Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Frank Bullitt

avatar

Posts : 6139
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Right in front of you....

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:19 pm

Pete1886 wrote:
Well I spell adios like that but then again I'm not a linguist (insert your own joke).

Rapson wouldn't come on here not unless he had his bodyguards with him. I think I'd enjoy a little bit of banter with Rapson (that's MrRapson to you).

I don't know the guy and he isn't on here to defend himself, so I am not going to slate him too much. But he is a good example of what is wrong over there. After saying nothing of interest in his first 2000 posts he has suddenly become rather obnoxious towards anyone who doesn't bow down to the GT's. I am sure anyone else with this attitude would be incurring the wrath of the Mods, but because he appears to be a personal friend he is allowed to behave this way.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

avatar

Posts : 4848
Join date : 2011-05-12
Age : 96
Location : Kingsbridge Castles

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:00 pm

PL2 3DQ wrote:

The Pasoti Mods: I know you guys have issues with the Pasoti Mods but I don't despite the mistake of my warning. I know IJN and Ponty are targets of yours but they are mates to me so I won't be joining in, sorry, just being honest.
I think there are obviously a few with some issues but most of us just find it all a bit amusing really.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Frank Bullitt

avatar

Posts : 6139
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Right in front of you....

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:02 pm

PL2 3DQ wrote:
Lots of issues on this thread.

The Trust: I joined the Trust at the start and was later asked to be vice-chairman but I turned it down. It soon became obvious that Clark was using the Trust as a way to promote himself and the Brent bid, the statement to Buttivant and the Preferred Bidder was a disgrace and the final straw for me so I cancelled my Trust membership.

But under Chris Webb the Trust has been revitalised, he's a fighter and doesn't care who he upsets, there's no way he will be mates with Ridsdale and Guilfoyle as the previous chairman was. Because of Chris Webb I will re-join the Trust.
I wish other ISC members would get more involved, Wozzer is a good bloke and will serve the Trust well.

Rapson: His social skills ain't the best. Laughing I put up with his goading and when I finally respond I receive a warning straight away. According to the Pasoti agreement a warning should be decided by at least three Mods, there was no mention of this in my warning. I doubt it other Mods even know about it. I couldn't accept my warning and it wasn't taken back so I walked out in a hissy. Laughing A quiet word would have done the trick.

Tony Cholwell has been insulting Wozzer for weeks.

The Pasoti Mods: I know you guys have issues with the Pasoti Mods but I don't despite the mistake of my warning. I know IJN and Ponty are targets of yours but they are mates to me so I won't be joining in, sorry, just being honest.

It was interesting that Milehouse Man came out of nowhere and suddenly started posting long, eloquent and insightful posts into the state of affairs at Argyle. I jokingly accused him of being Ridsdale at once stage as his media manipulation was impressive. But that was as good as it got and he was rather disappointing as chairman of the Trust.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:34 pm

So where does the Trust now stand in all of this?

I admit to being a little detached from the Trust since they aligned themselves with pasoti, who is who, where it's going and what the intentions are etc?

Can anyone do a "brief synopsis" on the matter, is it now worth joining and is it worth aligning ourselves a little closer?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:37 am

GOB wrote:
So where does the Trust now stand in all of this?

I admit to being a little detached from the Trust since they aligned themselves with pasoti, who is who, where it's going and what the intentions are etc?

Can anyone do a "brief synopsis" on the matter, is it now worth joining and is it worth aligning ourselves a little closer?

The trust is chaired by Chris Webb and is on the up in my opinion. Since Clark stepped down I saw the light nd decided to join
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:49 am

What's the method behind your reasoning Cobi?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:04 pm

Well, he was on the way to Damascus and ............ he saw the light. affraid
Praise be. Youngsters today ... huh.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

avatar

Posts : 10535
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 67
Location : Larnaca, Cyprus

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:56 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
Well, he was on the way to Damascus and ............ he saw the light. affraid
Praise be. Youngsters today ... huh.

Have wig, will travel !
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

avatar

Posts : 2613
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 64
Location : Britannia Bay South Africa

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:07 pm

Afternoon chaps, happy to sign up and read some threads with a little more thought given to them than seems the norm on PASOTI, for a long time now it has become increasingly difficult to sort the wheat from the chaff and so many posters seem to think they have to comment on every thread whilst actually having nothing interesting to add to the debate. The main reason though is my delight to find like minded souls who can see through Ponty, the couple of times I bothered to engage with him he became quite nasty, so I decided it wasn't worth it.

It's kinda funny to see all you angry young RoTGreeners growing old gracefully!!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

avatar

Posts : 4664
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:43 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
It's kinda funny to see all you angry young RoTGreeners growing old gracefully!!

I beg your pardon...

Growing old? I don't mind.

It's "gracefully" I object to!!


Nice to see you here Charlie, Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:11 pm

Hi Charlie.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

avatar

Posts : 4584
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 58
Location : Tavistock area

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:22 pm

Welcome Charlie.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali



Posts : 6675
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 41
Location : Plymouth

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:41 pm

Looks like our favourite pasoti Mod can't help but hint about this site-

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=55474

about 87 times in one post!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:11 pm

Oh dear ... looks like one fan fest too many pig
Now let me think ..... ummmm, the ever so friendly Pasoti Summer party or the Golowan festival ?
... right, Penzance it is then.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:01 pm

Welcome to the site Charlie, feel free to voice any opinion and to participate in what you like. All views are respected and encouraged, as is any view on the development and evolution of this site.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for our friend, It's strange, he really is unable to see this site as something that can be shared and sees everything as a threat. Someone remind him, this site wasn't created to have a pop at PASOTI, it was created because he closed our last site. I don't think there's a single user on this site that has a true issue with PASOTI, it's a few bites on the Internet for gawd sake, what people on here have a pop at is him and his mates, it has nothing to do with anyone that uses PASOTI.

Anyone is welcome to use this site, ANYONE. If IJN wishes to sign up then he is very welcome to do so as is anyone else that wishes to provide a view regarding pretty much anything. The only thing that will not be permitted will be the abuse of the site itself in a similar way that the old site was abused.

To prove the point how about a vote on providing a link for PASOTI on this site?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

avatar

Posts : 4664
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:25 pm

Well said that man!

And to prove the point.. May I be the first to cast a vote yes to a link to the farm.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:32 pm

I think this is worthy of a vote! farao

lol!
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

avatar

Posts : 14772
Join date : 2011-05-11
Age : 79
Location : Ivybridge

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:20 am

Yes I will vote for that.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

avatar

Posts : 10535
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 67
Location : Larnaca, Cyprus

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:27 am

Can I be given some time to think about this ?
































Go on then Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
avatar

Posts : 8965
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 59
Location : @ sea or @home

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:16 am

Geddon Janner!

_______________________________________
Inselaffe! FFS!®️™️    fishing Religion is the root of a Evil,
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:47 pm

I laughed at the bit when he insinuates that everyone else is a sad internet loner type geek:
Put your keyboards down for a night, come out and meet REAL people for a change. Smile
Coming from a person who seems to spend his whole life on Pasoti !! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ponty



Posts : 58
Join date : 2011-05-25

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:53 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
Afternoon chaps, happy to sign up and read some threads with a little more thought given to them than seems the norm on PASOTI, for a long time now it has become increasingly difficult to sort the wheat from the chaff and so many posters seem to think they have to comment on every thread whilst actually having nothing interesting to add to the debate. The main reason though is my delight to find like minded souls who can see through Ponty, the couple of times I bothered to engage with him he became quite nasty, so I decided it wasn't worth it.

It's kinda funny to see all you angry young RoTGreeners growing old gracefully!!

hi Charlie, I'm not nasty, just treat and speak to people as they do to me.

Welcome to the site, I'm willing to turn the clock back and am happy to apologise for coming across as nasty.

i had to attend a very sad funeral yesterday and it's made me think about things a bit differently, no more bitching and slapping from me. I HAVE seen the light, life's too short.

Keep battering me if you must but I won't respond, I hope you guys can forgive and forget, I'm gonna try.

Ponty.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

avatar

Posts : 10535
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 67
Location : Larnaca, Cyprus

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:03 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
I laughed at the bit when he insinuates that everyone else is a sad internet loner type geek:
Put your keyboards down for a night, come out and meet REAL people for a change. Smile
Coming from a person who seems to spend his whole life on Pasoti !! Laughing

How's it danglin Punchie............. you back from the front yet ?
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

avatar

Posts : 14772
Join date : 2011-05-11
Age : 79
Location : Ivybridge

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:16 pm

Ponty wrote:

Welcome to the site, I'm willing to turn the clock back and am happy to apologise for coming across as nasty.

i had to attend a very sad funeral yesterday and it's made me think about things a bit differently, no more bitching and slapping from me. I HAVE seen the light, life's too short.

Keep battering me if you must but I won't respond, I hope you guys can forgive and forget, I'm gonna try.

Ponty.

Ponty I will be only to happy for peace and harmony to reign between fellow fans. At my age I have come to realise that if you dont enjoy it dont do it. Hence my stopping posting on PASOTI.
Back to top Go down
Ponty



Posts : 58
Join date : 2011-05-25

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:22 pm

pepsipete wrote:
Ponty wrote:

Welcome to the site, I'm willing to turn the clock back and am happy to apologise for coming across as nasty.

i had to attend a very sad funeral yesterday and it's made me think about things a bit differently, no more bitching and slapping from me. I HAVE seen the light, life's too short.

Keep battering me if you must but I won't respond, I hope you guys can forgive and forget, I'm gonna try.

Ponty.

Ponty I will be only to happy for peace and harmony to reign between fellow fans. At my age I have come to realise that if you dont enjoy it dont do it. Hence my stopping posting on PASOTI.

Good Pete, your account is sat there waiting for you if you decide to return, I apologise as I feel I played a part in your leaving.

Stupid moment be we all have 'em.

We do really all need to meet up, FB has posted he's down for the Swindon game, I'm up for it, no nonsense or silly stuff from me, just a chat and share our views.

I have a friend who sponsors about 6-10 games a season, well he used to not sure how he's going to bat with all the fur flying, if he does I'd like to invite four of you guys as my guests, up for it??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   

Back to top Go down
 
THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» It's a bit quiet here, so...
» Will it be all quiet now till next year
» Its ooh soo quiet!
» Oh So Quiet....(Tannerman found! Daily Mirror)
» Nine People Killed in Charleston Church Shooting; Massacre Suspect Dylann Storm Roof Arrested

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: