RegGreen
PlymptonPilgrim
seadog
sufferedsince 68
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 8:57 pm

Rickler wrote:

As for the bullying...  That's rich coming from you.  A man who is trying to 'bully' me with his avatar signature.

I told you I would return the ball when you had yet another pop. I avoid confrontation if I can, apologise if I feel i am in the wrong. But when I feel certain lines have been crossed, that's it. I'll bully any bully that comes my way. Always have, always will. This is just the online version. No big deal.

When you stop, I'll stop, and that includes other posters on here that you have mercilessly targeted. Your days of a free ride are over. Debate properly or get in a slanging match day after day, the choice is yours.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 10:06 pm

beesrus wrote:

When you stop, I'll stop, and that includes other posters on here that you have mercilessly targeted. Your days of a free ride are over. Debate properly or get in a slanging match day after day, the choice is yours.

Say's who, you?  feck you.

A bit condescending to our fellow posters are you not?  You are going to decide for them whether they're being bullied or not are you?  How mightily self important of you!  What are you saying?  Some posters on here are not capable of fighting their own battles?  Who  are these people who need you to fight them for them - c'mon, let's have some names?  

Is this also the reasoning behind your attempted close down of this site?  I notice you are avoiding answering questions about that like the plague!  It's also noticeable you haven't come up with any evidence of me 'supporting' Hallett.   All gob and no action.

You really are just an old self pitying drama queen these days.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 10:38 pm

Keep bellowing. It will make no difference whatsoever.
I'll be reviewing Hallett's comments in the near future. I'll decide what I discuss, not you.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 10:43 pm

beesrus wrote:
I'll be reviewing Hallett's comments in the near future. I'll decide what I discuss, not you.

You will to an extent - unless it gets boring for the rest of the posters.

You're approaching that mark - again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 11:03 pm

What mark am I approaching again ?
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 11:29 pm

I feel almost privileged that Beesrus, according to him, refuses to debate with me. The man is a pub clearer, boring and condescending.

He holds court on here as if he's some kind of guru and there's a few that appear to hang on to his every word.

To me he's no more than an insufferable wannabe Bob Dylan.

I'm pretty sure he called me a creep a while back because I criticised him for calling a storm disappointing.

It was the same storm that caused all the damage to Coverack and I asked whether he wanted to retract.

No chance, he will never admit to being wrong.

He's out of control on here.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 5:38 am

beesrus wrote:
What mark am I approaching again ?

I think PP means the mark of being an absolute bore to all and sundry, but I say...   How about an 'easy' one..?

I'm off to NYC for five days.

Have fun on the allotment!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 7:11 am

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
beesrus wrote:

Umm, please don't take offence, but, that sounds a tad Pasoti-esque to me. Just give Bees and Ricks their own thread. Other posters then have a choice whether to read or ignore their tete-et-tete. flower
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 9:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Great timing from Jimmy, still there is always the ice rink. laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 10:07 am

P.O.I wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
beesrus wrote:

Umm, please don't take offence, but, that sounds a tad Pasoti-esque to me. Just give Bees and Ricks their own thread. Other posters then have a choice whether to read or ignore their tete-et-tete. flower
I agree with POI on this!
I came on this thread to rejoice at the development(finally) and all I've read is a spat between 2 posters.
Move those comments to their own thread and let's get on with celebrating the laying of some cables and demolition of some crappy outbuildings (taking place after the Peterborough game I believe) popcorn
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 10:11 am

akagreengull wrote:

Ohh my ohh dear......... laugh laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 10:15 am

akagreengull wrote:

AKA, is that the same ice rink that Brent has implied will lose money, even before it's built ?
Strange. Something doesn't add up. cat
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 10:22 am

beesrus wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

AKA, is that the same ice rink that Brent has implied will lose money, even before it's built ?

Yep thats what he said. Can you imagine the conversation from the Chief of commercial loans at Barclays

"Well Jimmy can I have a look at the projected profits year by year"

"Well thing is Chief its going to lose money from day 1 of opening and then indefinately"

You can insert the next bit !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 10:25 am

But we know that the Ice Rink unleashes the Goose that laid the Golden Egg at the Pavilions site.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 10:30 am

BBC1 wrote:
But we know that the Ice Rink unleashes the Goose that laid the Golden Egg at the Pavilions site.

Indeed but hes potless simple as. From the boardroom "Brent is winging this on a prayer and nothing else" (the whole shooting match Refurb HHP etc) and added to "its a complete mess"
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 10:32 am

beesrus wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

Nothing adds up in the Mankover fiasco Bees, the idea that Brent will finance the proposed ice rink from his "families money" as he has publicly said,
has no credibility whatsoever given his track history so far, and as we know on this forum is frankly laughable and preposterous.
Sadly there will be thousands attending the theatre of schemes today who still believe they will be getting a 'new' grandstand with nice filled in corners. :Suicide:
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 10:39 am

Perhaps fortunate that there's such a maze of accounts in Brentland that money can be moved from a successful one to a failing one. Is Mr Starnes sticking with the SW Ticketing Solutions or will he cut all ties.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 10:44 am

The Starnes ticketing thing may mean a new opening for one of Brent's Babes. jocolor
Has anyone heard how much it's going to cost per annum to feed all these new goslings ?

Last edited by beesrus on Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 10:50 am

akagreengull wrote:

someone needs to post this on pisspotti lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 11:13 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
BBC1 wrote:

Indeed but hes potless simple as. From the boardroom "Brent is winging this on a prayer and nothing else"  (the whole shooting match Refurb HHP etc) and added to "its a complete mess"

'From the Boardroom'? You going to keep me in suspense until the Mutley mashup about this snippet?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 11:57 am

BBC1 wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
BBC1 wrote:

Indeed but hes potless simple as. From the boardroom "Brent is winging this on a prayer and nothing else"  (the whole shooting match Refurb HHP etc) and added to "its a complete mess"

'From the Boardroom'? You going to keep me in suspense until the Mutley mashup about this snippet?

You got PM......Am in top training for the mash up lol!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 12:15 pm

RegGreen wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

someone needs to post this on pisspotti lol!

The site owner would have it deleted Reg before you could say 'Mayflower 2020' laugh
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 12:56 pm

Like Brent was going to attract Jamie. Hugh. Carol and Ramsey yo home park lmfao. More like chicken king and maybe an Ivors even zgreggs would tell him to eff off.
All these places as mentioned in the erold are closing for a simple reason and it's because they are run on a shit business model end of. If a wanted to pay fifty quid a head for a bruchetta and half a tiny mackerel I'd expect it to be cooked by the chef himself not an enthusiastic fresher from catering college. Chips served in tiny watering cans are not enough on their own.
Go to Sufas next to China Fleet and get the real deal for a third of the price of River Cottage.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 1:09 pm

Coming together nicely! Nearly four months gone The Brents supporters bar is in trouble, Staff are bailing on a weekly basis, and the Mankover is Doomed.
Got to luv this sustainable fvckery!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 3:28 pm

The fighting Cornishman will have to summon all the troops onto the streets in the summer when it dawns on everybody that we aren't going to the CCC and CFMK2 isn't happening either. I reckons Silent Si's refurb is about 50/50 also. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next