PatDunne
Earwegoagain
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 8:54 am

Two years after the mankover is finished all the leg shaggers will still be making excuses for why we have an underfunded team as everyone realises we aren't the Chiefs and the profit from the Prawnies only cover Pa Hallets loan repayments. There will be lots of excuses you can bet on that.
Back to top Go down
Matt09

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 10:42 am

P.O.I wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Does this come in Pasoti style deep pan flavour?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 10:52 am

My argument has always always been there won't be the profit to be had in conferencing/catering to cover the overheads, the capital build costs/interest servicing AND produce a healthy profit that will make any difference whatsoever. 100K at the most extra net revenue, maybe nothing at all if it flops ? Hardly the "necessary to move forward on the pitch" sum Brent keeps harping on about. Add on top the parking fiasco and rotting stadium bomb sites next door, and it's not the most attractive prospect.
I expect the argument will be with the mortgage payments that the club would have had to pay rent, but conveniently forgetting that the club owns the stadium now and aren't paying rent anymore. I wonder if that extra net income this year has found it's way onto Del boy's plate? We'll never know, because Brent never gives figures that actually can be pinned down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 1:04 pm

PatDunne wrote:
From the Information commissioners website

The last of the three information standards principles, principle 5 requires you to retain personal data no longer than is necessary for the purpose you obtained it for.

Quite an interesting piece on GDPR 2018 in today’s herald, PASOTi’s time is coming
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 1:05 pm

PatDunne wrote:
From the Information commissioners website

The last of the three information standards principles, principle 5 requires you to retain personal data no longer than is necessary for the purpose you obtained it for.

Quite an interesting piece on GDPR 2018 in today’s herald, PASOTi’s time is coming
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 3:48 pm

beesrus wrote:
My argument has always always been there won't be the profit to be had in conferencing/catering to cover the overheads, the capital build costs/interest servicing AND produce a healthy profit that will make any difference whatsoever. 100K at the most extra net revenue, maybe nothing at all if it flops ? Hardly the "necessary to move forward on the pitch" sum Brent keeps harping on about. Add on top the parking fiasco and rotting stadium bomb sites next door, and it's not the most attractive prospect.
I expect the argument will be with the mortgage payments that the club would have had to pay rent, but conveniently forgetting that the club owns the stadium now and aren't paying rent anymore. I wonder if that extra net income this year has found it's way onto Del boy's plate? We'll never know, because Brent never gives figures that actually can be pinned down.

IMO the extra revenue will be closer to your £100 than to Brent's £1m however the mankover will benefit us in other ways. Firstly the Grandtand is a shithole it's needs new seating, lighting and just generally maintaining. The new changing rooms will make a difference to the players and also be more likely to attract new players, it's 1950's school changing at the moment. The other thing is the Mayflower is a disgrace and horrible to look at. The main advantage will be the near max capacity there if needed which will earn some coin although not whilst Brent is at the helm. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if the seating is left for later.
jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 4:34 pm

Bloody deserve it the community do, leaving that bleddy great stadium and car park unattended year in year out like they do. No wonder someone happened along and decided to half inch some of it. He's doing everyone a favour, what with his giving the city a few more Milehouse eateries that everyone has been clamouring for since the time of Drake.
I'm delighted you don't take me seriously Graiser, I would be worried if you did, you might do a "Terraces" on me. We ARE poles apart. But that doesn't make my view illegal, weird or anything else.  It's a common view where the likes of this property speculator are concerned. I don't like people excusing his bad behaviour by saying we're all capable of it. That's just not true, and very Nool. You seem to have a poor impression of the human race. Maybe it's just how you would behave given half a chance. Anyway, must away, I've train tickets to purchase.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:40 am

Cmon on then Brent what day is the Refurb starting ??   You've supposedly sat on Halletts money getting on close to a year so what day is commencement ??
Where are the season ticket holders in the stand relocating to ??

If you were set to go upon planning permission granted you'd have been singing like a canary. Whats the problem Brent ??   Contractors laughing at you demanding its done for a Brent price perhaps....??

Perhaps you were expecting the contractors to have a show of hands to your proposal.

Wanker.....that goes for you as well Newell, Webb, Jameson, De Liar and all the rest of the leg humpers and wannabees

Merry Christmas chaps the sport will be excellent when even the refurb is shelved jocolor jocolor

See my avatar Newell......broken just like the shyster whose arse you ream daily
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 10:15 am

Yeh come on Jim Tiger and Graiser are rooting for your bank balance please reward their blind support and give them something to crow about if only for a short while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 10:56 am

[quote="Earwegoagain"]Yeh come on Jim Tiger and Graiser are rooting for your bank balance please reward their blind support and give them something to crow about if only for a short while.[/quote

Earwig I can't quite make out when you've been on the sauce, sometimes your posts are quite eloquent and readable, other times they're a load of bollox as is your statement above, so have you been on it already?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 12:23 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Cmon on then Brent what day is the Refurb starting ??   You've supposedly sat on Halletts money getting on close to a year so what day is commencement ??
Where are the season ticket holders in the stand relocating to ??

If you were set to go upon planning permission granted you'd have been singing like a canary. Whats the problem Brent ??   Contractors laughing at you demanding its done for a Brent price perhaps....??

Perhaps you were expecting the contractors to have a show of hands to your proposal.

Wanker.....that goes for you as well Newell, Webb, Jameson, De Liar and all the rest of the leg humpers and wannabees

Merry Christmas chaps the sport will be excellent when even the refurb is shelved jocolor jocolor

See my avatar Newell......broken just like the shyster whose arse you ream daily

Still the CGI of the shiny mankover and concrete clusterfuck looked very slick as did the world cup bid stadium images. All looking good but the clock is ticking to 2020. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 12:47 pm

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Yeh come on Jim Tiger and Graiser are rooting for your bank balance please reward their blind support and give them something to crow about if only for a short while.[/quote

Earwig I can't quite make out when you've been on the sauce, sometimes your posts are quite eloquent and readable, other times they're a load of bollox as is your statement above, so have you been on it already?

When was the last time you read anything that doesn't fit your view of life? As for the drinking comment straight out of Nools book. drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 6:26 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
beesrus wrote:

IMO the extra revenue will be closer to your £100 than to Brent's £1m however the mankover will benefit us in other ways. Firstly the Grandtand is a shithole it's needs new seating, lighting and just generally maintaining. The new changing rooms will make a difference to the players and also be more likely to attract new players, it's 1950's school changing at the moment. The other thing is the Mayflower is a disgrace and horrible to look at. The main advantage will be the near max capacity there if needed which will earn some coin although not whilst Brent is at the helm. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if the seating is left for later.
jocolor

I wouldn’t be surprised if the whole thing costs shedloads more than budgeted for and the squire decides we don’t needs seats in the mayflower as no one sits there
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 6:16 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
beesrus wrote:

jocolor

I wouldn’t be surprised if the whole thing costs shedloads more than budgeted for and the squire decides we don’t needs seats in the mayflower as no one sits there

That will be the bare minimum sacrificed Hugh
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 1:12 pm

Mentioned elsewhere that 9 trees and a lamp post have been upturned and removed early this moring in supposed Ice rink area.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 1:41 pm

Save Brent paying to chop them down
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 1:54 pm

Tgwu wrote:

LOL no I meant deliberately chopped down etc not uprooted from the wind
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 1:58 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Just walking home down the lane when the wind blew like crazy just for a minute, a huge Oak and I mean huge toppled over and crashed down breaking about another tree big trees in the process, I reckon I jumped about a foot off the ground and actually ran down the lane for a bit.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 2:29 pm

Given a bum steer it appears indeed 9 trees were an act of god. Am off to insert a sharp spike up the miscreants arse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 9:15 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

those trees arent near where he plans to build his clusterfucks so the only ones seeing this act of god as a good thing is those who need firewood for their fireplaces.

tgwu maybe able to answer this or not but will there be anymore trees planted in the park to replace the ones that will be lost? or failing that will the council hire a tree doctor to asses the health of the ones still standing as quite a few look rotten.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 10:25 pm

Yes they are replace, We have tree wardens that goes around checking on the trees, I have seen them in Torr Ln pruning the cherries trees this year.

Plymouth Tree Partnership

Trees matter! They make a vital difference to the way streets, parks, schools and public places look and feel. Trees are an essential element of good-quality public places everywhere.

Yes, we plant trees! AND we run a network of Tree Warden volunteers to provide the aftercare needed for them to establish and grow well.

You can join as a member, work with trees occasionally or commit more time as a volunteer. Whatever you choose, being part of Plymouth Tree Partnership is a great way to support the environment and to learn about trees at the same time.

Plymouth needs at least 200 new trees every year just to replace those lost to old age, disease and other causes. Plymouth Tree Partnership makes that possible by working with resident and community groups, public body landowners and Plymouth City Council. The aim is always “right tree, right place
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 11:53 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Yes they are replace, We have tree wardens that goes around checking on the trees, I have seen them in Torr Ln pruning the cherries trees this year.

Plymouth Tree Partnership

Trees matter! They make a vital difference to the way streets, parks, schools and public places look and feel. Trees are an essential element of good-quality public places everywhere.

Yes, we plant trees!  AND we run a network of Tree Warden volunteers to provide the aftercare needed for them to establish and grow well.

You can join as a member, work with trees occasionally or commit more time as a volunteer.  Whatever you choose, being part of Plymouth Tree Partnership is a great way to support the environment and to learn about trees at the same time.

Plymouth needs at least 200 new trees every year just to replace those lost to old age, disease and other causes. Plymouth Tree Partnership makes that possible by working with resident and community groups, public body landowners and Plymouth City Council. The aim is always “right tree, right place

thanks tgwu its good to know that trees are getting replaced.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 7:49 am

18 days on from approval and now christmas and new year over am waiting patiently for a commencement date James.....??
According to you contractors all in place ready to go as per your quote 28/29th November

What day is it starting big boy.....??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 12:27 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
18 days on from approval and now christmas and new year over am waiting patiently for a commencement date James.....??
According to you contractors all in place ready to go as per your quote 28/29th November

What day is it starting big boy.....??
First Quarter 2018.
So by 31st March.
Not that he likes deadlines. remember the Autumn start?!
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 3:09 pm

When shall we open the book on excuses for it being delayed?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mankover Planning application submitted   Mankover Planning application submitted - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mankover Planning application submitted
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next