Tringreen
pepsipete
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:57 pm

GOB wrote:
greengenes wrote:
GOB wrote:
I'm surprised that Greengenes and PP haven't popped over to pass comment lol!

I love you all . Will that do ? jocolor

It's a step in the right direction, but as always you'll probably take two back to retain favor. lol!

And free membership to the smokin' weight watchers club on a match day lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:35 pm

Since Newell's great fukup of the cheating coward blah blah crap it's been an own goal fest, Postey seems to have now taken over where Newell left off and poor old GreenJean is struggling to prop up his clan lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:28 pm

Tringreen wrote:
GOB wrote:
greengenes wrote:
GOB wrote:

It's a step in the right direction, but as always you'll probably take two back to retain favor. lol!

Why not a green gastric band...my God they have very fast cake hands
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:29 am

The Red Star wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
GOB wrote:
greengenes wrote:
GOB wrote:

Why not a green gastric band...my God they have very fast cake hands

it's all in the wrist action affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 8:54 pm

For those who were interested in what PL2 FACED had to say about Graham Clark, Leigh Rapson and Pasoti as a whole this thread is your answer.

PL2 FACED is now guest but you can see in one post he's edited it himself and he's also quoted in the posts he made which show up as a guest.

lol!
Back to top Go down
cornysteve

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:13 pm

This all happened prior to my signing up, but the PL2 faced comments now have come home to roost. See what you all meant.

Steve
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:17 pm

ATD. Where the proof is in the threads.

Somewhere Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:51 pm

It's like Nick Griffin constantly claiming he's not a racist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:35 pm

Yea Man wrote:
For those who were interested in what PL2 FACED had to say about Graham Clark, Leigh Rapson and Pasoti as a whole this thread is your answer.

PL2 FACED is now guest but you can see in one post he's edited it himself and he's also quoted in the posts he made which show up as a guest.

lol!

Ah you mean this? lol! Postey, what a wanker lol!

PL2 3DQ wrote:

Lots of issues on this thread.

The Trust: I joined the Trust at the start and was later asked to be vice-chairman but I turned it down. It soon became obvious that Clark was using the Trust as a way to promote himself and the Brent bid, the statement to Buttivant and the Preferred Bidder was a disgrace and the final straw for me so I cancelled my Trust membership.

But under Chris Webb the Trust has been revitalised, he's a fighter and doesn't care who he upsets, there's no way he will be mates with Ridsdale and Guilfoyle as the previous chairman was. Because of Chris Webb I will re-join the Trust.
I wish other ISC members would get more involved, Wozzer is a good bloke and will serve the Trust well.

Rapson: His social skills ain't the best. I put up with his goading and when I finally respond I receive a warning straight away. According to the Pasoti agreement a warning should be decided by at least three Mods, there was no mention of this in my warning. I doubt it other Mods even know about it. I couldn't accept my warning and it wasn't taken back so I walked out in a hissy. A quiet word would have done the trick.

Tony Cholwell has been insulting Wozzer for weeks.

The Pasoti Mods: I know you guys have issues with the Pasoti Mods but I don't despite the mistake of my warning. I know IJN and Ponty are targets of yours but they are mates to me so I won't be joining in, sorry, just being honest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:36 pm

and here is the reasons why they call him 2face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:27 pm

Clark and the Brent bid eh? There seems something fishy about how is he conducting himself these days, he can bring people on side with reasoned argument something he does very well, or when he says he can't get involved now it infers he doesn't quite agree with what is going on. Makes more sense when you read two faced comments.
As for Two Faced, how apt is his nickname? The multi's and his mates are out in force to prop up the failing politburo down on the farm but the terrible twins are so far up Brenty's arse they can't see the sun no more, it is quite sad to see the demise of old Napolean, the work he has done brown nosing, the dossier building, the freak bashing and the terrible, terrible lies, all for nothing, youve been sussed by everybody now. Luckily for us your biggest supporter these days Is Two faced and reading this I am glad he's sat behind you and not me. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:28 pm

Can somebody please post snapshots of what he has said on the farm? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 2:13 pm

Iggy wrote:
Can somebody please post snapshots of what he has said on the farm? lol!

http://pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=76232
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 8:22 pm

Bump lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 8:50 pm

I don't know how I missed all this!
Just got to work out how to get this on twitter. Being the techno numpty that I am. And Scum.
Never took a screen shot in my life until a few weeks ago. hey ho. soon be the weekend. Pig Pig
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 9:07 pm

The only sad thing is the posts that are linked on JBSOTI no longer exist, there must be a whole forum out there some where. I can wait for Postey to change sides again so he can bring it out of his dossier, and as someone said earlier, I'd rather have him sat in front of me rather than behind me. It will deffo be Postey that does for Nool in the end.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 9:09 pm

It's also interesting that Damon Lez was Nools best mate back in 2011 how times change. A lot of people have changed sides.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 11:25 pm

Guest wrote:
PL2 3DQ wrote:
After a poor start and backing the wrong man in James Brent the Trust, under Chris Webb, have finally started to move into action and it's clear that Chris is not in cahoots with anyone at the club.

I have been impressed with Chris Webb's start, but it's early days. Someone like me should be a natural bedfellow of a democratic supporters' trust, but I also thought Graham and others were far too close to Ridsdale ...I still haven't joined the Trust because of that.
For me, there are too reasons only for a Supporters' Trust seperate from Fans' clubs etc.     ..... to be ready to own and run the club should it be affordable, or to be outside putting credible pressure on the owners.

Backing the wrong man in James Brent hey? lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 11:31 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Guest wrote:
PL2 3DQ wrote:
After a poor start and backing the wrong man in James Brent the Trust, under Chris Webb, have finally started to move into action and it's clear that Chris is not in cahoots with anyone at the club.

I have been impressed with Chris Webb's start, but it's early days. Someone like me should be a natural bedfellow of a democratic supporters' trust, but I also thought Graham and others were far too close to Ridsdale ...I still haven't joined the Trust because of that.
For me, there are too reasons only for a Supporters' Trust seperate from Fans' clubs etc.     ..... to be ready to own and run the club should it be affordable, or to be outside putting credible pressure on the owners.

de liar's quote needs to be thought of the day i reckon just so brent see's it when he looks for ammo to hit us all with at his q and a
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 8:55 am

And all of this was before the Windsor Boys looked the reluctant one in the eyes, saw that 'Ees definitely no property developer' and Ees going to allow us the run of HP in return for our total support and devious attacks on anyone questioning his authority and true intentions lol

History will condemn.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 9:21 am

Angry wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Guest wrote:
PL2 3DQ wrote:

de liar's quote needs to be thought of the day i reckon just so brent see's it when he looks for ammo to hit us all with at his q and a

Thought of the year shorely?

"After a poor start and backing the wrong man in James Brent" - PL23DQ, Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:28 pm
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 9:42 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Guest wrote:
PL2 3DQ wrote:

Thought of the year shorely?

"After a poor start and backing the wrong man in James Brent" - PL23DQ, Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:28 pm

Absofeckinlootly, Deffo needs his signature on it.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 9:54 am

I've just tweeted it as well. Feck you Postey you little turncoat.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 11:14 am

De Liar hung drawn and quartered it would seem
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 11:50 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
De Liar hung drawn and quartered it would seem

laugh laugh laugh Beeeeeeeeeeeeeautiful

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next