sufferedsince 68
Lord Melbury
Freathy
Elias
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Accrington match thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accrington match thread   Accrington match thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 12:55 am

Czarcasm wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Happy with the 3 points. Now bring on the Quo to top off a good day!

You're not even joking are you. No
Of course not.
Even treated the good people of Leeds with a 'we are top the league' chant afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Accrington match thread   Accrington match thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 1:07 am

Elias wrote:
We were abysmal until garita came on.
Stupid booking for his clash with carey, yes carey should have passed but garita did the same five mins later going for glory when a second goal would have made it safe.
Rode our luck, floodlights non existant hurt my eyes to watch the game.
Garita is back to Bristol city as from two weeks time. From what I heard Argo were second best by miles. IT WILL take very significant investment in Jan to get us anywhere near Pompey, Donny, Carlisle, or Luton level

BRENT OUT NOW!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Accrington match thread   Accrington match thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 7:31 am

Freathy wrote:
Elias wrote:
Stupid booking for his clash with carey, yes carey should have passed but garita did the same five mins later going for glory when a second goal would have made it safe.
 IT WILL take very significant investment in Jan to get us anywhere near Pompey, Donny, Carlisle, or Luton level

Which is what we are going to get rest assured stand on me. 4 signings/loans are nailed on albeit if I'm wrong I'm going to insert a Spike up someones arse (only joking mate)

We wont cock this up this season. I hate to see Brent get any credit for it but he fecking will as we know
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Accrington match thread   Accrington match thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 7:59 am

BBC1 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
BBC1 wrote:

Of course not.
Even treated the good people of Leeds with a 'we are top the league' chant afterwards.

To be fair I have to hand it to you. It must be difficult enough just to admit to yourself that you like Status Quo. But to proclaim it publicly....wow
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Accrington match thread   Accrington match thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 8:40 am

Pictures of matchstick men was excellent, it was downhill from there I'm afraid. I suppose down down deeper and down was passable, can't recall any other highs off the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Accrington match thread   Accrington match thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 9:21 am

My mother-in-law (68) is a Quo fan. I have painful memories embedded in my head of her doing 'The dance'.... No

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Accrington match thread   Accrington match thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 11:05 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Elias wrote:
 IT WILL take very significant investment in Jan to get us anywhere near Pompey, Donny, Carlisle, or Luton level

Which is what we are going to get rest assured stand on me. 4 signings/loans are nailed on albeit if I'm wrong I'm going to insert a Spike up someones arse (only joking mate)

We wont cock this up this season. I hate to see Brent get any credit for it but he fecking will as we know

I really hope you're right because without very significant improvements to the squad we'll be in a battle at the other end of the table by April.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Accrington match thread   Accrington match thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 12:04 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
BBC1 wrote:

Of course not.

To be fair I have to hand it to you. It must be difficult enough just to admit to yourself that you like Status Quo. But to proclaim it publicly....wow
I love em mate. First saw them live at the Cornwall coliseum 33 years ago.
I'm big enough and ugly enough to proclaim anything in public. I've been an Argyle fan for 33 years too!
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Accrington match thread   Accrington match thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 1:19 pm

Freathy wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Elias wrote:

I really hope you're right because without very significant improvements to the squad we'll be in a battle at the other end of the table by April.
Now Freathers old chap - I do enjoy your posts but you are stretching this one just a little. To be battling at the wrong end by end of April we have to lose almost every game until then!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Accrington match thread   Accrington match thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 2:21 pm

tigertony wrote:
Freathy wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Elias wrote:

Now Freathers old chap - I do enjoy your posts but you are stretching this one just a little. To be battling at the wrong end by end of April we have to lose almost every game until then!! affraid

By 2 nil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accrington match thread   Accrington match thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Accrington match thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3