Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...

Go down 
+25
Hugh Midde
mouldyoldgoat
Elias
argyl3
AstiSpumante
Coxside_Green
zyph
Tringreen
seadog
Rollo Tomasi
sufferedsince 68
PatDunne
tigertony
VillageGreen
PlymptonPilgrim
harvetheslayer
Greenskin
Chemical Ali
Czarcasm
Lord Melbury
Charlie Wood
Tgwu
Dick Trickle
Moist_Von_Lipwig
Rickler
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Coxside_Green

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 6:42 pm

Never commented on this or previous threads before but here goes...

For me my vote was irrelevant, there was nothing to choose between Torys v Torys/Farage and some nutter who has shook hands with terrorists galore.  Politics on UK shores are bolloxed.

As an abstainee I wanted democracy to win.  I'm prepared for  WW2 rations and real poverty if that is what it takes, so long as we're in it together.  If pushed to vote it would've been 'reluctant' out.  If we had remained, no biggy.

As the days pass, I'm feeling more proud of those who voted Brexit.  I'm poorer now than I have been for a while but those people working 80 hours per week and still relying on foodbanks, those who have suffered austerity for the last 8 years, the forgotten people, well played.   You had no reason to worry about an economy which didn't include you.

For every person worried about immigration there was another worried about their emigration plan, suck it up buttercups, national security still remains a priority and doing a visa run ain't that difficult, if ever needed.

I speak as someone who will be worse off in the short term, as many of the poor will be but also the rich will be hit too.  Wanna claim you're living in France, then go Froggit or Brexit, just stop cheating.  I wanna see change, real change.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 6:58 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
As was pointed out to you earlier it is what it finishes at that matters.

Absolutely.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 6:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Two Polish men were beaten to a pulp in Upton, east London, at the weekend. A man, named Carlos, tweeted about the incident as he came across it

Hate crime up following Brexit.

There is really no need for such behaviour.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 7:05 pm

Is there any proof whatsoever that it was Brexit related? I'm shore every weekend you could find incidents of Eastern Europeans being chinned by Brits and Brits being chinned by Eastern Europeans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 7:08 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Two Polish men were beaten to a pulp in Upton, east London, at the weekend. A man, named Carlos, tweeted about the incident as he came across it

Hate crime up following Brexit.

There is really no need for such behaviour.

And of course this didn't happen pre Brexit! This shit happens every day of the week in every town and city throughout the land. More shit stirring redtop bullshit. Feuuckin hell what a mess this all is.

PS: I agree - disgusting, cowardly bastards. Just because they were Polish. FFS.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 7:21 pm

As disgusting as this attack is, perhaps the reporters could also report the numerous stabbings that occur daily or the non-indigenous gang violence, 270+ gangs in London. No wonder people voted Brexit, we've lived on progaganda.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 7:27 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:
Never commented on this or previous threads before but here goes...

For me my vote was irrelevant, there was nothing to choose between Torys v Torys/Farage and some nutter who has shook hands with terrorists galore.  Politics on UK shores are bolloxed.

As an abstainee I wanted democracy to win.  I'm prepared for  WW2 rations and real poverty if that is what it takes, so long as we're in it together.  If pushed to vote it would've been 'reluctant' out.  If we had remained, no biggy.

As the days pass, I'm feeling more proud of those who voted Brexit.  I'm poorer now than I have been for a while but those people working 80 hours per week and still relying on foodbanks, those who have suffered austerity for the last 8 years, the forgotten people, well played.   You had no reason to worry about an economy which didn't include you.

For every person worried about immigration there was another worried about their emigration plan, suck it up buttercups, national security still remains a priority and doing a visa run ain't that difficult, if ever needed.

I speak as someone who will be worse off in the short term, as many of the poor will be but also the rich will be hit too.  Wanna claim you're living in France, then go Froggit or Brexit, just stop cheating.  I wanna see change, real change.

I agree with a lot of that, feck the banks, feck the markets, feck the politicians, change will come by the ballot box or via a few bricks or the barrel of a gun (Mao tse tung?) We need change, the establishment is rattled, people like Franzi should be looking for common ground with other disgruntled people not banging the divide and rule drum.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 8:17 pm

BBC report below on hate crime.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 8:36 pm

Outrageous Village. That stuff happens every week in every town. There are hoards of Slovakians and Poles using their savings now to invest in laminating machines so that they can letterbox English homes.

Nothing to do with the vote, whatsoever.....at all.....no relation.....purely coincidence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 8:58 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
Outrageous Village. That stuff happens every week in every town. There are hoards of Slovakians and Poles using their savings now to invest in laminating machines so that they can letterbox English homes.

Nothing to do with the vote, whatsoever.....at all.....no relation.....purely coincidence.

Oh you can feck off an all mod or no mod. 17million racists in Britain? Have a word with yourself and your divisive claptrap. The gov won't have to divide anymore to rule us the losers will doit for them. Feckin sick of this shite, to the gills.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 10:21 pm

I never said that there were 17 million racists at all. I was emphasising that a campaign based on immigration and "taking back control" as well as blaming immigrants for housing and job shortages was bound to be hijacked by the wrong people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 10:25 pm

Yeh well it sounds like you're inferring the leave campaign as a whole is responsible and I was part of that, so you can feck off. Treat me like a cnut and I'll act like one wanker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 10:48 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:
As disgusting as this attack is, perhaps the reporters could also report the numerous stabbings that occur daily or the non-indigenous gang violence, 270+ gangs in London.  No wonder people voted Brexit, we've lived on progaganda.
Absolutely, CG.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 10:52 pm

Investigations going on in London over some grafitti, shit's getting serious.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 10:58 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 11:00 pm

Graffiti banging on about this or that is sooooooooooooooo old shit, beit against, other races, governmental, football teams, urban gangs, etc.

Nothing new. Let's move on.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 11:09 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:

Yes but the EU has always been a formidable buttress against such happenings in the past;

Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 11:35 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:

Yes but the EU has always been a formidable buttress against such happenings in the past;

Feck all that.  At what degree does a bent banana see me getting arrested for posession?
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 11:45 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Yeh well it sounds like you're inferring the leave campaign as a whole is responsible and I was part of that, so you can feck off. Treat me like a cnut and I'll act like one wanker.

Do you watch the news with your fingers in your ears singing la la la la?

So called hate crimes, against non English people are up by 58% since last Thursday. No one is suggesting that the leave campaign is responsible for that, but some morons are obviously using the vote to leave as an excuse for their cowardly actions.

Hopefully all of the cases will be investigated and the perpetrators brought to justice. But whether you like it or not, these attacks are happening.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 11:54 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:

Do you watch the news with your fingers in your ears singing la la la la?

So called hate crimes, against non English people are up by 58% since last Thursday. No one is suggesting that the leave campaign is responsible for that, but some morons are obviously using the vote to leave as an excuse for their cowardly actions.

Hopefully all of the cases will be investigated and the perpetrators brought to justice. But whether you like it or not, these attacks are happening.

Which news, the lieing propagandist...?

You want to talk about hate crimes, how about the hate from the nasty far left that never gets reported?

Watch the news lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 11:56 pm

They're not 'happening' they have always happened since the day dot!! Dont' make it out to be something it's not.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 12:17 am

Dick Trickle wrote:

It must be that then. That nice man with the shaven head and the swastika tattoo on his arm waiting around outside a Polish shop, must have been talking about the Chelsea Flower show to the BBC reporter.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 1:42 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 5:56 am

Amsterdamage wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 9:22 am

Leavers foreshore, even the dog.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next