council elections coming up, one centre right party trying to oust another centre right party so that they can have five years of doing exactly the same thing as the other lot did. Hopefully the other lot will be wise to JB now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent selling off Land   James Brent selling off Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 11:13 am

I'm guessing as we've known about all this for ages, Its old news here.

Seemed to be quite lively on Freechat last night with some newbie Pro-Brenters extolling his virtues.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: James Brent selling off Land   James Brent selling off Land - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 12:49 pm

I'm wondering if Brent needs to sell off the second carpark for five or six mills to build the ice rink. I think we may see the refiurb and a stand alone ice rink without the clusterfuck. He just has to build the ice rink and I am sure the £2.2m he's had from the Marriott Hotel group for the first car park sale would not cover it. If the clusterfuck isn't happening this has to be his plan B.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Brent selling off Land   James Brent selling off Land - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

James Brent selling off Land
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next