Tringreen
pepsipete
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:29 pm

'I can't help liking the bloke, he's a real gent,with a passion for football, but his 'previous' is making it very difficult to ignore what people say.'

lol!
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:27 pm

Fair enough MrR my mistake. I apologise and take that back. I might even start to think you're alright if you continue in this manner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:30 pm

Pete1886 wrote:
Fair enough MrR my mistake. I apologise and take that back. I might even start to think you're alright if you continue in this manner.

No problem mate. We are all capable of making mistakes eh?

I don't have any issues with anyone on here particularly. Well one or two but for the most part it seems ok here.
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:36 pm

Yeah we do. I like it here and as the membership grows busier it will get. It's good to be able tohave different views on here and at least people aren't put under pressure to conform.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:06 pm

With the emotion and opinions it's sometimes easy to forget that we all have far more in common then not. That's football eh!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:08 pm

GOB wrote:
With the emotion and opinions it's sometimes easy to forget that we all have far more in common then not. That's football eh!

Indeed it is GOB.

Perhaps we can all unite when kagami and his money appear?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:22 pm

There's more chance of Ridsdale getting a knighthood for services to sport and Heaney getting Truro to the Premier lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:51 pm

BUMP lol! lol!

Just pay attention to the guest posts and then see who has been quoted a little further on in the thread.

It's a great read lol!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:01 pm

Oh you mean PL2! I wondered who you were talking about.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:21 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Oh you mean PL2! I wondered who you were talking about.

A good read though, don't you think? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:35 pm

Whatever happened to that GOB character? lol!

What a complete let down Postey's become, how much does the Devil pay for a soul these days?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:40 pm

GOB wrote:

What a complete let down Postey's become, how much does the Devil pay for a soul these days?

He pays you a mod position Laughing
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:45 pm

GOB wrote:

He's gone all aviva on us! Shocked

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:49 pm

I would just like to welcome the many pasoti users that are probably viewing or going to view this thread, welcome to ATD guys!

THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 5 Smiley-face-waving-and-saying-hello Hi Postey, remember this thread? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:19 am

What a complete and utter turncoat, these low level political machinations are so sad, its why I don't get involved in politics at any level. If these guys were operating at any higher level than they are at the moment the newspapers, police and probably MI5 would be involved. But no for a free car parking space and a seat in the directors box they think it is acceptable to carry on like the Nixon administration.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:39 am

GOB wrote:
I would just like to welcome the many pasoti users that are probably viewing or going to view this thread, welcome to ATD guys!

THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 5 Smiley-face-waving-and-saying-hello Hi Postey, remember this thread? lol!

BUMP

Um I mean me too GOB, me too.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:10 am

Jeeez ! I had more energy in those days.

Largely spot on with my assessments and predictions too ! Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:11 am

There are quite a few lols on this thread, and the PASOTI stuff it links to.

Also some cracking predictioning from ATDers on how things might pan out.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:11 am

The funny thing is somebody has reported this thread as containing libel! lol!

Hence the little thought for today Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:24 am

Why have a PosteyFiles when there are threads like this old classic lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:26 am

I'm surprised that Greengenes and PP haven't popped over to pass comment lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:02 am

GOB wrote:

I love you all . Will that do ? jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:04 am

Poodle alert
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:26 am

God it really is like Korea over there. As most of you know I was a pain in the arse for all of the bidding process and I treated all the bidders with suspicion from the outset. Since I have been banned it turns out that I didn't utter a word on any thread at any time. affraid
It was all a Bobby Ewing type dream, maybe I never was a member of pasoti, maybe I still am, I never thought I was important enough to be removed from history, it's quite gratifying really. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:41 am

greengenes wrote:
GOB wrote:

I love you all . Will that do ? jocolor

It's a step in the right direction, but as always you'll probably take two back to retain favor. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next