Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...

Go down 
+25
Hugh Midde
mouldyoldgoat
Elias
argyl3
AstiSpumante
Coxside_Green
zyph
Tringreen
seadog
Rollo Tomasi
sufferedsince 68
PatDunne
tigertony
VillageGreen
PlymptonPilgrim
harvetheslayer
Greenskin
Chemical Ali
Czarcasm
Lord Melbury
Charlie Wood
Tgwu
Dick Trickle
Moist_Von_Lipwig
Rickler
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 10:25 am

Farage to address the European parliament live on beeb/sky news now bounce ...should be a scream.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 10:30 am

cheers Fellas got balls.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 11:25 am

I normally laugh at Cameron not with him but this is an absolute Classic.....turn your sound up loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 11:26 am

Les Miserable wrote:
cheers  Fellas got balls.

Very very good indeed.....
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 12:52 pm

Brexit: The facts, laws and politics of the Leave vote

Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 12:57 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Can you please give an unbiased precis of the article because I ain't paying to read it. Got to save my pennies now for Georgie boy's revenge budget.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 1:01 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Can you please give an unbiased precis of the article because I ain't paying to read it. Got to save my pennies now for Georgie boy's revenge budget.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 1:04 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 1:06 pm

LOL. He's a right knob, but he does make me laugh. I have to say well done for having the bollox to actually speak his mind.

Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 1:49 pm

Just read that the EU are going to expel Switzerland at the beginning of the next year from all of the European programmes because the Swiss people rejected freedom of movement in a recent referendum.

Looks like we will have a straight choice of single market access with free movement or no single market access!!

Also, with the French and German general elections next year, should we invoke Article 50 before or after those elections?

What with the farmers wanting the same level subsidies they get now until at least 2020 and the regions wanting the same level of funding they would have received from the EU, where is all the money going to come from?

What a fecking mess we are in!!!!!!

But don't worry, it will get better (select one from 3) I hope/think/know for sure!

Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 2:03 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

These links are utter nonsense. How old are you?
When will you grow up and realise that because something's in print it doesn't make it true.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 2:05 pm

Two points on that Moist.

We have a trade deficit with the EU, who should be more worried about tit for tat tariffs?

As a net contributor to the EU surely we can pay equivalent payments and still be in pocket?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 2:06 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

1. We haven't left the EU

2. No one can make us leave.

3. we might never leave

Last edited by Hugh Watt on Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 2:08 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Just read that the EU are going to expel Switzerland at the beginning of the next year from all of the European programmes because the Swiss people rejected freedom of movement in a recent referendum.

Looks like we will have a straight choice of single market access with free movement or no single market access!!

Also, with the French and German general elections next year, should we invoke Article 50 before or after those elections?

What with the farmers wanting the same level subsidies they get now until at least 2020 and the regions wanting the same level of funding they would have received from the EU, where is all the money going to come from?

But don't worry, it will get better (select one from 3) I hope/think/know for sure!

If true,would you say that reflects well on the EU's respect for democracy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 2:13 pm

Rollo Tomasi wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

When will you grow up and realise that because something's in print it doesn't make it true.

Did you bother to read the link? If so what part of it is nonsense? Its quite an interesting sober piece.

The FT isn't a sensationalist rag by any stretch of the imagination.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 2:21 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
Two points on that Moist.

We have a trade deficit with the EU, who should be more worried about tit for tat tariffs?

As a net contributor to the EU surely we can pay equivalent payments and still be in pocket?

As for the trade deficit, I believe that the only countries that would be worried are Germany and the Netherlands. The other 25 (who also have to agree to any deal wouldn't necessarily be that affected). So, maybe our hand is not as strong as we like to think it is!

No idea about the equivalent payments Charlie. I await the Brexit plan...........

Here's an interseting read though I doubt it will be read and if it is it will be disregarded as rubbish!

and a shorter one... Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 2:27 pm

Do these people have any idea what they voted on????

"A senior official within Whitehall told the BBC civil servants are having to spend time dealing with angry emails from members of the public informing them their website is out of date "because EU legislation has now been scrapped".

Whitehall departments are apparently considering placing messages on their websites to let users know nothing has legally changed yet following the UK's vote to leave the EU."

Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 2:30 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:

If true,would you say that reflects well on the EU's respect for democracy?

No. I would say that it is akin to abiding by the rules/conditions of any club you might be in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 2:52 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
Yeh well it sounds like you're inferring the leave campaign as a whole is responsible and I was part of that, so you can feck off. Treat me like a cnut and I'll act like one wanker.

lol!

I apologise for that, a bit wound up after watching England though the general rebuke stands I should have phrased it better.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 2:56 pm

Markets and the pound rising apparently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 3:00 pm

Probably in reponse to the fact the government have no intention of activating article 50 at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 3:01 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
Yeh well it sounds like you're inferring the leave campaign as a whole is responsible and I was part of that, so you can feck off. Treat me like a cnut and I'll act like one wanker.

Do you watch the news with your fingers in your ears singing la la la la?

So called hate crimes, against non English people are up by 58% since last Thursday. No one is suggesting that the leave campaign is responsible for that, but some morons are obviously using the vote to leave as an excuse for their cowardly actions.

Hopefully all of the cases will be investigated and the perpetrators brought to justice. But whether you like it or not, these attacks are happening.

I've got an uncanny ability to seperate one event from another. I got a proper kicking in Scotland a while ago after a pissed up gobshite called a friend of mine something along the lines of "cutning English wifey bitch of a whore" for ordering a drink in a pub, when I pulled him up on it his mate hit me with a pint pot and three of them stuck the boot in. Hate crime? Foreshore. Is it linked to Scottish independance, the referendum, Europe or links to the far right? Is it feck it's down to group of four pissed up lads with a persecution complex and a chip on their shoulder about Colluden. Point scoring over the referendum has gone too far already and this is now getting ridiculous. The far right are more of a force in Europe than here, do they need dealing with? Of course they do but they have feck all to do with the vast majority of innies or outies and this should be a seperate argument altogether.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 3:03 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Rollo Tomasi wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Did you bother to read the link? If so what part of it is nonsense? Its quite an interesting sober piece.

I didn't have to pay, register or log in in any way to read it.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 3:19 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:

lol!

I apologise for that, a bit wound up after watching England though the general rebuke stands I should have phrased it better.

No worries Amster and given how pish England were completely understandable.
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 4:05 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Rollo Tomasi wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

I didn't have to pay, register or log in in any way to read it.

Your link has put me through to 16 separate stories. Which one am I expected to read.

We all get our information and opinions from various sources. I certainly don't shove my reading down other people's throats.

It's ironic that you seem to be the biggest bigot on here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next