Freathy
Elias
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Greenskin

Greenskin

Accrington match thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accrington match thread   Accrington match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 5:04 pm

Back on track with a couple of crucial clean sheets and wins. Didn't expect a win today, Pompey and Doncaster have lost at Accrington this year, so a very creditable result. Well done to DA and the squad.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Accrington match thread   Accrington match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 5:14 pm

Graiser wrote:
Excellent result
Indeed, but by the sounds of it a Garbage performance against a Garbage team in  Garbage match, unless quality players are signed in January Argo will be playing Accy in the league next season, bigger more ambitious clubs, Carlisle Doncaster luton Wycombe are closing in.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Accrington match thread   Accrington match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 5:20 pm

Wins a win and back to 9 clear of 4th
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accrington match thread   Accrington match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 5:53 pm

played shit by all accounts yet still won so that will do for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accrington match thread   Accrington match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 5:53 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Excellent result
Indeed, but by the sounds of it a Garbage performance against a Garbage team in  Garbage match, unless quality players are signed in January Argo will be playing Accy in the league next season, bigger more ambitious clubs, Carlisle Doncaster luton Wycombe are closing in.

You almost sound disappointed we got the 3 points santa
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Accrington match thread   Accrington match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 6:02 pm

Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Excellent result

How very Nool of you!.... Twat.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Accrington match thread   Accrington match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 6:06 pm

Three points is three points.

Argyle had to win today to keep momentum up for the trip to Newport next week (Newport lost again and their confidence will be shot to f...).
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Accrington match thread   Accrington match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 6:08 pm

Good result, three points in the bag, I do give a shit, because it gives us a chance
Of getting out of this shit league.
TRUST IN JIMMY HE'S GOING TO GIVE US A RENOVATED SIXTY YEAR OLD STAND FOR 2020
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accrington match thread   Accrington match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 6:11 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Excellent result

Must be something about that T word that does it for you and your mate, quite quaint really santa
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Accrington match thread   Accrington match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 6:18 pm

Angry wrote:
played shit by all accounts yet still won so that will do for me.

In a nutshell that's largely the story of our season.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Accrington match thread   Accrington match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 6:44 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Excellent result

Sleep
Didn't realise you were a fan of the Pet Shop Boys Embarassed
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Accrington match thread   Accrington match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 7:05 pm

1. He's not my mate.
2. There are two Twats.........
Back to top Go down
jabba the gut ecfc

PostSubject: Re: Accrington match thread   Accrington match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 7:29 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Excellent result

No you won't - you'll go up. It seems things are getting more even by the year at this level, possibly because the leeching and stockpiling of talent and resources by the juggernauts at the top is hollowing out the lower divisions.

It seems an odd thing to say, given our home form (largely due to the psychogical hoodoo in that we've matched a lot of teams, but have often almost beaten ourselves) but I haven't seen a real stand-out side this year that looked odds-on. That means that to be in the position you're in now is a massive indicator as to where you'll end up - I can't see anyone running away with it and overtaking/punishing rivals for slipping upand I can't see you facing a run of difficult fixtures where you might fear a prolonged decline.

Brent is nothing if not a master-politician. I can't believe he would try and sell your big players under the circumstances. He knows his biggest weapon is the ability to manipulate public opinion in his favour. He might avoid strengthening if he can keep Adams quiet, but that's about it.

Your biggest problem will be how you combat the massive PR/propaganda boost that Brent and his henchmen will benefit from at the perfect time for them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accrington match thread   Accrington match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 7:41 pm

PatDunne wrote:
1. He's not my mate.

Thought you'd be along shortly, but your absolutely spot on there old chap !!

Now you 2 boys carrying on playing in the playground while the grown ups do the big boy stuff santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accrington match thread   Accrington match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 7:41 pm

PatDunne wrote:
1. He's not my mate.

Now you 2 boys carrying on playing in the playground while the grown ups do the big boy stuff  santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accrington match thread   Accrington match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 8:02 pm

jabba the gut ecfc wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Excellent result

No you won't - you'll go up. It seems things are getting more even by the year at this level, possibly because the leeching and stockpiling of talent and resources by the juggernauts at the top is hollowing out the lower divisions.

It seems an odd thing to say, given our home form (largely due to the psychogical hoodoo in that we've matched a lot of teams, but have often almost beaten ourselves) but I haven't seen a real stand-out side this year that looked odds-on. That means that to be in the position you're in now is a massive indicator as to where you'll end up - I can't see anyone running away with it and overtaking/punishing rivals for slipping upand I can't see you facing a run of difficult fixtures where you might fear a prolonged decline.

Brent is nothing if not a master-politician. I can't believe he would try and sell your big players under the circumstances. He knows his biggest weapon is the ability to manipulate public opinion in his favour. He might avoid strengthening if he can keep Adams quiet, but that's about it.

Your biggest problem will be how you combat the massive PR/propaganda boost that Brent and his henchmen will benefit from at the perfect time for them.

Welcome back mate. Good to have you on here.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Accrington match thread   Accrington match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 8:22 pm

We were abysmal until garita came on.
Stupid booking for his clash with carey, yes carey should have passed but garita did the same five mins later going for glory when a second goal would have made it safe.
Rode our luck, floodlights non existant hurt my eyes to watch the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accrington match thread   Accrington match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 8:42 pm

Happy with the 3 points. Now bring on the Quo to top off a good day!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Accrington match thread   Accrington match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 9:14 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Happy with the 3 points. Now bring on the Quo to top off a good day!

You're not even joking are you. No
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Accrington match thread   Accrington match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 9:43 pm

Only one of them left lol
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Accrington match thread   Accrington match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 9:45 pm

Graiser wrote:
PatDunne wrote:
1. He's not my mate.

Now you 2 boys carrying on playing in the playground while the grown ups do the big boy stuff  santa

Grown up Twat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accrington match thread   Accrington match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 10:37 pm

PatDunne wrote:
Graiser wrote:
PatDunne wrote:
1. He's not my mate.

Grown up Twat

Are you indeed
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Accrington match thread   Accrington match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 10:54 pm

Christmas number 1 santa jocolor
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Accrington match thread   Accrington match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 11:06 pm

PatDunne wrote:
Graiser wrote:
PatDunne wrote:
1. He's not my mate.

Grown up Twat
Sleep By chance you and your mate weren't reincarnated from being a goat in your last life? I always thought re-incarnation included a change of personality. Perhaps you chose the ''value deal''.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accrington match thread   Accrington match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 11:36 pm

Poor Freathers is getting tag teamed by Cannon and Ball now.

We must be doing well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accrington match thread   Accrington match thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Accrington match thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next