sufferedsince 68
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 3:34 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
The fighting Cornishman will have to summon all the troops onto the streets in the summer when it dawns on everybody that we aren't going to the CCC and CFMK2 isn't happening either. I reckons Silent Si's refurb is about 50/50 also. lol!

The thing is bhey, that there roof needs fixin for staarters, bloody ell. geek
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 3:39 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
The fighting Cornishman will have to summon all the troops onto the streets in the summer when it dawns on everybody that we aren't going to the CCC and CFMK2 isn't happening either. I reckons Silent Si's refurb is about 50/50 also. lol!
Its a clean sweep for me bhey,the non developer will remain a non developer and Cornish pugilist will remain in lurve with wor Jimmy. jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 4:00 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Go to Sufas next to China Fleet and get the real deal for a third of the price of River Cottage.

I just don't frequent any of the fast food greggs/nandos/waggythings. Do they serve it up with plastic cutlery or do you have to eat it with your mits ? Plastic is just soooooo yesterday. clown
I recommend the Canteen at Maker Heights and the Willow in Totnes amongst others. In fact there's 3 or 4 in Totters that are well acceptable.
And an honoury mention for Louis' at Kitt Hill. Old fashioned family run local no frills basic stuff, but well managed, very reasonable and friendly with plenty of local organic products to buy. Oh, and the view.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 4:02 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Its a clean sweep for me bhey,the non developer will remain a non developer and Cornish pugilist will remain in lurve with wor Jimmy. jocolor jocolor

Being serious for once Torquay and Exeter supporters must ask who the feck is this clown in charge at Argiggle. Its beyond embarassing the continual lies, bullshit, tents, puppets, pisspotti, shipping container bars, ice rinks losing money from day 1 and the most ludicrous farce of the lot the attempt to get 7 franchises to sign 25 year leases to build burger bars in a windswept park.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 4:05 pm

beesrus wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Go to Sufas next to China Fleet and get the real deal for a third of the price of River Cottage.

I just don't frequent any of the fast food greggs/nandos/waggythings. Do they serve it up with plastic cutlery or do you have to eat it with your mits ? Plastic is just soooooo yesterday.  clown
I recommend the Canteen at Maker Heights and the Willow in Totnes amongst others. In fact there's 3 or 4 in Totters that are well acceptable.
And an honoury mention for Louis' at Kitt Hill. Old fashioned family run local no frills basic stuff, but well managed, very reasonable and friendly with plenty of local organic products to buy. Oh, and the view.

I wouldn't know about the cutlery Bees I don't go there either seriously try Sufas Thai inspired great local crab and fish really reasonable and cooked fresh in front of you. Louis is ok for a veggie but they serve those sausages made from all the left over orifices from factory produced pigs with similar bacon not for me. The acid test for any cafe is the quality of its sausage a very rare animal indeed.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 4:06 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Being serious for once Torquay and Exeter supporters must ask who the feck is this clown in charge at Argiggle. Its beyond embarassing the continual lies, bullshit, tents, puppets, pisspotti, shipping container bars, ice rinks losing money from day 1 and the most ludicrous farce of the lot the attempt to get 7 franchises to sign 25 year leases to build burger bars in a windswept park.

That may be the case but there will be thousands of gullible believers up at the Brentihad this afternoon looking forward to the new stand and filled in corners. elephant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 4:13 pm

Actually Harve, the windswept thing is the elephant in the room where Central Park is concerned. There's a reason why the top of the park overlooking the Sound is a sports plateau.
The park's attraction is away from that part that becomes more like Babylon by the day. Pounds House area, the old lanes, the valley, the wooded glades, that's it's biggest charm, yet most grant money is going to the burger area. And the cricket lands next to Harpers are beautiful but I believe these are the bits, or the old "zoo site" Brent would like to fence off for himself and Hallett and their "academy" land steal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 4:23 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
But we know that the Ice Rink unleashes the Goose that laid the Golden Egg at the Pavilions site.

Indeed but hes potless simple as. From the boardroom "Brent is winging this on a prayer and nothing else"  (the whole shooting match Refurb HHP etc) and added to "its a complete mess"

'From the Boardroom'? You going to keep me in suspense until the Mutley mashup about this snippet?

You got PM......Am in top training for the mash up lol!

Top banana. I will be all ears! Thumbs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 4:28 pm

I'm seriously thinking of getting rid of my Sky Tv package in favour of reading of ATD, Pistwati and Jimbo's monthly stream of feck-ups, disasters and behind the scene shenanigans.

Couple this with Texas Ted and his funny shaped head pissing over his shoes, and fat Olaf losing his shit from the Caribbean, I think I'm onto a winner.  So much more entertaining -and free!

Halcyon popcorn days indeed. Long may they continue. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 4:39 pm

Check out Throbbers new tagline LMFAO.

Plymouth Argyle - ADMINISTRATION FREE SINCE 31/10/11.
Let's keep it that way and not again demand money be spent that we don't have.

Jimmy can't even spend the money we do have, he takes not spending money to a new and higher art form.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 5:23 pm

P.O.I wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
But we know that the Ice Rink unleashes the Goose that laid the Golden Egg at the Pavilions site.

Indeed but hes potless simple as. From the boardroom "Brent is winging this on a prayer and nothing else"  (the whole shooting match Refurb HHP etc) and added to "its a complete mess"

'From the Boardroom'? You going to keep me in suspense until the Mutley mashup about this snippet?

Same name I gave you POI on messenger couple weeks ago
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 5:26 pm

P.O.I wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Keep bellowing. It will make no difference whatsoever.  
I'll be reviewing Hallett's comments in the near future. I'll decide what I discuss, not you.

You will to an extent - unless it gets boring for the rest of the posters.

You're approaching that mark - again.

Umm, please don't take offence, but, that sounds a tad Pasoti-esque to me. Just give Bees and Ricks their own thread. Other posters then have a choice whether to read or ignore their tete-et-tete. flower

Fair enough, not really Paoti-esque though, Bees would be having logging in problems if that were the case.

It's just his constant whining against Ricks and his responses may be getting on everyone's nerves. Perhaps their own thread may be an idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 5:57 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
beesrus wrote:
Keep bellowing. It will make no difference whatsoever.  
I'll be reviewing Hallett's comments in the near future. I'll decide what I discuss, not you.

You will to an extent - unless it gets boring for the rest of the posters.

You're approaching that mark - again.

Umm, please don't take offence, but, that sounds a tad Pasoti-esque to me. Just give Bees and Ricks their own thread. Other posters then have a choice whether to read or ignore their tete-et-tete. flower

Fair enough, not really Paoti-esque though, Bees would be having logging in problems if that were the case.

It's just his constant whining against Ricks and his responses may be getting on everyone's nerves. Perhaps their own thread may be an idea.

I suggest you look right back to the start of this spat that goes back to my assertion regarding Brent and his Romanian EU farm payment that Rickler refused to accept. When his tail was firmly put between his legs, his ego was a bruised pathetic heap, and hence he was off big time, just as he has been with another long term poster on here with no good reason. The man is an online bully. Full stop.
Look back if you can be arsed and see who started this "whining".  See who started all the insults. It's not whining to object to bullying and bellowing. Obviously not a fan of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] then. Clearly all victims "whine" in your book when they decide to hit back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 6:21 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
BBC1 wrote:

Same name I gave you POI on messenger couple weeks ago

Gotcha. chickendance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 8:12 pm

Rickler wrote:
Lol....  Once again you fail to provide any proof of your outlandish claims.  Just because you say something, it doesn't make it true.  I ask you once again...  Where have I defended Hallett's actions?

As for the bullying...  That's rich coming from you.  A man who is trying to 'bully' me with his avatar signature.  Funny how you and that other obnoxious know it all, always start claiming you're being bullied when your hat is being handed to you!  As it happens, not only are you a bully, you're also a hypocrite (no surprise there) as there are several posters on this site you go after like a little rottweiler.  Graiser and Greenskin etc..  

Anyway...  I would have thought the biggest bullying act ever would be trying to shut this site down?  Only two people have tried that..  You and Newell.  Fine bedfellows.  He was successful, and you of course were a failure.

You continually flouncing is one thing, but what on earth did you think you were doing when you were modding and unilaterally decided to shut and close down this site in the deep of night when nobody else was around?  

Who gave you the right to play the 'squire'?

Ricks I don’t take much notice really, Bee is like one of those bluebottles that buzz around and get on your nerves, but the satisfaction that comes when you squat it is the joy.
Back to top Go down
TheDuke

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 9:53 pm

WalkIng up to the ground today I saw what I thought was a Crane. ‘I don’t believe it, things are starting to really happen!’ Oh no it’s not a crane it’s a fun fair ride! :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 10:09 pm

9th April

the corners are being worked on.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 6:31 am

PREPARATORY work for the eagerly anticipated rebuilding of Home Park's much-loved Mayflower grandstand are gathering pace, with the demolition of some outbuildings expected to start in early April.

This work will begin after our Sky Bet League One home clash with fellow play-off hopefuls Peterborough United on Saturday, April 7.

Such an early start to the preparation stage of the building work would mean that the current disabled enclosure may have to be closed for the remainder of the season after the Peterborough game.

Consequently, a section of the nearby Block 1 of the Devonport end has been reserved for ambulant disabled supporters and their carers who currently use the disabled enclosure and who can contact the Home Park Ticket Office for complimentary match-day tickets for the remainder of the season.

Despite working closely with the Plymouth Argyle Disabled Supporters Association, regrettably we have not been able to agree a solution to the provision of an alternative raised platform for wheelchair users whilst the building work is in progress.

These fans can also contact the Ticket Office for complimentary tickets for the remainder of the season and to discuss their options for next season.

The aim of starting work on the Mayflower grandstand before the end of the season is to enable everything to be in place for the start of the 2019-20 campaign, when wheelchair userswill be able to follow the Pilgrims from a raised area in the new Grandstand which will provide one of the best views in the ground. These will be available to renewers, new season-ticket holders and past season-ticket holders alike.

Club Secretary & Head of Inclusion Zac Newton will be available in the PADSA lounge and disabled enclosure prior to Friday’s game against Southend to answer any questions that disabled supporters have about the new arrangements.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 8:03 am

So a contractor must finally have been selected. Wonder who.

What outbuildings would they be referring to ??
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 8:16 am

The disable stand for one
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 9:07 am

Tgwu wrote:
The disable stand for one

Am totally lost here. The disabled stand is that shed between Grandstand and Devonport ?? Or not ??
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 9:12 am

yes
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 9:17 am

No Main Contractor named, no start date, just more Smoke and Mirrors........ The Brentmare goes on.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 9:30 am

Shorely waiting a week till after the Pompey game, an almost certain sellout would make sense, dear oh dear.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 9:38 am

akagreengull wrote:
yes

Then I'm totally bewildered now. That disabled stand is CLEARLY still in situ on the original refurb plans (when the Herald actually display the correct drawings without corners filled in)

Whats going in that position now ?? Just empty space ??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next